Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next year's expansion

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Why is it called salt when people send impolite posts? This is a genuine question by the way.
    Its like you calling me sweet if I say overwhelming good things about you
    Its a figure of speech, a slang that dictates angry, irritated, grouchy, mean or disrespectful.

Hmm.. now when I think of that I don't remember being any of it in my post.. all I did was ask a question for which I am still waiting for an answer xD
    I have a genuine question: "Does AL forum has moderators or admin?" if yes, can anyone direct me to them.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

1. I think al need beta for testing things like new expansion etc. And for feedback what should be better
    2. To make PvP playable again make in setting button to turn off awakening and then you can PvP just with guys without awakening and if you have on you can PvP just with guys with awakening this will make PvP playable a lot.
    3. This thing I would like most : forum events and tournaments I know there were many in past and I think it was something wonderful and it gives f2p players something special and P2P players to. So I hope sts could give it back
    4.give back old events and plus some new events BCS everyone love events it is one of best part of Al
    5. Make guild more interactive like some pve guild fights design guildhall and something like this + guild leaderboard banner.
    6. No more heroic pets better would be new arcanes pets.
    7. Maybe before event ask community like what would love to see there like what type of lb banner or tokens vanity's ......
    8. My personal lb vanity SETS no just head BCS just head is useless and maybe bring back recoloured old winter / Halloween vanity's to TOP 25 this thing will make many p2p players happy and you will make a lot of money on this by the time.

I think it is all my ideas I hope sts will consider at least some of this. And sts best thing to make game great is ask ppl what would they want BCS ppl play and pay in the game so gl to all sts team.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Red face New expansion ideas on gameplay!

Hello all of you Beautiful! fantastic, amazing! people of the Arcane Legends community! and the lovely outstanding amazing staff members & developers in the spacetime studios head quarters!

I'd like to propose my idea's for the next expansion that's just around the corner

***The World PvP System***

-Everyone Gets a 25% Damage Reduction

-Everyone gets a purple name when they enter the zone *The color will make you easier to notice from far distances and will activate the free-for-all pvp mode on you until you exit the zone*

-This system will provide quests with rewards like for example *1,500/XP/ & 1-3k /Gold/ & Gear Piece rewards* For successfully completing quests given to you in the rotting marsh/warrior lands.

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits that have a 50-35% catch rate* (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction).

-Small mini world bosses spawn in the pvp zones on a global clock timer and once they spawn everyone in any map gets a text in red with the following words *Possibly* written: "The Lord of destruction inan hesh has arose from his grave! Battle him in the lands of the Warriors/rotting marsh!".

-PvP Vendors with exclusive items & pets and titles, only that can be purchased with *Honor/Arcane honor/Honorable Magicane/ <--Kill Points or Badges.

***The Shards Of The Forsaken. Crafting System!***

-The world bosses drop magical shards that you gather to craft exclusive Dark/Light pets only available to the people who mastered the blacksmiths blessing.

-There will be a crafting level from 1-15 for crafting specific high tier items and every time you successfully craft an item it'll make you gain Experience to level up your crafting skills!

-Shards to craft light & dark dust by shattering the shards into dust!

***The Elite Scavenger's Vendor Of The Forbidden***

-There will be a hidden rare vendor that appears in high dungeons like mausoleum 4 to 6 and higher future dungeons, these vendors are ancient shadow necromancer mages from the dead who see your worth by you completing quests for them to kill (25-50) mobs from all over arlor's *ELITE* lands corrupted with evil. You should kill any mobs from different maps like for example:

(0/50) Mausoleum/grave *ELITE* mobs killed.
    (0/50) Shuyal *ELITE* mobs killed.
    (0/50) Brackenridge *ELITE* mobs killed.

And once you turn in the quest to the shadow mages who appear again, they'll let you have access to their valuble ancient items for the cost of the forsaken shards + some gold like for example 5-10k and platinum for the higher tier ancient items which are tradeable on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 12-15-2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Colorsss hurting eyes of most people...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Hello all of you Beautiful! fantastic, amazing! people of the Arcane Legends community! and the lovely outstanding amazing staff members & developers in the spacetime studios head quarters!

I'd like to propose my idea's for the next expansion that's just around the corner

-Everyone gets a purple name when they enter the zone *The color will make you easier to notice from far distances and will activate the free-for-all pvp mode on you until you exit the zone*

-This system will provide quests with rewards like for example *1,500/XP/ & 1-3k /Gold/ & Gear Piece rewards* For successfully completing quests given to you in the rotting marsh/warrior lands.

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction.

-Small mini world bosses spawn in the pvp zones on a global clock timer and once they spawn everyone in any map gets a text in red with the following words *Possibly* written: "The Lord of destruction inan hesh has arose from his grave! Battle him in the lands of the Warriors/rotting marsh!".

-PvP Vendors with exclusive items & pets and titles, only that can be purchased with *Honor/Arcane honor/Honorable Magicane/ <--Kill Points or Badges.

-The world bosses drop magical shards that you gather to craft exclusive Dark/Light pets only available to the people who mastered the blacksmiths blessing.

-There will be a crafting level from 1-15 for crafting specific high tier items and every time you successfully craft an item it'll make you gain Experience to level up your crafting skills!

-There will be a hidden rare vendor that appears in high dungeons like mausoleum 4 to 6 and higher future dungeons, these vendors are ancient shadow necromancer mages from the dead who see your worth by you completing quests for them to kill (25-50) mobs from all over arlor's *ELITE* lands corrupted with evil. You should kill any mobs from different maps like for example:

And once you turn in the quest to the shadow mages who appear again, they'll let you have access to their valuble ancient items for the cost of the forsaken shards + some gold like for example 5-10k and platinum for the higher tier ancient items which are tradeable on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!!
    Sorry but my eyes hurt lol, replied then edited it to read in black lol...
    Anyways interesting ideas
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lethoiun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Sorry but my eyes hurt lol, replied then edited it to read in black lol...
    Anyways interesting ideas
    Thank you so much lethoiun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

In case of PvP

- There should be a chance for low and middle level class players to enter pvp. As long as current gap between poor and rich remain or increases, pvp will never be alive whatever is done or will be done to make it so. Meaning, players should be able to maximize their gear with 5-10m to compete in pvp against every players including riches and poors.

-- Practice room. Those who first time play AL should be able to compute with those who are experienced ones so practice pvp room can be made where every player in that room will have an equal gear, and they will be anonymous and so those new players will be able to improve their skills and ultimately this will increase the number of players; and expand the scale of competition among the groups in PvP.

--- Make sure that Devs care about PvP. I remember there was a dev called Delphina who was managing tournaments and joining PvP rooms and having fun with the players which was motivating the players to enter the PvP.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to devilMors For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Most of your questions and complaints are at least partially because of the SMALL MAPS and LACK OF RANDOM SURPRISES in this game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction.

Omg XD
    Huge Ideas XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    If anyone remembers when sts said they wouldn't sunset AL and that they are working on PLA, they said the biggest expansion is planned for next year.

Does this mean we will get something better than maus and more fun? I hope the expansion is different in a good way, like maybe more longer and interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs.

What type of things do you guys hope to see?

I hope to see something done about the on-screen alerts we get when we pick up items, kill minions, complete a quest, get "you've been cursed" and "you've been targeted by aimed shot", ETC......

I was just running Maus 1, and I was killed by a curse.... What sucks about this is the fact that I did not see the "You've been cursed" alert UNTIL a couple seconds AFTER I died........ This happened because the on-screen alert was still flashing minions killed and items picked up before getting to the curse alert.... What is the point of the "you've been cursed" alert if we cannot rely on it at this point?? It's like receiving a receipt for a purchase 30 days AFTER the purchase when you are only allowed 14 days AFTER the purchase to return it...

If nothing's to be done about the current on-screen alert system, at least give us some way of being alerted of attacks like curse and aimed shot without relying on the on-screen alert...... For instance.......

When we are cursed, alert us by like making the screen turn a purplish color (like the red color when you are low on hp).... When we are targeted by aimed shot, alert us by making the screen turn a reddish color with like a crosshair target on screen, ETC.

Would really love to see that.
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 12-13-2017 at 11:18 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Because of awakening, every piece of gear is individually unique. The creator' name of that gear should be proudly indented on the name of the gear. We can start from any weapon with all 4 slots awakened. Sts can also make more income by renaming the weapon with platinum. ;-)

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Obooo View Post
    Because of awakening, every piece of gear is individually unique. The creator' name of that gear should be proudly indented on the name of the gear. We can start from any weapon with all 4 slots awakened. Sts can also make more income by renaming the weapon with platinum. ;-)
    You mean like forging your own weapon and then engraving your name on it
    It will be nice to have a awakening quest (long quest chain) for a specific OP item, let it take time but reward best awakes.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I hope to see something done about the on-screen alerts we get when we pick up items, kill minions, complete a quest, get "you've been cursed" and "you've been targeted by aimed shot", ETC......

I was just running Maus 1, and I was killed by a curse.... What sucks about this is the fact that I did not see the "You've been cursed" alert UNTIL a couple seconds AFTER I died........ This happened because the on-screen alert was still flashing minions killed and items picked up before getting to the curse alert.... What is the point of the "you've been cursed" alert if we cannot rely on it at this point?? It's like receiving a receipt for a purchase 30 days AFTER the purchase when you are only allowed 14 days AFTER the purchase to return it...

If nothing's to be done about the current on-screen alert system, at least give us some way of being alerted of attacks like curse and aimed shot without relying on the on-screen alert...... For instance.......

When we are cursed, alert us by like making the screen turn a purplish color (like the red color when you are low on hp).... When we are targeted by aimed shot, alert us by making the screen turn a reddish color with like a crosshair target on screen, ETC.

Would really love to see that.
    You mean like the icon that shows up on the mages before they curse ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Make it 3D and semi open world

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

-PvP
    >3 Types, W/ Awaken, W/o awaken , same-equip pvp
    >pvp brackets(e.g Lv 1-10,10-20 etc),
    ?leagues( pooling players with same skill level for varation of
    difficulty in their respective pvp brackets, matched according to
    their RP[rank points] both for random solo and team, ),
    >tournaments( seasonal pvp tournaments for awesome rewards,banner etc )
    >ability to invite and play pvp in a private room,but kills will
    not be counted
    >Nation/faction war?(too ambitious at this point maybe xD, during
    a specific time say 3pm-4pm cst and few times a day? players will fight
    in a zone capturing Small-Medium-Large[which is guarded by guardians
    that you need to takedown in order to be able to capture the base] and bases
    guardian kills/player kills/base captures etc, will give you points
    and highest points wins that zone, a global bar will indicate who
    is currently winning, exclusive buffs will be given to winning
    nation in terms of dmg,gl,boss dmg,tax etc **was hoping this as
    a part of somber storyline where dark will go against light)

-Guild
    >More Interactive Guild Hall(can do things you can in a tavern or
    add a guild decoration vendor too which has itesm that can be
    bought by plat/gold purchasable to certain rank of members
    in the guild)
    >Guild Event Organizer(Custom made event for plat/gold,
    raffles-quests[kill elite mobs/gain aps etc which
    could beneficial to the guild]-minigames all of which will have a
    reward payout set by the organizer.)
    > ability to view stats of members, master/officers have ability
    to view stats of members[aps,pve stat, pvp stat]
    >customizable ranks/appointment of powers[ability to kick/recruit etc]
    >guild quests/ap

-Global Party System
    >A menu where you create a party whereby people can join in
    >easier to find pt of desired activity(eg running elites, item hunt)
    >viewable stats and equips

-Craftables
    >Different vendors in ea town w/ unique vanity matching the theme
    of the town or aligned w/ the storyline of the town[account bound&or
    class specific]
    >Dungeons located in ea town for farming materials
    >recipes bought w/ plat or gold

-Gold Sinks
    >Slot Machine,[New hair,faces],dungeons,

-House Ranking xD[what the point of having nice house w/o anyone
    visiting it]
    >house rated by visitors on different criterias and ranked by
    highest overall - categorized according to house type
    >good to see it too and made as chill spots by arlorians

-Other
    >ability to disable/skip on-screen pop-up
    >easier to navigate through items in inventory much
    easier especially if u have hundereds of items :P
    >ability to disable looting certain/all type of rarity
    >ability to know which elusive four you have killed
    >long but fun storyline for next expansion, new city/maps,
    im fine w/ new cap but adjust xp requirement pls.... lvling isnt
    fun
    >moving friend/guild member list when they change map or go offline
    [pls make it static so as not to click someone else by accident]

will add more if something comes to mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I like where sts is going with events and energy
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    You mean like the icon that shows up on the mages before they curse ?
    Yeah.... But who is being cursed or aimed????

If you know it's you and you are at a certain distance, you will know to flee rather than try to eliminate the curse or aimed shot skeleton....

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Lots of great ideas! Question STS is Chest Awakening still planned for future?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New map,new city,new items ,new pets .A map like sand will be nice with boss like Egipt Gods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

WE MOST DEFINITELY WANT THAT POINT SYSTEM FROM MAUSOLEUM/SOMERHOLT ON THE EXPANSION NEXT YEAR AND WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE COMMUNITY GOALS ALSO CALLED THE LIGHTBEARER FACTION BUT IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT NAME (FOR EXAMPLE, KILL 250.000 BOSS TO UNLOCK STAGE 2 OR MAUS 2) THAT WAS REALLY FUN. I felt like as a community, we were getting something done and put a bar to measure how far we are going as a community also put ranking on the new maps too and PLEASE PLEASEEE PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT A PAY TO PLAY MAP AND ALSO A NEW TOWN....I LIKE THE DARNESS THEME BUT MAKE THIS BASED ON ANGELS...MEANING REAAAALLY WHITE... EVEN SOME MAPS WHITED OUT AND SOME PARTS OF THE MAP BLACK SO THE THEME MEANS THE DARKNESS AND LIGHT ARE HAVING A BATTLE OR SOMETHING. Hope yall get it. Can't explain any better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Yeah.... But who is being cursed or aimed????

If you know it's you and you are at a certain distance, you will know to flee rather than try to eliminate the curse or aimed shot skeleton....
    Anyone in range gets cursed and the one dealing the most damage gets aimed