Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Winter 2017 Vanity Suggestion

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Winter 2017 Vanity Suggestion

    -- White Druidic
    -- SNOWFLAKE PET ♡♡♡

    Those items will be cool. Please hear us Cinco
    *Sts Take My Money*

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gggy View Post
    -- White Druidic
    -- SNOWFLAKE PET ♡♡♡

    Those items will be cool. Please hear us Cinco
    *Sts Take My Money*
    You guys gotta stop saying " STS TAKE MY MONEY " this game is a business for them and all they work to feed their family and day to day expense just like our parents and us in future for our children. We all humans work for money right ?

    Snowflakes bats would be better

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    You guys gotta stop saying " STS TAKE MY MONEY " this game is a business for them and all they work to feed their family and day to day expense just like our parents and us in future for our children. We all humans work for money right ?

    Snowflakes bats would be better

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    Not my problem if you got no "Dollar". #nohatejustsupport ♡♡♡

  4. #4
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gggy View Post
    Not my problem if you got no "Dollar". #nohatejustsupport ♡♡♡
    Its not hate not support it's called making fun of STS and yea im poor as hell. I also play DL mate i know what " STS TAKE MY MONEY " means i am not a newbie to correct me

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 400 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    Its not hate not support it's called making fun of STS and yea im poor as hell. I also play DL mate i know what " STS TAKE MY MONEY " means i am not a newbie to correct me

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    All wrong and no arguing aside of all this . Please sts hopefully something nice for winter event how about a blingy bright DMM (sergio sale)would be nice , you provided a Black Antler Mask for Halloween as for white drudic outfit simple as an edition to other effects not really just keep a white drudic simple as others are for tradition.

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 11-14-2017 at 12:03 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    All wrong and no arguing aside of all this . Please sts hopefully something nice for winter event how about a blingy bright DMM (sergio sale)would be nice , you provided a Black Antler Mask for Halloween as for white drudic outfit simple as an edition to other effects not really just keep a white drudic simple as others are for tradition.

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    How about a frost manic mask instead of dark manic ? And frost bats

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 400 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    How about a frost manic mask instead of dark manic ? And frost bats

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    No , how about a bright and blingy dark manic mask(leave the red) similar to what the moonhelm+DMM combo gives but bright as bats normal snow bats/glacial bats people like bright mask we dont have one or just a bright DMM Glacial mask (sergio sale)

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 11-14-2017 at 12:18 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    No , how about a bright and blingy dark manic mask(leave the red) similar to what the moonhelm+DMM combo gives but bright as bats normal snow bats/glacial bats people like bright mask we dont have one or just a bright DMM Glacial mask (sergio sale)

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    So you want bats with bright light effect ?

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 400 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    So you want bats with bright light effect ?

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    I never mentioned bats you did all i mention was a bright mask simply your looping me into your stuff ,all i said was bright blingy Dark Manic mask (Sergio sale).

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 11-14-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    I never mentioned bats you did all i mention was a bright mask simply your looping into your stuff ,all i said was bright blingy Dark Manic mask (Sergio sale).

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Ok

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Member teuibo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Where you live !!!
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 31 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Why make a good idea into a debate about anything than the idea. It'd a good idea. If you have other ideas open another thread.

  12. #12
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 130 Times in 83 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teuibo View Post
    Why make a good idea into a debate about anything than the idea. It'd a good idea. If you have other ideas open another thread.
    That guy Dollarr still thinks he is a dev hahahh

    He got shut down by an actual dev [cinco] on his other thread where he asked to be given administrator powers (banning, muting) LOL

  13. #13
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teuibo View Post
    Why make a good idea into a debate about anything than the idea. It'd a good idea. If you have other ideas open another thread.
    It's not a debate actually that's how we ( me and mez) usually talk.

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gggy View Post
    -- White Druidic
    -- SNOWFLAKE PET ♡♡♡

    Those items will be cool. Please hear us Cinco
    *Sts Take My Money*
    That's why I suggested sts to make effects store ( no same vanities with different color or effect )

  15. #15
    Member Phosgore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 52 Times in 35 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gggy View Post
    -- White Druidic
    -- SNOWFLAKE PET ♡♡♡

    Those items will be cool. Please hear us Cinco
    *Sts Take My Money*
    Thanks for the suggestion, I liked that.

    Teatro Dos Vampiros
    Pacto Vermelho


  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 400 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    It's not a debate actually that's how we ( me and mez) usually talk.

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    He's looping me in this ..grant/dollarr I just post and show never have i asked that lol thats all you buddy ,yea you go overboard and others has noticed....

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mezderak; 11-15-2017 at 02:42 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    He's looping me in this ..grant/dollarr I just post and show never have i asked that lol thats all you buddy ,yea you go overboard and others has noticed....

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    God knows better what was my intention you don't know what's inside my heart nor i know what's inside your heart

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 400 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    God knows better what was my intention you don't know what's inside nor i know what's inside your heart

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    Stop he reads others post about asking for administration power who does that

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    268
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 123 Times in 75 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    Stop he reads others post about asking for administration power who does that

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    This is forums mate we all have freedom to post our suggestions and why are arguing with me ? Forums is not a place for arguments

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,180
    Thanks
    1,306
    Thanked 400 Times in 269 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarr View Post
    This is forums mate we all have freedom to post our suggestions and why are arguing with me ? Forums is not a place for arguments

    Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    I was waiting for that "freedom topic"

    Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vanity Blood 2017 set
    By Niceeel in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 08:43 AM
  2. S> Bloodgrub's vanity set 2017 (R)
    By Niceeel in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2017, 04:32 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2017, 08:53 PM
  4. S) ghost vest 2017 ,cryo gun, Kershaw vanity.
    By Sceokascec in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 11:40 PM
  5. Winter event suggestion
    By lucaskane2480 in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 11:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •