Thread: Twink needs to have a major Stat nerf and buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default Twink needs to have a major Stat nerf and buff.

This thread is only for the following levels L.1-40. The update that was released on Christmas of 2016 was supposed to NERF the halloween armors ontinuity by removing the dodge from int halloween armors and the Hit%, damage of the dex halloween. While the nerf on these armors DID happen, StS also decided to Nerf Damage by 12%, Critical by 50%, dodge by 12-50% and Last but not leastHit% OVERALL BY 50%. Now let's think about this for a second. We would all think this could ruin the PvP continuity IN ALL ZONES. Yet that wasn't the only thing StS did. With these Stat nerf StS took action bu nerfing EVERY SETS DAMAGE AND OTHER STATS BY A %. Now let's take a time to look at how this could effect L.35 one of the more popular zones in twink. Copper as a whole is a set that relies heavily on it's Hit% but drops off in damage, dodge, and it's critical attack. With these nerfs Copper BARELY breaks 100 Hit% compared to before when it was well at 115+ Hit% depending on how much dex you were. Because of the low dodge from the start of it's creation, mages were able to land most attacks, giving copper a equal. Looking at it now, copper can easily be beat out by mages and is now fodder for plat bears. Never in my many years playing copper and thoth bear have i ever been so underpowered to any form of bear. I was easily beating plat bears out due to the crush combo and the hit% but that's just me. I've seen many good copper bears be easily defeated by plat so it's a back to back thing. Looking even close to twink zones 15-77 you'll see that mages landing a 400 critical attack isn't really that surprising. So let's skip 66+ and talk about how it effects 27-61 where it happens nearly every battle. In 27 a 400 critical attack is easily death. You're not coming back from it which makes it extremely unfair for none healing classes, infact it's unfair overall because THIS IS NOT ENDGAME. You should never be capable of landing Critical attacks above 230 in 23-50 and never should land more than 300 in 51-61 unless you're under a dodge/ armor debuff. These critical attacks are insane and extremely unbalanced, it just goes into Skills house and throws Skill out the window to claim the house it's own. The 3pc ring is one of the major factors in this. We've asked StS to either remove it from the 1-65 level continuity of players or nerfing the ring in zones below 66. The nerf update made the warrior class evade skill completely useless. It's because of this reason why bears are getting obliterated by 400 critcal attacks. To counter this StS needs to Buff dodge BACK to what it was before the 2016 Christmas global nerf, Buff sets back to what it was also before 2016, nerf critical SKILL DAMAGE by 50% to stop these absurd critical hits, and last but not least. Do something with these 3pc rings. Either remove them from 1-65 or nerf them so a new ring can replace it with BALANCED stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Drain fire, gg #twinkpro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Ya these nerfs ruined all twink 56-71 got wrecked as well I pretty much stopped pvping and playing pl cuase it got so bad and boring

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

So your losing to play bears at twink levels now? Guess they are going for pay to win on all levels and not just endgame.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Crit is op in twink... make 2pc/3pc 76+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    So your losing to play bears at twink levels now? Guess they are going for pay to win on all levels and not just endgame.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
    I mean plat set always been good. It's just the fact 3pc ring gives plat set alot more hit then it should have for balancing reasons. Plat bear use to max at 92-95 hit% in 35 now they have 97-100 with just base plat set, no special gears. Add special gears such as Dex halloween set and Art, you'll hit more than 102-103 Hit% as a plat bear. Since StS decided to nerf EVERY SET Coppers hit was cut down. From 115+ hit to 105+hit without Mech Bear. If you go str with copper your hit% is 104, 106 with mech bear. It pretty much forces every bear in 35 to have to be plat to compete since shiv is nerfed because of the -50% hit, dodge, dmg nerf last Christmas. Copper DMG is pathetically low now(as if copper ever had high damage or dodge) so it ruins the set. This entire game has really become a mages playground from twink to possibly 71. You'd think plat bear would be good enough but even with max Iron blood in 35 which is a 40+ armor buff, added with full plat set which is 100+ armor, i still get hit for 200-400 crit on a daily. In fact 100-180 critical is merely a mages AUTO DAMAGE and 200-320 is merely a mages FIRE AND FROST DAMAGE 400 is of course a mages Light and drain damage. When a mage hits a critical that's what it normaly looks like outside of you landing a debuff. Even when you do land a debuff like hell scream, it sometimes doesn't even matter because they'll still land attacks and Critical through the -30Hit% debuff. This is for 35 alone I'm not even bringing up 56-71 because of how crazy it is.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 11-27-2017 at 01:55 PM.