Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Early Christmas Request.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default Early Christmas Request.

For this upcoming Christmas i would like to input some things that much of the game would like to see.
    #1: I'm sure everyone wants the return of Grotto added. It'll make it easier for us to get richer now that merching and farming continuity has dropped for people not in endgame. This helps especially the newbs.
    #2: I wouldn't mind seeing a 2K17 speed item pack added into the games but instead of the typical 2K16 for L.80 speed, i wouldn't mind it being a level range for them like a plat bundle 2K17 that's for L.10, L.20, L.30, you get my drift.
    #3: Now i know everyone is going to Disagree once i upload this but...can we not see the return of the old Christmas items, peppermint pounder, snowman bow, candy cane staff. I think they should have stayed as a exclusive item like toyman, tinsel, SBL, Slash. They should not be brought back unless you decide to bring ALL of the old Christmas items.
    #4: A new weapon. I would not mind seeing a flare gun with a 1.2 weapon speed. I believe if you do add it in it should do massive dmg with a mild fire proc or low dmg with a high fire proc. This should be added to twink zones and have a level range that's every 5 levels like Toyman. If you want to talk over designs do say cinco i wouldn't mind helping developing the weapon.
    #5: I've been noticing the fact that we have many holiday rings so i propose we get to craft these rings with a new christmas ring to get a ring that replacing the 2pc, 3pc continuity in PvP lower than 66. These rings include the screaming mimi and a new ring to craft into a ring for people 10-29, The halloween bling and a new ring for people 30-49, and the circle of sam hayne for people 50-79, New ring and halloween decimator ring to form a ring for 80-100 even tho 3pc should have the best given stats for people 66+ like it should be. Cinco your thoughts on this subject? I really want a push towards #5 to have people back using plat rings. Plat prices need to be dropped back to normal on items and account slots so people wouldn't have to continue making more and more accounts.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-14-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    For this upcoming Christmas i would like to input some things that much of the game would like to see.
    #1: I'm sure everyone wants the return of Grotto added. It'll make it easier for us to get richer now that merching and farming continuity has dropped for people not in endgame. This helps especially the newbs.
    #2: I wouldn't mind seeing a 2K17 speed item pack added into the games but instead of the typical 2K16 for L.80 speed, i wouldn't mind it being a level range for them like a plat bundle 2K17 that's for L.10, L.20, L.30, you get my drift.
    #3: Now i know everyone is going to Disagree once i upload this but...can we not see the return of the old Christmas items, peppermint pounder, snowman bow, candy cane staff. I think they should have stayed as a exclusive item like toyman, tinsel, SBL, Slash. They should not be brought back unless you decide to bring ALL of the old Christmas items.
    #4: A new weapon. I would not mind seeing a flare gun with a 1.2 weapon speed. I believe if you do add it in it should do massive dmg with a mild fire proc or low dmg with a high fire proc.
    #5: I've been noticing the fact that we have many holiday rings so i propose we get to craft these rings with a new christmas ring to get a ring that replacing the 2pc, 3pc continuity in PvP lower than 66. These rings include the screaming mimi and a new ring to craft into a ring for people 10-29, The halloween bling and a new ring for people 30-49, and the circle of sam hayne for people 50-79, New ring and halloween decimator ring to form a ring for 80-100 even tho 3pc should have the best given stats for people 66+ like it should be. Cinco your thoughts on this subject? I really want a push towards #5 to have people back using plat rings. Plat prices need to be dropped back to normal on items and account slots so people wouldn't have to continue making more and more accounts.
    what about new vanitys everything you put is stuff nobody wants. People want new vanitys and the old christmas stuff to be farmable not new speed sets and rings nobody uses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    "People want new vanitys and the old christmas stuff to be farmable"
    I disagree. First of all, how do you know what the people want? And second, who are those people who want old stuff back? I for one don't. If it's and old item let it be that way. As for vanities that I agree on, new ones should be made, either recolored or not it's up to the devs, but they should exist.

And as for the op, I disagree on the rings part and on some things you put in as well. But that's not the point. The important thing is that people will comment here providing feedback for Cinco or someone else browsing this thread and it will be easier for them to see what's good for us and what's not. So post your suggestions here, or either modify the ones already put out here. Hopefully something will fit in with the devs and we might see it added to the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Nobody uses the speed items for a reason. It's useless since EVERYONE IN 80-100 HAVE SPEED SETS. The 2K17 should be used for speed and PvP IMO. Nobody wants the return of older items. THAT was StS BIGGEST MISTAKE. Vanities like founders, grat, and all cap armors should have never been tradable nor does pounder, staff, snowman bow. Do you know what year those came out? They were collector items that showed your age in this game. Like come on why make founders tradable for people who did not start the first week of PL let alone month and year. I didn't add vans for a reason. We already know there will be new vans like EVERY YEAR AND HOLIDAY. What we need is more content for twink for the last couple years all we've seen was endgame items. Last actual update for new content in twink was when the halloween armors came out in 2013 i believe. Nothing new since. No weapons no nothing. I wouldn't mind having a 2K17 Toyman to PvP with in 30 that offers almost the same gameplay as the regular toyman if not better gameplay. But we should NOT have the return of older weapons.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-14-2017 at 04:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shonex View Post
    I disagree. First of all, how do you know what the people want? And second, who are those people who want old stuff back? I for one don't. If it's and old item let it be that way. As for vanities that I agree on, new ones should be made, either recolored or not it's up to the devs, but they should exist.

And as for the op, I disagree on the rings part and on some things you put in as well. But that's not the point. The important thing is that people will comment here providing feedback for Cinco or someone else browsing this thread and it will be easier for them to see what's good for us and what's not. So post your suggestions here, or either modify the ones already put out here. Hopefully something will fit in with the devs and we might see it added to the game.
    Yes I know what the people want because I have seen so many people quit because nothing changes. And nothing new is added. Also no don't let the old stuff be that way. The only people that don't want it back are the people with the extremely limited pricey items. People want to use the old weapons in low level PvP.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yes I know what the people want because I have seen so many people quit because nothing changes. And nothing new is added. Also no don't let the old stuff be that way. The only people that don't want it back are the people with the extremely limited pricey items. People want to use the old weapons in low level PvP.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
    But that goes against the fact that StS has already remade the holiday items pretty much. SBL is replaced by the Duckfoot launcher, toyman replaced by candle, pounder replaced by cutter, staff replaced by berry staff, slash replaced by jolly mace, only thing we don't see is the halloween items coming back or tinsel. I mean they ARE collector items for a reason why bring them back because people who don't have wants them. Toyman hasn't been back for 6 years now....about to be 7, those prices are high because they are a one time thing. Bringing them back would defeat the point of collecting them in the first place.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-14-2017 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

But that goes against the fact that StS has already remade the holiday items pretty much. SBL is replaced by the Duckfoot launcher, toyman replaced by candle, pounder replaced by cutter, staff replaced by berry staff, slash replaced by jolly mace, only thing we don't see is the halloween items coming back or tinsel. I mean they ARE collector items for a reason why bring them back because people who don't have wants them. Toyman hasn't been back for 6 years now....about to be 7, those prices are high because they are a one time thing. Bringing the price would defeat the point of collecting them in the first place.
    Then they need to be nerfed into the ground. A collectors item that is super op in pvp shouldn't exist. period

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Then they need to be nerfed into the ground. A collectors item that is super op in pvp shouldn't exist. period

And what collector item is super op? Surely you don't think Toyman is op? If it is why aren't people complaining about candle? It comes back every year and has the same stats and function as toyman. Cutter is just as good as pounder even though pounder has more procs than it. Yet cutter also comes back every year. I can only name one collector item that is "op" and that's forgotten bows. Even then that's an excuse once you figure out how many forgotten items was farmed during forgotten treasure event. If i was to go on traders market thread and make the thread of buying a FB i would get multiple replies. Even then forgotten items took a major nerf already. What OP item are you speaking on.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

We have enough rings and speed sets

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I, myself is a collector and I don't have problems or any issues about bringing back the old winter items like toy, tinsel, etc. as long as it would make low level pvp alive again. The only reason why people doesn't do low level pvp anymore is that there are players who are op in terms of their items like for example they get discourage since it's not balance like even though candle has same stats with toy, the toy has a proc that could stun the enemy which is very op and that other new players can not enjoy pvp. Instead they either get bored, farm, or quit. Additionally, some collectors had mostly retired and quitted the game and some are banned which would make it pretty much expensive to buy such items for the new players who just wants to enjoy playing the game especially now that most people are being greedy like selling the L25 pink toy for 250m like come on man! It's not practical well I am not excuse since I am also selling most of my collections for such prices. Moreover, I don't like the idea of remaking speed sets for winter since it is useless, it doesn't even have enough damage. Furthermore, I would be delighted to see new items and vanities this coming winter which are not a remake or a remade of any winter items from the previous winter events like the flare gun idea is a must have item which should be implemented or created. Overall, the decision is still up to the Spacetime Studios Team and I, myself does not actually expecting anything from them since most of them had already abandoned PL. So, I suggest don't get your hopes up folks and just play AL 😂😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Make Valience ring L61 and Valient Glory L66, I'm tired of the fact that "skill" in low lvl depends on whether or not you have a 3pc ring.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    Make Valience ring L61 and Valient Glory L66, I'm tired of the fact that "skill" in low lvl depends on whether or not you have a 3pc ring.
    Ring is 300k-1m suck it up and buy one. Low lvl pvp was boring until they allowed 3pc ring in it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    Ring is 300k-1m suck it up and buy one. Low lvl pvp was boring until they allowed 3pc ring in it
    I've already bought three, it's a serious waste when making new characters.

And no, it wasn't boring. You probably just played fox lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superswice View Post
    I, myself is a collector and I don't have problems or any issues about bringing back the old winter items like toy, tinsel, etc. as long as it would make low level pvp alive again. The only reason why people doesn't do low level pvp anymore is that there are players who are op in terms of their items like for example they get discourage since it's not balance like even though candle has same stats with toy, the toy has a proc that could stun the enemy which is very op and that other new players can not enjoy pvp. Instead they either get bored, farm, or quit. Additionally, some collectors had mostly retired and quitted the game and some are banned which would make it pretty much expensive to buy such items for the new players who just wants to enjoy playing the game especially now that most people are being greedy like selling the L25 pink toy for 250m like come on man! It's not practical well I am not excuse since I am also selling most of my collections for such prices. Moreover, I don't like the idea of remaking speed sets for winter since it is useless, it doesn't even have enough damage. Furthermore, I would be delighted to see new items and vanities this coming winter which are not a remake or a remade of any winter items from the previous winter events like the flare gun idea is a must have item which should be implemented or created. Overall, the decision is still up to the Spacetime Studios Team and I, myself does not actually expecting anything from them since most of them had already abandoned PL. So, I suggest don't get your hopes up folks and just play AL ����
    Candle also stuns. Cutter freezes while peppermint pounder stuns and freezes. They all have same stats and proc it's just the fact toyman is a one time thing while candle comes back every year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Which of these rings are actually used though? The entire ring continuity falls 100% back to a ring meant for endgame. Nobody uses the Circle of sam hayne when it gave speed and now that it's nerfed nobody definitely doesn't use. Why should 100% of PvP have to fall back to a ring meant for people 66+? Obviously people don't understand the fact of how OP 3pc is in twink, it wasn't made to be for twink but hey what can we say. They need to reboot PvP when it was skill based not using light drain to nuke players 5 levels higher than you, that's pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

PvP was SKILLED before they brought 3pc into the game for people lower than 66. Back in my days of 35 i didn't go around 1 shotting people with 400 critical hits and landing 300 critical on a simple frost. That's pathetic and poor gameplay. Back in my days we didn't go in for direct nukes because it offered you getting counter attacked, which i was known for. This day of age my L.30 is doing 300 Critical on 40 bears with IB. Yet you say this is fun? This is cancer never before have we seen foxes 1 shot a pally in ms. Keep this in mind a pally in tank gear has 529 total health and 643 mana. One combo from a fox destroys either one, don't ms you're nuked, you do ms your mana will be drain similar to you standing in the lava pits of blacksmoke mountian. It's skilless and complete boring.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-15-2017 at 02:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    I am 100 percent behind this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Low lvl is now all luck with 3pc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

what about new vanitys everything you put is stuff nobody wants. People want new vanitys and the old christmas stuff to be farmable not new speed sets and rings nobody uses.

Yep I totally agree

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jalenthegamerr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Candle also stuns. Cutter freezes while peppermint pounder stuns and freezes. They all have same stats and proc it's just the fact toyman is a one time thing while candle comes back every year.
    Yes, I know that these items that you are mentioning also have the same proc as the "old one time thing items" what I'm trying to say here is that the old one time thing items are op in pvp in a way that their proc has a higher rate of spawning its proc than that of the new ones.