Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Upgrade craft and housing inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default Upgrade craft and housing inventory

apparantly all my old toons have 500 craft inventory but all new toons have limited 25 inventory,on top of that theres no way increase it via story token vendor ..the only way to increase it is via platinum..is this intentionally done to force players to buy platinum or developers just straight up forgot to update the story token vendor ?? it is very annoying to keep deleting items ,almost made me rage quit 30 mins in game.

off topic : also as soon as we change our chars the friendlist remains same of old characteron the new char ,only way yo fix it is to logout and login again...

looking forward to reply from devs

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Iliketolol For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

It's also a reason new players have it very hard and lose interest in the game very fast. The options for new players progressing are very limited IMO.
    First off they need to wait 10 days to unlock trading and CS, which should be decreased or removed completely (yes, I know that the permit was first released to put a stop to players abusing a certain bug). Because of this STS is going to lose out on new players and "potential customers" if people can't be arsed doing story daily 10 days straight.
    Second there's no way I see where new players can earn gold at lower lvls (those who are like "ye they should rush lvl first to endgame" pls don't) it's not fun to only run tombs with 0 earnings day after day.
    And last.. the crafting slots, which are only obtainable through plat.. everything inventory space related has so far been farmable (story tokens, orc tags, hauntlet coins, glintstone coins, etc). Why can't crafting slots be? It's good that they are available through platinum and tradeable, but not everyone can afford to buy plat or have working offers. And again new players do not have the luxury to buy crafting slots because there are close to no ways to make gold early game, plus I rarely see crafting slots in CS.. people would rather buy other stuff with their plat that are more worth it, which limits the supply and makes the price even higher.
    Really hope devs take a min or two to read and think about this.
    Last edited by Abuze; 11-17-2017 at 06:57 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abuze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

yea still waiting for an official reply from a dev ,is this a mistake or intentional?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

The Jarl occupy Widmore event is coming soon and i think last time he dropped inv slots ... or was it just housing slots cant remember?
    Anyhows maybe this time he could drop inventory/crafting slots to help players obtain these faster?

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,169 Posts

Intentional.

The actual mistake was when I allowed all those early characters to have 500+ slots ;-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Intentional.

The actual mistake was when I allowed all those early characters to have 500+ slots ;-)
    how about increasing it to atleast 75 or add these to story token vendor (which makes sense)?i know you guys need money to keep the game running but it turns up to be a very bad experience specially during energy events when you have to farm alot .. just to farm 5 energy you have to get 15 essence and only 10 spare slots remain which are not enough to craft the special dungeon passes ...
    all this along with super high drop rate of nature and water jewels ..completely ruin the game experience...