Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Red Balloon Banner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default Red Balloon Banner

Descriptions says it is only awarded to top 25 of the said event well in fact it was awarded to the top 50. Please also clarify if it really tradable coz it appears to be!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Very very very disappointed that it's tradable. Some of us spent millions and millions of gold and hundreds of platinum to win this banner which we expected to be an exclusive non-tradable banner just like the previous Halloween event banners. This was the first time I ever ran an event to get a banner and I only ran because I wanted the banner and I expected the balloon banner to be not tradable. I wouldn't have run this event leaderboard if I knew I could have just bought it from another player after the event. What a waste of time and money. Such a disappointment. I rarely get upset with Sts decisions enough to complain but this just takes the cake.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leeelooo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I agree that the banner being tradable is very disappointing, 2 weeks of hard work and the frustration of keeping up on LB for a tradable banner? For anyone to wear even if they haven't earned it!? As a first time event leaderboard runner I'm very disappoint in the outcome, i would have rather ran a different event and have an exclusive banner as a reward which i would have enjoyed wearing and feeling that i have accomplished something harder than the usual map and dungeon runs everyone can easily do.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blackstarter For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Not to mention the fact that energy was 30k nearing 40k at the start of event. In total, most LB runners spent well over 30m not to mention how much the top 5s spent just to find out that the banner would be worth 4m in auction. Many people anticipated this banner to be account bound as prize to show off thousands of runs over the span of two weeks. Players that have not ran a single run will be able to buy the banner for only 4m. Millions worth of energy in exchange for a prize that can't even put a dent in the total amount spent on energy.

This was also my first event running LB, and the only reason why I ran it was because of the simplicity of the banner I figured it'd look nice as an exclusive item. This will discourage me from running other events for LB, just in case tradable LB banners become the new thing
    Last edited by XxpuretankxX; 11-02-2017 at 05:22 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to XxpuretankxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I would ask STS to move this threat to suggestions & feedback or general discussion. More people need to see how relevant this post is, because I'm sure we're not the only 4 LB runners feeling disappointed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I totally agree with you all. I'm one of the disappointed Lb runner. The banner shouldn't be tradeable. I spened plats, gold, much freetime like lot other players. It hurts to see ppl moving around with the lb banner without have put any afford into that. In my oppion they dont deserve it. The event was a nice and fun but at the end nothing left what shows we have been top 25/50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

you will all be ok.sns was also a lb prize and look how many people have it.i dont understand why u would want it to be bound...i won a goblin gas mask from LB a few years ago and it is bound...i woulda loved for it to have been tradable...be happy/greatful...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Problem is event banners are usually account bound for years it would all be cool if they have atleast informed us beforehand that it will gonna be tradable. I am beyond disappointed coz when event guide was released i asked in thread and in forum chat if vanity will be tradable or not and it was unanswered. I personally spend gold, dedicate time and effort in event LB for banner exclusivity so i felt tricked with the sudden change of mechanics with regards to LB banner.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blazerland For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

this banner is not really nice looking tbh... not worth buying for the price in CS and even it is not bound ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Banners are traditionally given to recognize a great game achievement in AL, what is the point of putting all the effort in to win the LB race for anything.. whether it is for an event or for overall game achievement ... if you can just go buy it in the CS ??

Sts messed this one up imo :/

17. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    this banner is not really nice looking tbh... not worth buying for the price in CS and even it is not bound ..
    Whether it looks nice or not, it's what it represents ... that's the point here. If an ‘honor’ can be bought in a store, why have the event at all in the first place as there can be no real recognition of your accomplishment here! If it is going to be so common as to become tradeable then the idea of the whole event competition for two long weeks is nothing but a farce.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Yeah, the banner Def not worth more than 6m due to looks and rarity. It came as a surprise to me as well that it's tradable.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Banners are traditionally given to recognize a great game achievement in AL, what is the point of putting all the effort in to win the LB race for anything.. whether it is for an event or for overall game achievement ... if you can just go buy it in the CS ??

Sts messed this one up imo :/
    This is not STS fault.

If an item is untradable. The reward says, UNTRADEABLE. It is your fault for assuming it was not.

I understand your frustration. I ran for LB in Ursoth and got Nahash Banner but did not run this time as I knew the banner was tradeable. You can check this when u go click on the LB the classes and select a player either on top 5 or 25 or 50 and see what rewards are available.

Perhaps, your lack of research lead to this.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Here's a thought... No one sells then.... I mean seriously doesn't take a rocket scientist. And what does it matter if someone else buys it as long as you know YOU worked hard. You are worrying to much about other players! End of the day it really is just another game.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    This is not STS fault.

If an item is untradable. The reward says, UNTRADEABLE. It is your fault for assuming it was not.

I understand your frustration. I ran for LB in Ursoth and got Nahash Banner but did not run this time as I knew the banner was tradeable. You can check this when u go click on the LB the classes and select a player either on top 5 or 25 or 50 and see what rewards are available.

Perhaps, your lack of research lead to this.
    True you can check the rewards when you click on rankings at LB but it doent give the description whether the item was tradable or not prior to receiving the item itself. And the Balloon banner and the previous banner btw have the same descriptions.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR STS STATEMENT ON THIS MATTER ITS FRUSTRATING COZ ITS AS IF THERE IS NO ISSUE OR NOTHING HAPPENED.

26.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    True you can check the rewards when you click on rankings at LB but it doent give the description whether the item was tradable or not prior to receiving the item itself. And the Balloon banner and the previous banner btw have the same descriptions.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR STS STATEMENT ON THIS MATTER ITS FRUSTRATING COZ ITS AS IF THERE IS NO ISSUE OR NOTHING HAPPENED.
    The description was there on the leaderboard rewards before it was awarded.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Best idea ever cool

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

BUY BALLOON BANNER!

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Meh, people spent alot of time to get these and it turns out others are selling them for a small price now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Here's a thought... No one sells then.... I mean seriously doesn't take a rocket scientist. And what does it matter if someone else buys it as long as you know YOU worked hard. You are worrying to much about other players! End of the day it really is just another game.
    Yessssss.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk