Thread: The mad hatters guild in search of ops!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default The mad hatters guild in search of ops!!

Hey all just saying hello to the world of Star Legends and wanting to get the word out that we are an older group of people with MMO experiance looking for levels 30+ to join our team! WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING HEAVY IN THE OPS DEPARTMENT!!! We will consider lower levels than this if you can show a dedication to the game and the ability to handle yourself in an instance. Biggest reason for the level cap is I don't want a bunch of noobs trying out the game and never playing after level 15 and now we have a bunch of inactives. The other reason is we want people that don't mined putting in the effort themselves to level instead of always asking the higher ups to come pwlvl. We put in our time! So should You! Hope to see you in game and if you see me out there Give out a shout!

Our growth is slow because we only except the competent and dedicated players! We are all making the mad run to 36 and looking for more to join us! We are a world wide guild and working hard to have a constant 24 hr presents so don't be shy to give me a shout out! If you do friend me. At least give me a MSG to let me know you found us on forums. Thanx guys!

CONTACTS IN GAME
    ANESCETIE, MADHEALS, MARKV, KUPSJR, SOILEDPANTS, KOOLISM

LONG LIVE THE HATTERS!!!

Group post is here. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php

There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter!
    There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey I am a level 18 Op and I ashore you I am not a NOOB! I was really impressed with your expectations from your members and I am wiling to follow them. I play this game a lot, in only 4 days I made it to level 18 but now I cant go higher because I have died a 103 times on Miner Mcgurk and desperately needing help*not why I want to join guild*. So year please Let me into your guild, I wont let you Down and I know me being only level 18 is a problem but as soon as I get past that Mcgurk mission ill be level 30 in the next week or so...! Oh yeah! Nearly forgot . player info: Replicastorm , lvl 18 , not using my plat until lvl 23 when the items are worth it and Um... i dislike Noobs so yer thats ME! done

EDIT: saw you in game. SORRY!! im not an adult. But im mature and i have money lots of money :L
    Last edited by Tapi Luiz; 10-28-2011 at 10:18 PM.