Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next year's expansion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Red face New expansion ideas on gameplay!

Hello all of you Beautiful! fantastic, amazing! people of the Arcane Legends community! and the lovely outstanding amazing staff members & developers in the spacetime studios head quarters!

I'd like to propose my idea's for the next expansion that's just around the corner

***The World PvP System***

-Everyone Gets a 25% Damage Reduction

-Everyone gets a purple name when they enter the zone *The color will make you easier to notice from far distances and will activate the free-for-all pvp mode on you until you exit the zone*

-This system will provide quests with rewards like for example *1,500/XP/ & 1-3k /Gold/ & Gear Piece rewards* For successfully completing quests given to you in the rotting marsh/warrior lands.

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits that have a 50-35% catch rate* (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction).

-Small mini world bosses spawn in the pvp zones on a global clock timer and once they spawn everyone in any map gets a text in red with the following words *Possibly* written: "The Lord of destruction inan hesh has arose from his grave! Battle him in the lands of the Warriors/rotting marsh!".

-PvP Vendors with exclusive items & pets and titles, only that can be purchased with *Honor/Arcane honor/Honorable Magicane/ <--Kill Points or Badges.

***The Shards Of The Forsaken. Crafting System!***

-The world bosses drop magical shards that you gather to craft exclusive Dark/Light pets only available to the people who mastered the blacksmiths blessing.

-There will be a crafting level from 1-15 for crafting specific high tier items and every time you successfully craft an item it'll make you gain Experience to level up your crafting skills!

-Shards to craft light & dark dust by shattering the shards into dust!

***The Elite Scavenger's Vendor Of The Forbidden***

-There will be a hidden rare vendor that appears in high dungeons like mausoleum 4 to 6 and higher future dungeons, these vendors are ancient shadow necromancer mages from the dead who see your worth by you completing quests for them to kill (25-50) mobs from all over arlor's *ELITE* lands corrupted with evil. You should kill any mobs from different maps like for example:

(0/50) Mausoleum/grave *ELITE* mobs killed.
    (0/50) Shuyal *ELITE* mobs killed.
    (0/50) Brackenridge *ELITE* mobs killed.

And once you turn in the quest to the shadow mages who appear again, they'll let you have access to their valuble ancient items for the cost of the forsaken shards + some gold like for example 5-10k and platinum for the higher tier ancient items which are tradeable on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 12-15-2017 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Colorsss hurting eyes of most people...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Hello all of you Beautiful! fantastic, amazing! people of the Arcane Legends community! and the lovely outstanding amazing staff members & developers in the spacetime studios head quarters!

I'd like to propose my idea's for the next expansion that's just around the corner

-Everyone gets a purple name when they enter the zone *The color will make you easier to notice from far distances and will activate the free-for-all pvp mode on you until you exit the zone*

-This system will provide quests with rewards like for example *1,500/XP/ & 1-3k /Gold/ & Gear Piece rewards* For successfully completing quests given to you in the rotting marsh/warrior lands.

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction.

-Small mini world bosses spawn in the pvp zones on a global clock timer and once they spawn everyone in any map gets a text in red with the following words *Possibly* written: "The Lord of destruction inan hesh has arose from his grave! Battle him in the lands of the Warriors/rotting marsh!".

-PvP Vendors with exclusive items & pets and titles, only that can be purchased with *Honor/Arcane honor/Honorable Magicane/ <--Kill Points or Badges.

-The world bosses drop magical shards that you gather to craft exclusive Dark/Light pets only available to the people who mastered the blacksmiths blessing.

-There will be a crafting level from 1-15 for crafting specific high tier items and every time you successfully craft an item it'll make you gain Experience to level up your crafting skills!

-There will be a hidden rare vendor that appears in high dungeons like mausoleum 4 to 6 and higher future dungeons, these vendors are ancient shadow necromancer mages from the dead who see your worth by you completing quests for them to kill (25-50) mobs from all over arlor's *ELITE* lands corrupted with evil. You should kill any mobs from different maps like for example:

And once you turn in the quest to the shadow mages who appear again, they'll let you have access to their valuble ancient items for the cost of the forsaken shards + some gold like for example 5-10k and platinum for the higher tier ancient items which are tradeable on auction.

Thank you guys for reading and let me know what you all think! I hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless you all and merrychristmas!!!!
    Sorry but my eyes hurt lol, replied then edited it to read in black lol...
    Anyways interesting ideas
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lethoiun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    Sorry but my eyes hurt lol, replied then edited it to read in black lol...
    Anyways interesting ideas
    Thank you so much lethoiun!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post

-When people can attack you and once you die you lose 150-200 gold (It increases by 10 gold the more you die to prevent bot farming) and there will be exclusive pets roaming around the lands of the rotting marsh/warriors free for everyone to catch using items called *pet biscuits (Only Purchased by platinum & is tradeable as an item on auction.

Omg XD
    Huge Ideas XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

WE MOST DEFINITELY WANT THAT POINT SYSTEM FROM MAUSOLEUM/SOMERHOLT ON THE EXPANSION NEXT YEAR AND WE CAN'T FORGET ABOUT THE COMMUNITY GOALS ALSO CALLED THE LIGHTBEARER FACTION BUT IT WILL BE A DIFFERENT NAME (FOR EXAMPLE, KILL 250.000 BOSS TO UNLOCK STAGE 2 OR MAUS 2) THAT WAS REALLY FUN. I felt like as a community, we were getting something done and put a bar to measure how far we are going as a community also put ranking on the new maps too and PLEASE PLEASEEE PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT A PAY TO PLAY MAP AND ALSO A NEW TOWN....I LIKE THE DARNESS THEME BUT MAKE THIS BASED ON ANGELS...MEANING REAAAALLY WHITE... EVEN SOME MAPS WHITED OUT AND SOME PARTS OF THE MAP BLACK SO THE THEME MEANS THE DARKNESS AND LIGHT ARE HAVING A BATTLE OR SOMETHING. Hope yall get it. Can't explain any better

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I just want some better quest ! More fun , not like «*kill 1k mobs*» , I want some quest that you can upgrade an awesome stuff like vili/uller/himi quest ! And change pvp, make something original because now there is not many pple who play that and only rich can pvp

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giasakes For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

What if STS make in setting button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP. By this way there can be PvP like before without awaking and PvP would be active again. And if you will have it off you can play PvP with other player that have awaking like now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

4 year player and I play no where near as much as I use to, maybe only 10% of the original time I did before Nightmare expansion. I've become complacent and uninspired

I liked the Maus expansion, but I hated leveling up, come to think of it I have always hated leveling up. Why? Because I think you should be able to aquire the best gear in the beginning so you "have" it to work towards your next goal. Not, work hard to get great equipment so you have it after you have completed all the content!

Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless. And make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.

So, I liked that the more you grinded in Maus the more powerful you became, that was ok because your overall gear was not limited and you looked forward to something as you progressed.

And the gold loot idea was pretty cool, BUT, everyone wants a gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to aquire. We need more of these items. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it and Bam, you get a gold sink. And of course at least one of the items should be purchased with plat or bought in the CS for gold from someone else who used plat to keep the game revenue going

I could say so much more but I won't, otherwise no one would read haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Omg, i saw STS is responding to this thread. So, i d like to repeat what i said before, pls add guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides. I thnk the function of guild in this game is too weak. On the other hand, create union for a set of sibling guilds, so that communication, trade, and interaction can be broader than just within a fixed small guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Also, winner of guild war can hold a very small percentage of in town tax for short period of time for each town. This would encourage people do more guild buildings, and tight guild relationship, as well. ( we know we pay tax in current auction system, right? But paying to where? For what? Winner guild can take some)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Need more random spawn of surprising boss in town !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Need trade system between towns. For example, different towns have different goods with diff prices. If i load goods from town A, then guard and fight through the path to town B, sell goods with higher price, i make a little gold.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Removing awaken from pvp would be enough.

Enviado de meu MotoE2(4G-LTE) usando Tapatalk

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kyo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I am more scared of the number of XP if there is lv70

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Tell u the truth, most of the cases, other mmorpg, lvling up is far far more painful than AL.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

- New Achievements
    - Less Gold Loot
    - Back to elite maps which are hard to play (harder than mauso or dream zone but shorter maps)
    - attractive endgame pvp
    - New but fair leaderboards

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Add ap for solo elite or maus maps. Haha. Make impossible mission possible.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Obooo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Another hero XD

Sent from my SM-G720N0 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Will sts consider any ideas that we have? I would like to see a more active and involved dev
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Great ideas, thank you and please keep 'em coming!
    - Useful bows
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?412508-Was-the-arcane-66-dread-bow-nerf-necessary-(PvE)

- Mounts (possibly increasing in movement speed (e.g. 50%-200%) based on rarity- undead arachna and alragan would be cool as mounts)

- A final mausoleum floor (mausoleum 8- extremely hard with worthwhile rewards)

- No new level cap (the xp requirement would kill us)

- PvP leaderboard

- New top players leaderboard tie breaker

- In game guild war tournament board system with rewards (figure it out for me, thanks)

- Guild levels (quests level up your guild- each level unlocks buffs for all guild members)

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post: