Thread: looted arcane shard from vori/lich m6

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default looted arcane shard from vori/lich m6

wooooot .... first arcane shard drop on an m6 run!
    Many thanks to the team ... gufukytwo ... lugat ... ciuazeba ... awesome run ty
    Of course it would not feel right to take all the glory and wealth of the run to myself .. so i split the value of a shard between all .. gave each party member 500k gold .... dont ban me lol @_@
    The run was as always all about team work and as such we share the wealth, all should benefit, wouldnt have it any other way xxxx

Thank you sts for creating an environment where people can share and enjoy a place regardless of where we are in the world ... ive met so many amazing people .. from sweden, pakistan, lebanon. germany, phillipines, indonesia, russia, all over europe, all places in usa ... hugely international from all edges of the world. Such a colourful spectrum of the world. So much friendship ... connectivity ... so many smiles ... so much laughter ... such a complete joy. Each time i log into game friends message me and simple lift me make me smile ... it makes my day xxx
    Huge thankyou to all sts family ... huge love to all game friends that have moved on .. bigger love to original old school players still dancing spinning in game ... and kindness to new players ... arcane legends is amazing.
    To those disappointed and those that find the world of al lacking in colours, seek out the huge heart of the al community ... its far and wide and at your fingertips ... just look outside your own needs
    Last edited by Greoatef; 11-22-2017 at 07:16 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post: