Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next year's expansion

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

What if STS make in setting button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP. By this way there can be PvP like before without awaking and PvP would be active again. And if you will have it off you can play PvP with other player that have awaking like now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

4 year player and I play no where near as much as I use to, maybe only 10% of the original time I did before Nightmare expansion. I've become complacent and uninspired

I liked the Maus expansion, but I hated leveling up, come to think of it I have always hated leveling up. Why? Because I think you should be able to aquire the best gear in the beginning so you "have" it to work towards your next goal. Not, work hard to get great equipment so you have it after you have completed all the content!

Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless. And make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.

So, I liked that the more you grinded in Maus the more powerful you became, that was ok because your overall gear was not limited and you looked forward to something as you progressed.

And the gold loot idea was pretty cool, BUT, everyone wants a gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to aquire. We need more of these items. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it and Bam, you get a gold sink. And of course at least one of the items should be purchased with plat or bought in the CS for gold from someone else who used plat to keep the game revenue going

I could say so much more but I won't, otherwise no one would read haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Communication with the community with results that can be seen, that would be nice.

Quality of life updates:
    The list is endless. From small bugs like the couple of Rogue skills nott working be fixed and Fenris AA, to the cancellation of crafts(shoutout to all those who've lost cryo brooches or glintstone set Items). We were told a toggle button for the daily quests x/y mobs/bosses/etc done would be provided, we are still waiting on that. Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal). Adding inventory slots and name changes available with story tokens...

The next expansion:
    Does it have to be a new level cap with new maps? Can we nott stay at this level cap and continue to get updates for the current content?

The raids system isn't bad, I like how much thought and time you guys have put into it(most people just see recoloured stuff and go blech) but I and some people realize you haven't added health bars to them to reduce lag, factoring in how many people will be running those maps(to those complaining about lag from hex procs, the lag would be worse if the hits were to be registered too). Might want to look at raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, maybe keep the no health for mobs and at the same time look at new ways we could be running maps, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps. I look forward to Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps. Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.

The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Gear update is a scary topic, the faster itemization happens the quicker the game is reaching it's sunset. Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, something I've brought up again and again Indigenous locked crates.

There's nothing wrong with mausoleum or raids, quite a few people will argue, but it would be nice to go back to those elites of yore. The current content in the old elites is quite dead, with unknown chances for getting the Arcane weaponsss. Maybe it's time to take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss. Or make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.

Fibus's desk would make for a new sneak peek(if he's still working on lore with you guys :P).

Does Eggsavier have to be a 7 out of 365 days event? Could we nott see Arcane eggs dropping from Bosses? Could we nott have a map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier. Easter is four months away, why don't we have an egg hunt then @@. Ankhs and respec scrolls could be part of Harvest event. Just throwing something out there to make the game more relatable and immersive.

Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Or even look at turning in enormous amounts of gold(loco ratios) to get plat for gold(again nott too loco or its going to be no bueno since noones going to be turning in that gold). Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too, again keep the cost value worth it or it's nott going to be something people are going for. As mentioned above maps with something like eggsavier.

In the end you guys might pick and choose from my post to have just more pro-p2p updates. I hope nott, keeping the game healthy for people who do nott purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue for justb's college fund or the appeasement of the stomach gods of cincos demanding tacos or even the fuel required to keep Vroom up and running. To keep the game attractive to people who pay for their plat, there is a need for people who don't(or can't) pay to advance in this game. People login just nott for the swanky grahpics and gruesome monster but for the relationships they build over time with people from around the world, from all avenues or parts of societies.
    Great ideas
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Omg, i saw STS is responding to this thread. So, i d like to repeat what i said before, pls add guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides. I thnk the function of guild in this game is too weak. On the other hand, create union for a set of sibling guilds, so that communication, trade, and interaction can be broader than just within a fixed small guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Also, winner of guild war can hold a very small percentage of in town tax for short period of time for each town. This would encourage people do more guild buildings, and tight guild relationship, as well. ( we know we pay tax in current auction system, right? But paying to where? For what? Winner guild can take some)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Need more random spawn of surprising boss in town !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Need trade system between towns. For example, different towns have different goods with diff prices. If i load goods from town A, then guard and fight through the path to town B, sell goods with higher price, i make a little gold.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Removing awaken from pvp would be enough.

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I am more scared of the number of XP if there is lv70

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Tell u the truth, most of the cases, other mmorpg, lvling up is far far more painful than AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

- New Achievements
    - Less Gold Loot
    - Back to elite maps which are hard to play (harder than mauso or dream zone but shorter maps)
    - attractive endgame pvp
    - New but fair leaderboards

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Add ap for solo elite or maus maps. Haha. Make impossible mission possible.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Obooo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Another hero XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Will sts consider any ideas that we have? I would like to see a more active and involved dev
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Great ideas, thank you and please keep 'em coming!
    - Useful bows
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?412508-Was-the-arcane-66-dread-bow-nerf-necessary-(PvE)

- Mounts (possibly increasing in movement speed (e.g. 50%-200%) based on rarity- undead arachna and alragan would be cool as mounts)

- A final mausoleum floor (mausoleum 8- extremely hard with worthwhile rewards)

- No new level cap (the xp requirement would kill us)

- PvP leaderboard

- New top players leaderboard tie breaker

- In game guild war tournament board system with rewards (figure it out for me, thanks)

- Guild levels (quests level up your guild- each level unlocks buffs for all guild members)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I’d like to see more traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Honestly I would like too see more heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Ya, as someone mentioned , a new hero character class would be nice. Maybe necrotic god type with summon of undead? Or beastmaster with multipets? Haha. However, i think it could be to hard to add the design and programming.

Or, just add one more skill on user interface. we v developed more skills than we can use.

24.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We've consolidated the major points and will be discussing tomorrow. Not committing to anything, just want you to know we're listening and we appreciate the feedback

General

- NOT 100k epx per level just to find inactive pvp at endgame and legendary gear costing ...alot...\
    - Longer and more interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs
    - Add more xp quests for lower lvl players
    - I don't expect to have a new level cap.. getting to 66 is a pain in the butt...
    - New arena and gauntlet events PLEASE
    - Does it have to be a new level cap with new maps?
    - Keeping the game healthy for people who do not purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue.

Environments

- New environment maps (something related with ocean or if you really want dark for one more expansion..make it totally dark where we will need to enlight zones to see the way to boss
    - Normal maps that are free to enter and run as much as we want ( if you make paid maps , at least make them actually worth running )
    - no pay to play maps
    - And no more pay to enter maps pleaaase.
    - New version of km3 that's easy to run and gives decent profit somewhere for newer players to make gold,
    - New city honestly
    - New town with new quests + maybe armor and helm awaken.
    - A map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier.
    - "maps" more naturally themed as in a swampy area

Elites

- Back to elite version of maps
    - Elite maps with elite drops
    - For elite players..maps that are like maus that don't give everything all at once but takes time to get all the stuff, elite maps should be VERY hard but worth running also.
    - People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps.
    - Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.
    - It would be nice to go back to those elites of yore.
    - Take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss.
    - Back to elite maps which are hard to play (harder than mauso or dream zone but shorter maps)

Raids

- Raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps.
    - Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

Maus

- Maus 7 .. with 100% have vory and lich.. and count for aps xD
    - Add new M7-10 with possible start from M6 without using plat for secret entry. (change plat secret entry from M5 to M9).
    - Keep mauso as it is as to keep 66 as cap.

Loot

- Get gold by farming locks im brackenridge or by running elites
    - Giving powerful loot coming from chests, pets, weapons (strong legendary weapons not only with high dmg..but that increase also armor, hp and crit..that can be looted only in elite version of new maps that players will be able to unlock only for lv 64+.
    - Different loots on every elite maps so it helps to get elite kills APs
    - New loots available from new maps, elite and nornal version.
    - Arcane helm
    - Legendary weapons able to be an alternative in pvp zones
    - Speed buff for players who has arcane items (50% speed for 3/7 items, 100% speed for 5/7 items, 200% speed 7/7 items)
    - Please bring back farming for items rather than gold drops (id rather be working in the kraken mines all day long , at least we get the sweet lock drop animation )
    - No boss loot elixirs
    - No more enormous gold piles that crash economy
    - Add easy to find items and nerf gold farming
    - Add new lix.. 100gl % / 50gl % for 30min , and Order jewel lix..
    - Different options to farm so I can get gold.. farming only maus gets boring and too repetitive over time
    - Change cryostar 3 pieces (helm, armor + core) for only 1 piece (core) to have visual effect. Helm and armor are really ugly.
    - Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, Indigenous locked crates.
    - Add new types of cores (1 piece for visual effect) with blue, green, red or grey colour.
    - Arcane eggs dropping from Bosses?
    - Make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.
    - Make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.
    - More traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.
    - More heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Crafting

- More craftable/farmable items from quests like nekro and old mythics quest..
    - The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Pets

- New arcane pets, stop with heroics
    - Add snake pet (cobra).

PvP

- Scaling of awakens to revive pvp or whatever is necessary ,
    - Good pinks that drop and are useful for pvp so that everyone can do pvp.
    - Attractive endgame pvp
    - PvP leaderboard

Economy

- Gold sink and gold nerf on mausoleum before vanity prices run into the billions and other stuff into 100k’s and millions a speed set ban
    - Make more gear that has only set amount of time before it does not spawn again in game to create an influx in the economy.

Quality of life updates:

- Couple of Rogue skills nott working
    - Fenris AA
    - Ability to cancel crafting
    - Toggle button for the daily quests x/y mobs/bosses/etc done
    - Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal).
    - Adding inventory slots and name changes available with story tokens...
    - More house decoration slots (200)
    - button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP.

Gear

- Gear progression..... items from past expansions still does better than items being released...(not to mention lvl 46 arcanes which is 20 levels below the cap)
    - Make sure theres a variety of gears to be looted for the whole community.....just look at how much lvl66 legendaries are.......
    - Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless.

Gold Sinks

- Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too.
    - Gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to acquire. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it. At least one of the items should be tradable and purchased with plat.

Misc

- Guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides.
    - Guild levels (quests level up your guild- each level unlocks buffs for all guild members)
    - In game guild war tournament board system with rewards (figure it out for me, thanks)
    - New Achievements
    - More random spawn of surprising boss in town
    - Add ap for solo elite or maus maps.
    - Mounts (possibly increasing in movement speed (e.g. 50%-200%) based on rarity- undead arachna and alragan would be cool as mounts)
    - Add one more skill on user interface
    - Does Eggsavier have to be a 7 out of 365 days event?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We've consolidated the major points and will be discussing tomorrow. Not committing to anything, just want you to know we're listening and we appreciate the feedback

General

- NOT 100k epx per level just to find inactive pvp at endgame and legendary gear costing ...alot...\
    - Longer and more interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs
    - Add more xp quests for lower lvl players
    - I don't expect to have a new level cap.. getting to 66 is a pain in the butt...
    - New arena and gauntlet events PLEASE
    - Does it have to be a new level cap with new maps?
    - Keeping the game healthy for people who do not purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue.

Environments

- New environment maps (something related with ocean or if you really want dark for one more expansion..make it totally dark where we will need to enlight zones to see the way to boss
    - Normal maps that are free to enter and run as much as we want ( if you make paid maps , at least make them actually worth running )
    - no pay to play maps
    - And no more pay to enter maps pleaaase.
    - New version of km3 that's easy to run and gives decent profit somewhere for newer players to make gold,
    - New city honestly
    - New town with new quests + maybe armor and helm awaken.
    - A map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier.
    - "maps" more naturally themed as in a swampy area

Elites

- Back to elite version of maps
    - Elite maps with elite drops
    - For elite players..maps that are like maus that don't give everything all at once but takes time to get all the stuff, elite maps should be VERY hard but worth running also.
    - People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps.
    - Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.
    - It would be nice to go back to those elites of yore.
    - Take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss.

Raids

- Raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps.
    - Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

Maus

- Maus 7 .. with 100% have vory and lich.. and count for aps xD
    - Add new M7-10 with possible start from M6 without using plat for secret entry. (change plat secret entry from M5 to M9).
    - Keep mauso as it is as to keep 66 as cap.

Loot

- Get gold by farming locks im brackenridge or by running elites
    - Giving powerful loot coming from chests, pets, weapons (strong legendary weapons not only with high dmg..but that increase also armor, hp and crit..that can be looted only in elite version of new maps that players will be able to unlock only for lv 64+.
    - Different loots on every elite maps so it helps to get elite kills APs
    - New loots available from new maps, elite and nornal version.
    - Arcane helm
    - Legendary weapons able to be an alternative in pvp zones
    - Speed buff for players who has arcane items (50% speed for 3/7 items, 100% speed for 5/7 items, 200% speed 7/7 items)
    - Please bring back farming for items rather than gold drops (id rather be working in the kraken mines all day long , at least we get the sweet lock drop animation )
    - No boss loot elixirs
    - No more enormous gold piles that crash economy
    - Add easy to find items and nerf gold farming
    - Add new lix.. 100gl % / 50gl % for 30min , and Order jewel lix..
    - Different options to farm so I can get gold.. farming only maus gets boring and too repetitive over time
    - Change cryostar 3 pieces (helm, armor + core) for only 1 piece (core) to have visual effect. Helm and armor are really ugly.
    - Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, Indigenous locked crates.
    - Add new types of cores (1 piece for visual effect) with blue, green, red or grey colour.
    - Arcane eggs dropping from Bosses?
    - Make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.
    - Make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.
    - More traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.
    - More heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Crafting

- More craftable/farmable items from quests like nekro and old mythics quest..
    - The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Pets

- New arcane pets, stop with heroics
    - Add snake pet (cobra).

PvP

- Scaling of awakens to revive pvp or whatever is necessary ,
    - Good pinks that drop and are useful for pvp so that everyone can do pvp.
    - Attractive endgame pvp
    - PvP leaderboard

Economy

- Gold sink and gold nerf on mausoleum before vanity prices run into the billions and other stuff into 100k’s and millions a speed set ban
    - Make more gear that has only set amount of time before it does not spawn again in game to create an influx in the economy.

Quality of life updates:

- Couple of Rogue skills nott working
    - Fenris AA
    - Ability to cancel crafting
    - Toggle button for the daily quests x/y mobs/bosses/etc done
    - Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal).
    - Adding inventory slots and name changes available with story tokens...
    - More house decoration slots (200)
    - button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP.

Gear

- Gear progression..... items from past expansions still does better than items being released...(not to mention lvl 46 arcanes which is 20 levels below the cap)
    - Make sure theres a variety of gears to be looted for the whole community.....just look at how much lvl66 legendaries are.......
    - Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless.

Gold Sinks

- Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too.
    - Gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to acquire. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it. At least one of the items should be tradable and purchased with plat.

Misc

- Guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides.
    - New Achievements
    - More random spawn of surprising boss in town
    - Add ap for solo elite or maus maps.
    - Add one more skill on user interface
    - Does Eggsavier have to be a 7 out of 365 days event?
    Good to know you guys are still there for us.

I would choose which ideas to implement veryyyy wisely because some of these ideas will definitely put AL back on the map