Thread: Currency Exchange + Ideas

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Currency Exchange + Ideas

1. New accounts will no longer recieve 10 free platinum & any accounts that are inactive for longer than 6 months will be deleted. This includes their characters which will allow people to grab a new name & will also revamp the entire game for a new player base.

2. Currency Exchange.
    There will be a new exchange market, it will be accessible through Tori.
    The idea of this market is for the server to gather statistics based upon how much platinum it recieves & in return it will determine the price of gold to platinum ratio.
    The base for the server will be a 100 platinum to 100k gold ratio. Once the market starts to recieve more platinum the price of which it sells & buys for will decrease. Or it can just remain a fixed base price.
    Everytime you wish to buy or sell gold/platinum you will be taxed an additional 10% ontop of your purchase. To avoid abuse any 1 - 9 platinum bought or sold will be taxed with a base of 1 platinum & that'll be the same for gold.
    Basically platinum is only available to be purchased when a player sells theirs to the exchange market, gold on the other hand will be given from the server out of void in order to pay for the platinum.
    I understand more gold will be in circulation however this isn't a bad thing. The tax will take it out slowly over time & players will finally have the gold to pay for items that they wish to buy on the regular market.

(I understand your way of dealing with this type of update would most likely be just adding bags of platinum that can be sold on the market & no additional gold will enter the game. I just prefer the other way as it seems like a better system, being able to exchange for the exact amount of gold or platinum that you want, that seems way better in my opinion. Plus the people won't be able to set the bar for the prices which in my opinion would be a good thing, people overprice everything on the market, you should consider adding a fixed price for items to prevent merching & encourage farming.)

3. Item prices need to be fixed like the guild charter for example it costs 20 platinum yet to buy it with gold it costs 250k, you need to balance the prices. Also you didn't change daily deals, the 2k platinum crown that used to be 500 is still sold for 400 through daily deals. I want to see this game revamped, it is time to stop cutting corners & finish what has been started.

4. I'd like to see a search all option in the market. A list of all the items that are tradable in game sorted by category, image & stats. (Would be neat.)
    Currently you have a hidden ring market in the market which a portion of players don't know about, that's why I am suggesting a revamp.
    The game has become an unbalanced mess. Filled with basically a few old items mixed together & recolours.. We're literally playing the same content in a different form that's masked by a bunch of sparkles & glows. Completely pointless.
    There are some things that are unique but for the most part not much. I appreciate your work however I just don't see the point of recreating content that is pretty much just identical to prior content.

If you need ideas for designs of items we're here for you. Just ask your community what style of items they'd like to see, get them to create an image of that item & post pictures of it on forums so you can design it in game. Perhaps a description of item perks & a little lore about how the item relates to the game would be cool to see as well.

I understand you're very busy & run multiple games however this is all stuff that can be done in due time.
    Pocket legends will grow to be as successful as the amount of effort you put into it. Old gens are the main reason Pocket Legends is still alive, this needs to change. Think about it, do you think people want to see old content or different content? What made pl such a hit back then was how unique everything was, bring that back & the people will follow.

I hope you consider my requests & thank you for reading.

Edit - 1 more thing I'd like to add is that you remove trading, also make it so people can list items for free however the person who buys the item has to pay 10% extra. So you list the item for 1000coins, the item will sell for 1100 coins to others.
    Last edited by Dchar7; 11-17-2017 at 08:56 PM.