Thread: Winter Event Suggestions

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Winter Event Suggestions

Dear STS,

Here are some decent suggestions I would like to make for the upcoming winter event if you guys decides to have one.

1) I've seen winter items varying from L10-L80 and we all know that a lot of people plays low level pvp. Some people that are not active anymore in PL mostly have low level lvl winter items. So I suggest that in order for the game to be balance in low level pvp would be to make another lootable low lvl winter Items this coming winter event. This would not only make players want to comeback for it to farm but it would also make low level pvp to be interesting and active again.

2) Since 2010 Winter Event there had only been as low as L10 Winter items lootable. So, I suggest how about making it a little bit different for us this time. For example, create L5 Winter items that are lootable for this coming Winter Event because I believe that making such a thing would not only make players want to comeback but it would also give an opportunity for L5 pvp to exist.

3) I would like to suggest some new items for winter.

• First, Snow White's Ring. This winter item/ring should have special effects like the "Screaming Mimi" however the effect should be snowflakes rather than screaming souls and it should give slow or frozen effect for those mobs who attacks the player that wields it rather than giving it 25% speed
    boost. Additionally, it should be lootable in a special winter dungeon that requires a special elixer to enter.
    • Second, Rodolph The Winter Dragon. This winter pet could be a remake of "Rudy The Winter Dragon" however this pet should be in Red with no Antlers and this winter pet should also be lootable in a special winter dungeon that requires a special elixir to enter.
    • Third, Blood The Yeti. This winter pet could be a remake of "Sassy The Yeti" however this pet should be in Red or Crimson colour and must have special effects like Red Snowflakes or Crimson Snowflakes and it should be lootable in a special winter dungeon that requires a special elixir to enter.
    • Fourth, Snow White's Wings. This winter Item could be a vanity torso item. It could be a remake of the "Snowflake Wings" however it should be different in a way that this item must have a 15% luck in order to help to loot the new winter pets. Additionally, it should also have +chance to spawn the "Toyman" while in a special winter dungeon. Moreover, this item should also be bought with plats for as much as 150 plats.

4) Lastly, Snowy's Hunter Elixer. This special elixir grants the owner to enter the special winter dungeon in which he/she could have the chance to spawn "Toyman" a buffed boss that drops random winter vanity items from 2010-2017. Moreover, this special winter elixer should costs 15-25 plats and should last for about 30mins.

Sincerely,
    Patricia Nicolle

P.S: Feel free to comment below on what you guys think about these suggestions.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Patricia Nicolle For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Last years event was by far the best.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

H o w a b o u t w e n o t h a v e r e m a k e s t h i s y e a r

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

This is a good idea! Let's hope that STS would implement this though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

K we need grotto too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Sounds like everyone is giving up on the cool drag set ideas and just wanting remakes. Sorry to say the new items you have suggested sound horribly lame like you just want them to do what they did for Halloween but for Christmas. I for one am not impressed with recolors unless they are extremely rare and only able to be looted. I however do agree with bringing back low level drops such as toyman wands at some levels are insanely expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    H o w a b o u t w e n o t h a v e r e m a k e s t h i s y e a r
    3 years*

/11

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts