Thread: Twink needs to have a major Stat nerf and buff.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    So your losing to play bears at twink levels now? Guess they are going for pay to win on all levels and not just endgame.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    I mean plat set always been good. It's just the fact 3pc ring gives plat set alot more hit then it should have for balancing reasons. Plat bear use to max at 92-95 hit% in 35 now they have 97-100 with just base plat set, no special gears. Add special gears such as Dex halloween set and Art, you'll hit more than 102-103 Hit% as a plat bear. Since StS decided to nerf EVERY SET Coppers hit was cut down. From 115+ hit to 105+hit without Mech Bear. If you go str with copper your hit% is 104, 106 with mech bear. It pretty much forces every bear in 35 to have to be plat to compete since shiv is nerfed because of the -50% hit, dodge, dmg nerf last Christmas. Copper DMG is pathetically low now(as if copper ever had high damage or dodge) so it ruins the set. This entire game has really become a mages playground from twink to possibly 71. You'd think plat bear would be good enough but even with max Iron blood in 35 which is a 40+ armor buff, added with full plat set which is 100+ armor, i still get hit for 200-400 crit on a daily. In fact 100-180 critical is merely a mages AUTO DAMAGE and 200-320 is merely a mages FIRE AND FROST DAMAGE 400 is of course a mages Light and drain damage. When a mage hits a critical that's what it normaly looks like outside of you landing a debuff. Even when you do land a debuff like hell scream, it sometimes doesn't even matter because they'll still land attacks and Critical through the -30Hit% debuff. This is for 35 alone I'm not even bringing up 56-71 because of how crazy it is.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-27-2017 at 01:55 PM.