Thread: Early Christmas Request.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default Early Christmas Request.

For this upcoming Christmas i would like to input some things that much of the game would like to see.
    #1: I'm sure everyone wants the return of Grotto added. It'll make it easier for us to get richer now that merching and farming continuity has dropped for people not in endgame. This helps especially the newbs.
    #2: I wouldn't mind seeing a 2K17 speed item pack added into the games but instead of the typical 2K16 for L.80 speed, i wouldn't mind it being a level range for them like a plat bundle 2K17 that's for L.10, L.20, L.30, you get my drift.
    #3: Now i know everyone is going to Disagree once i upload this but...can we not see the return of the old Christmas items, peppermint pounder, snowman bow, candy cane staff. I think they should have stayed as a exclusive item like toyman, tinsel, SBL, Slash. They should not be brought back unless you decide to bring ALL of the old Christmas items.
    #4: A new weapon. I would not mind seeing a flare gun with a 1.2 weapon speed. I believe if you do add it in it should do massive dmg with a mild fire proc or low dmg with a high fire proc. This should be added to twink zones and have a level range that's every 5 levels like Toyman. If you want to talk over designs do say cinco i wouldn't mind helping developing the weapon.
    #5: I've been noticing the fact that we have many holiday rings so i propose we get to craft these rings with a new christmas ring to get a ring that replacing the 2pc, 3pc continuity in PvP lower than 66. These rings include the screaming mimi and a new ring to craft into a ring for people 10-29, The halloween bling and a new ring for people 30-49, and the circle of sam hayne for people 50-79, New ring and halloween decimator ring to form a ring for 80-100 even tho 3pc should have the best given stats for people 66+ like it should be. Cinco your thoughts on this subject? I really want a push towards #5 to have people back using plat rings. Plat prices need to be dropped back to normal on items and account slots so people wouldn't have to continue making more and more accounts.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-14-2017 at 04:14 PM.