Thread: 2h weapon for bear?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default 2h weapon for bear?

Why can 2h pure mages get beat to FINAM mages, 2h pure bears get beat to ULTAM bear, 2h pure birds get beat to TERME birds, 2h pure foxes get beat to TERME foxes, why can't ULTAM rhinos beat 2h pure rhino? Why is bear 2h broken and range is short? Why does ULTAM bear get nuked with 3-5 autos? So many questions need answers, Why is rhino superior to all the other classes? Last one lol how does ULTAM rhino take x3 the damage a bear can take?
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-12-2017 at 12:06 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cqrd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

The answer to the real question is rhino op, nerf its damage.

Everything else is actually indicate a good sign THAT opposite to popular belief, all guns aren't game breaking, only the F****************"* rhino and its gun, nerf the damage of endgame rhino.

Third - Ik you feel like you getting 2-3 hit kills by me but not its because of being fast, it takes a whole n full combo to kill a 4pc bear with bird gun, on the other hand it takes beck stom to kill the bird, just another slash if u fast enough.

Finally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post

Everything else is actually indicate a good sign THAT opposite to popular belief, all guns aren't game breaking, only the F****************"* rhino and its gun, nerf the damage of endgame rhino.

Third - Ik you feel like you getting 2-3 hit kills by me but not its because of being fast, it takes a whole n full combo to kill a 4pc bear with bird gun, on the other hand it takes beck stom to kill the bird, just another slash if u fast enough.

Finally
    Bird hs'd has more hit%than bear, blind is just killing us out here you can barely hit anything with 75% hit, bear needs more hit or birds need a hit% nerf all they have to do is avian and they can land everything a bear could land. But then again i'm talking about rhino here saying it is somewhat fair bears are superior to mages, mages are superior to birds, and birds are superior to bear. Nothing is superior to rhino. I can kill most birds but it's really challenging that all their skills are 8m+ Expect for avain the skill that clears stun. But i also do think bears 2h needs some range
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-12-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

At this point you just gotta throw the whole idea of 2h away lmao pl pvp is a joke right now. Either that or sts needs to take the time to balance it out, im sure my first option is better though since they probably won’t balance it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    At this point you just gotta throw the whole idea of 2h away lmao pl pvp is a joke right now. Either that or sts needs to take the time to balance it out, im sure my first option is better though since they probably won’t balance it
    Probably won't take it out since people already bought platinum to get. I think you should be able to craft/upgrade the normal sets (Ultam,finam,terme). So it takes 8-10 auto to kill with pure giving better chance against.
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-12-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    Bird hs'd has more hit%than bear, blind is just killing us out here you can barely hit anything with 75% hit, bear needs more hit or birds need a hit% nerf all they have to do is avian and they can land everything a bear could land. But then again i'm talking about rhino here saying it is somewhat fair bears are superior to mages, mages are superior to birds, and birds are superior to bear. Nothing is superior to rhino. I can kill most birds but it's really challenging that all their skills are 8m+ Expect for avain the skill that clears stun. But i also do think bears 2h needs some range
    Birds meant to have high hit% in fact highest among all classes, bear meant to have less so that on successful hit debuff land, it should be less than 100, don't through away the basics. This is what it always has been if it balanced in that sense. As I already said, bear can simply beck stomp kill a gun bird, on the other hand the gun bird need nearly all skills to kill it, what's the point of complain?

Complain about rhino, and make em nerf!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Finally
    Dang it takes a whole bird combo to kill a 1h bear... why is it so underpowered... even if everyone ends up with pur.stat, i think i speak for all of endgame when i say no one wants to play pvp when the best strategy is autoing.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 11-12-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Birds meant to have high hit% in fact highest among all classes, bear meant to have less so that on successful hit debuff land, it should be less than 100, don't through away the basics. This is what it always has been if it balanced in that sense. As I already said, bear can simply beck stomp kill a gun bird, on the other hand the gun bird need nearly all skills to kill it, what's the point of complain?

Complain about rhino, and make em nerf!!!
    Yes i would like a rhino nerf but the only reason i beck stomp kill your 2h pure bird is because you blinding out of range or u don't get lucky dodge if u hit blind even if beck lands nothing else will, blind in range then say all it takes is beck and stomp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Yes i would like a rhino nerf but the only reason i beck stomp kill your 2h pure bird is because you blinding out of range or u don't get lucky dodge if u hit blind even if beck lands nothing else will, blind in range then say all it takes is beck and stomp.
    This is what all you want, beck stomp kill? lol blind is a skill and thats there for that reason that it can make other classes specially tank miss. It should boiled down too beck stomp kills, funny and that would be nice complain, ROFL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

This is what all you want, beck stomp kill? lol blind is a skill and thats there for that reason that it can make other classes specially tank miss. It should boiled down too beck stomp kills, funny and that would be nice complain, ROFL.
    It takes more than beck and stomp to kill a terme bird? Bear use to have more damage did not have to keep bird near them for 20 seconds just to kill them, same for birds, birds did not have to use 4-5 bird combos to kill a bear use to be 2-3, i'm just saying bird is tanky enough to take a bears full combo, recover, blind avian repulse and walk out of there even with 1hp vs bear is trouble. During the summer time you can not tell me there is the same amount of bears at this level, i'm stuck here fighting 2h rhinos, birds, and mages there is barely any bears u want to know why? Half went to bird or mage because you need range to fight a rhino/2h rhino, also mages and birds 2h weapons aren't broken and the other half of bears went to rhino buy an ultam axe 400k and u have the set, some even bought a 2h lol. Bear is just getting sh** on and i do think they really are treated unfairly what r we suppose to do with our 2h? Fighting a 2h rhino we can't beck stomp them to death we need to walk into their gun range to use slashes and by the time we even reach them we're probably dead.
    Last edited by Cqrd; 11-13-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Bring this thread back up, since it was ignored and now bear 2h is even more worse to the point where i can't even land one auto on a mage without getting killed or birds, dying with 2 autos. I think if there was no buff to 2h weaps where it did 800-1.2k damage would have been more balanced mixed with the buffed 4pc sets. And when bear 2h could actually kill mage 2h, now pvp is mages that ms auto and just name call others calling them "noobs" for standing no chance. What is this ms and auto kills anything in pvp. This is more worse than when rhinos were op when we could kill them in ffa. mages can beat 3 pure bears in 3v1 no doubts. Should give bears and rhinos more hp and armor, or more range on weapons. Name:  IMG_6581.PNG
Views: 139
Size:  85.9 KB Just because they keep telling me "no ss then it never happened" Lmfao
    Last edited by Cqrd; 12-26-2017 at 09:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Bring this thread back up, since it was ignored and now bear 2h is even more worse to the point where i can't even land one auto on a mage without getting killed or birds, dying with 2 autos. I think if there was no buff to 2h weaps where it did 800-1.2k damage would have been more balanced mixed with the buffed 4pc sets. And when bear 2h could actually kill mage 2h, now pvp is mages that ms auto and just name call others calling them "noobs" for standing no chance. What is this ms and auto kills anything in pvp. This is more worse than when rhinos were op when we could kill them in ffa. mages can beat 3 pure bears in 3v1 no doubts. Should give bears and rhinos more hp and armor, or more range on weapons. Name:  IMG_6581.PNG
Views: 139
Size:  85.9 KB Just because they keep telling me "no ss then it never happened" Lmfao
    The concept of “Skill” is irrelevant in endgame pvp now, i wouldnt worry too much about it, all the people who are shouting out “noob” just haven’t ever had a successful moment in PvP, as you can see from the amount of new PvE players making their way to PvP for the first time after all the usual PvPers have already left endgame.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    The concept of “Skill” is irrelevant in endgame pvp now, i wouldnt worry too much about it, all the people who are shouting out “noob” just haven’t ever had a successful moment in PvP, as you can see from the amount of new PvE players making their way to PvP for the first time after all the usual PvPers have already left endgame.
    Yes, i know took off pvp restrictions forced me to cap because of level 100 rushers, cap just for devs to ruin pvp for me. After all that pvp restrictions get put on yawn. Shouldn't have removed in first place