Thread: Oktal leveling question

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default Oktal leveling question

Hi guys,
    How long does it take to lvl from 85-100, and whats the quickest method to do it besides buying exp orbs for plat.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

First finish the quest in which you have to kill the dragon 25 times, then after that you get access to swamp. From there you start to lvl to 100 collecting xp orbs, elixirs make it faster but I notice no difference. My tip would be to join games and just pull the mobs, use a staff with an ok'tal pet or if you don't have one leech on other players who use staff. As there is no other way to go about other than that. Good luck, hope this helped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

To quote myself from a few weeks ago,

"Wait until you reach lvl 73, then you can access oktal without wasting plat. Then get yourself an Oktal pet with prison access. Depending on which one you buy it could be 5-10M in gold. Once you get prison access you can reach lvl 85 relatively shortly due to large XP orb drops. To reach lvl 85 shouldn't take more than a few hours or at max two days of casual play. Then once you hit lvl 85 you need to do three things in order to cap. Get yourself a speed set Kyraz, Zaryk, Molix, Xilom, Rysac, or Casyr set. You only need the helm and armor to get a speed boost not the entire set. Next go and buy yourself an AOE/Splash weapon (a weapon that attacks more than one enemy at a time) I used a lvl 50 Alien Staff i bought in CS for about 10k. Finally respec your character's attributes by increasing the Intelligence enough so you can equip your AOE/Splash weapon. So once you have an oktal pet, speed set, and AOE/Splash weapon you will be slaving away in Oktal Basin, bayou, and bog maps from lvls 85-95 or 96 depending how quick you finish the quests. This is going to take you a while so don't rush. Maybe a few weeks to a few months depending on how much you play. Once you hit lvl 95 you will get access to Asylum maps where you will reach lvl 100 in about a day or two. The end. Hope I helped, sorry if I'm all over the place. I'm really stoned lol. Also, if you want more help or see how to run the maps the fastest way message me in game and tell me who you are. My name in game is RattanNagra I'm also the GM of <adults only 420 friendly>."

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RATTANSINGHNAGRA View Post
    To quote myself from a few weeks ago,

"Wait until you reach lvl 73, then you can access oktal without wasting plat. Then get yourself an Oktal pet with prison access. Depending on which one you buy it could be 5-10M in gold. Once you get prison access you can reach lvl 85 relatively shortly due to large XP orb drops. To reach lvl 85 shouldn't take more than a few hours or at max two days of casual play. Then once you hit lvl 85 you need to do three things in order to cap. Get yourself a speed set Kyraz, Zaryk, Molix, Xilom, Rysac, or Casyr set. You only need the helm and armor to get a speed boost not the entire set. Next go and buy yourself an AOE/Splash weapon (a weapon that attacks more than one enemy at a time) I used a lvl 50 Alien Staff i bought in CS for about 10k. Finally respec your character's attributes by increasing the Intelligence enough so you can equip your AOE/Splash weapon. So once you have an oktal pet, speed set, and AOE/Splash weapon you will be slaving away in Oktal Basin, bayou, and bog maps from lvls 85-95 or 96 depending how quick you finish the quests. This is going to take you a while so don't rush. Maybe a few weeks to a few months depending on how much you play. Once you hit lvl 95 you will get access to Asylum maps where you will reach lvl 100 in about a day or two. The end. Hope I helped, sorry if I'm all over the place. I'm really stoned lol. Also, if you want more help or see how to run the maps the fastest way message me in game and tell me who you are. My name in game is RattanNagra I'm also the GM of <adults only 420 friendly>."
    Are the quests worth doing? Also, I get significantly less xp than other people with combos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

With each quest that you finish you unlock the next map. So yes, you should do them. As for the combos thing, as I said in the other post you made, you reroll xp orbs. So having combos helps a lot, also either bigger luck or big luck + the 5% luck shield will help as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shonex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coolaid90 View Post
    Are the quests worth doing? Also, I get significantly less xp than other people with combos
    You're "forced" into doing them to unlock the next map. So if you wish you to reach lvl 100, yes you will need to complete the quests.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I’ve been gone a while. Still at 71 cap lol. This will help me a lot. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

This video also demonstrates running the three Oktal swamp maps solo, and provides useful tips to help you get the job done. Good luck! https://youtu.be/yj3nWUTUGC4