Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Next year's expansion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Just want it to be less pay to play

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

@JustG, I am totally gonna ignore that you deleted Slekki's and my post because you responded to the feedback. You see thats all we need, to be heard ty.

PS: Still waiting for a reply for the message I sent you. If you are busy, please direct me to a admin/mod who can advise. Thanks.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 12-08-2017 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Added extra comment.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I hope sts will stabilize for Leaderboard, achievements, awaken, new pet, new map and town. Like old day. I miss arcane legends 2013

Sent from my SM-J500G using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree on cryostar core can Have the visual effect alone, because the armor and helm look big and ugly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Great to know STS is on the ball for the future of AL! My only suggestion for the future is that if it was stated that completing a certain set would make us happy, to actually follow through with it. A few of us were upset over antignome and banished sets because weaponsss never came nor was it even addressed. Just hope in the future it doesn't happen again as it left those that tried hard for it hanging in forever suspense.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GirlSick View Post
    Agree on cryostar core can Have the visual effect alone, because the armor and helm look big and ugly
    yeah that would be great ... as long as you have the other 2 pieces in inv for the aura to be active (3 piece set)

7.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    @JustG, I am totally gonna ignore that you deleted Slekki's and my post.
    Salt never helps. Appreciate the collaborative feedback from everyone.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    yeah that would be great ... as long as you have the other 2 pieces in inv for the aura to be active (3 piece set)
    I think just change the core aura from 3/3 to 1/1 just core be activated, that will be more easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We've consolidated the major points and will be discussing tomorrow. Not committing to anything, just want you to know we're listening and we appreciate the feedback

General

- NOT 100k epx per level just to find inactive pvp at endgame and legendary gear costing ...alot...\
    - Longer and more interactive quests then just kill 1000 mobs
    - Add more xp quests for lower lvl players
    - I don't expect to have a new level cap.. getting to 66 is a pain in the butt...
    - New arena and gauntlet events PLEASE
    - Does it have to be a new level cap with new maps?
    - Keeping the game healthy for people who do not purchase plat is just as important as generating revenue.
    - No new level cap (the xp requirement would kill us)

Environments

- New environment maps (something related with ocean or if you really want dark for one more expansion..make it totally dark where we will need to enlight zones to see the way to boss
    - Normal maps that are free to enter and run as much as we want ( if you make paid maps , at least make them actually worth running )
    - no pay to play maps
    - And no more pay to enter maps pleaaase.
    - New version of km3 that's easy to run and gives decent profit somewhere for newer players to make gold,
    - New city honestly
    - New town with new quests + maybe armor and helm awaken.
    - A map which costs an exorbitant amount of gold to into but could have the chance of spawning an Arcane Egg vendor, where people could use plat to buy arcane eggs just like during Eggsavier.
    - "maps" more naturally themed as in a swampy area

Elites

- Back to elite version of maps
    - Elite maps with elite drops
    - For elite players..maps that are like maus that don't give everything all at once but takes time to get all the stuff, elite maps should be VERY hard but worth running also.
    - People enjoyed figuring out the best way to run the old Elite maps, what pulls would make your spot on the timed runs guaranteed or even what was the safest way to run those maps.
    - Some friends complain about missing the good ole Elite maps. How we would all go into a map, be done within 15 mins, even less if you had the best gear. The lootations which were half the joy in these maps.
    - It would be nice to go back to those elites of yore.
    - Take elite difficulty up a notch, run a more difficult Elite map get the APs in this more difficult map with an added chance to loot chests that have a chance of dropping the Arcane weaponsss.
    - Back to elite maps which are hard to play (harder than mauso or dream zone but shorter maps)

Raids

- Raids content for a smaller map with less numbers, there could be a connection between raids and the old maps.
    - Raids in Elite Southern Seas or Ashral Tower.(one map where mobs literally mob a group of people and another where the party has to fight two bosses at the same time).

Maus

- Maus 7 .. with 100% have vory and lich.. and count for aps xD
    - Add new M7-10 with possible start from M6 without using plat for secret entry. (change plat secret entry from M5 to M9).
    - Keep mauso as it is as to keep 66 as cap.
    - A final mausoleum floor (mausoleum 8- extremely hard with worthwhile rewards)

Loot

- Get gold by farming locks im brackenridge or by running elites
    - Giving powerful loot coming from chests, pets, weapons (strong legendary weapons not only with high dmg..but that increase also armor, hp and crit..that can be looted only in elite version of new maps that players will be able to unlock only for lv 64+.
    - Different loots on every elite maps so it helps to get elite kills APs
    - New loots available from new maps, elite and nornal version.
    - Arcane helm
    - Legendary weapons able to be an alternative in pvp zones
    - Speed buff for players who has arcane items (50% speed for 3/7 items, 100% speed for 5/7 items, 200% speed 7/7 items)
    - Please bring back farming for items rather than gold drops (id rather be working in the kraken mines all day long , at least we get the sweet lock drop animation )
    - No boss loot elixirs
    - No more enormous gold piles that crash economy
    - Add easy to find items and nerf gold farming
    - Add new lix.. 100gl % / 50gl % for 30min , and Order jewel lix..
    - Different options to farm so I can get gold.. farming only maus gets boring and too repetitive over time
    - Change cryostar 3 pieces (helm, armor + core) for only 1 piece (core) to have visual effect. Helm and armor are really ugly.
    - Old locks which dropped weapons like the Dragon hunter or the Immortal weaponry could be added into the old Elites, Indigenous locked crates.
    - Add new types of cores (1 piece for visual effect) with blue, green, red or grey colour.
    - Arcane eggs dropping from Bosses?
    - Make the using of Luck elixirs worth it, tweaking it so the chests are on another drop table than the ordinary items in Elite Kraken, Shuyal and Nordr. Elite Nordr is nott worth running unless it's 2x teeth chances, dragonite teeth could be put to use some new ways.
    - Make the strongest equipment lootable at the beginning of the content. Why am I going to gamble 1000 plat on crates to have a great weapon after I have beat the game? For pvp, maybe that's about it.
    - More traditional weapons and vanities. Swords, armor, and what not. I’m not a big fan of the cartoonee vanities.
    - More heraldic armors, a guild battle tournament would be cool and winner's gets a banner.

Crafting

- More craftable/farmable items from quests like nekro and old mythics quest..
    - The craftable mythics was a nice touch to this expansion, new Elite maps like the ones we've seen before Mausoleum with Legendary items that could be both used for BIS or that could be crafted into mythics.

Pets

- New arcane pets, stop with heroics
    - Add snake pet (cobra).

PvP

- Scaling of awakens to revive pvp or whatever is necessary ,
    - Good pinks that drop and are useful for pvp so that everyone can do pvp.
    - Attractive endgame pvp
    - PvP leaderboard

Economy

- Gold sink and gold nerf on mausoleum before vanity prices run into the billions and other stuff into 100k’s and millions a speed set ban
    - Make more gear that has only set amount of time before it does not spawn again in game to create an influx in the economy.

Quality of life updates:

- Couple of Rogue skills nott working
    - Fenris AA
    - Ability to cancel crafting
    - Toggle button for the daily quests x/y mobs/bosses/etc done
    - Increasing inventory and stash slots and giving the first character of a newly created account more than 25 character slots(I would say 50 is ideal).
    - Adding inventory slots and name changes available with story tokens...
    - More house decoration slots (200)
    - button that you can turn on and off and it will do that your awaking will not be working in PvP.

Gear

- Gear progression..... items from past expansions still does better than items being released...(not to mention lvl 46 arcanes which is 20 levels below the cap)
    - Make sure theres a variety of gears to be looted for the whole community.....just look at how much lvl66 legendaries are.......
    - Give constant "upgrades" to the equipment, not the equipment itself, new jewels for example, or equipment levels/augmentation, just like the awakenings, this way the equipment doesn't get old and worthless.

Gold Sinks

- Gold sinks: crate keys, name purchases and other things could be unlocked with turning in gold to get these. Add costs to craft items which take exorbitant amounts of gold too.
    - Gold sink. That's where items like the planar pendant come into play. An untradable item that costs a lot of gold to acquire. Couple that with expensive ingredients to craft it and augment it. At least one of the items should be tradable and purchased with plat.

Misc

- Guild quests, which encourage higher lvl masters helping lower lvl members, with ap, xp, gold or exhaustible gears as awards for both sides.
    - Guild levels (quests level up your guild- each level unlocks buffs for all guild members)
    - In game guild war tournament board system with rewards (figure it out for me, thanks)
    - New Achievements
    - More random spawn of surprising boss in town
    - New but fair leaderboards
    - Add ap for solo elite or maus maps.
    - Mounts (possibly increasing in movement speed (e.g. 50%-200%) based on rarity- undead arachna and alragan would be cool as mounts)
    - Add one more skill on user interface
    - Does Eggsavier have to be a 7 out of 365 days event?
    It’s nice to see the devs interact with players, makes us feel involved and do what’s best for the game!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

omg if all/most of these changes happen. We will get a new game completely. I feel like I wont recognise AL.

Just somethings I wanna emphasise

- Make XP farming possible from 45-58 in KM3 along with Locked drop there.
    - Reduce the ridiculous prices of vanities ( LB).
    - Keep listening and responding to all suggestions, we dont expect all of them to be implemented but appreciate an acknowledgement.
    - Please shorter maps ( Mauso was toooooo long to run).
    -Reduce focus on Gold Farm.

Glad to see the long post... I have a good feeling for AL upcoming year

-Aze

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerothraven For This Useful Post:

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #51
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    omg if all/most of these changes happen. We will get a new game completely.
    If you read through you will notice many people want the opposite things. We can't do most/ all, but we have read through and have a good general sense of what is represented in this thread. Appreciate the feedback all!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I hope , there wont be new lvl cap , still didnt hit the 66...but wondering should i sell arcane dragon blades before new expansion , or not. Maybe prices will go up or down. Some help ?
    Also yes , too much gold in game now , that should be lowered a bit. And ofcorse XP , just crazy , but i doing dailys its very easy do hit the cap lvl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

I hope to see something along these lines:
    - inventory more easy to browse, you already uset the “item x q.ty” type on some items, just hope to see it for every item/jewel so it will be faster to browse
    - direct access to mau3 and mau5, we had to pay tokens to buy rank’s proof and order badges, those badges should grant us to directly access those maps
    - house and location shared between pgs on the same account, we can already craft deed and stash them every time but if shared there will be less time wasting and more interest in decorating one’s house
    - gold shared between pgs just like plat. If some players have problems with the cap just remove it. but maybe not removing the cap will put players in the need to spend their money when nearing the cap and prices will go back to a reasonable amount. No need to nerf gold loot otherwise new players will see this game as a ptp only and will leave before discovering the interesting parts
    - remove pve kills as the deciding factor in lb, why bother to farm old maps that give no kills while knowing that you won’t come out on top just because another player registered before you? Being the top player should be something you prove day by day, not something granted by the day you started playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Oh... almost forgot...
    I would also like to see something new in forgotten ruins, that really seems to be forgotten by everyone...
    Maybe adding to the drop table runes and/or artifact of higher rarity will help remembering this map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

New City
    New Gear (twinking lvls too) we need to change this ancient potency you know
    New way/ways to make gold in pve other than maus

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Also bring back leaderboards .. or else whats the point of trying to become a great player if you won't be rewarded at the end of the season with a cute lil banner

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Salt never helps. Appreciate the collaborative feedback from everyone.
    Some salt is always needed to bring out and improve that flavor
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Some salt is always needed to bring out and improve that flavor
    Yep that’s true, life is like potato chips , a little too much salt just spoils everything , but the right amount takes it to the next level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    521 Posts

Why is it called salt when people send impolite posts? This is a genuine question by the way.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Smile I would like your consideration on the below:

Gameplay:
    1) Items essential for player's progression, to play the designed content should be available as a drop or as a craft. I know the idea is already present but the rng to get the items or the crafting material is very poor, kindly work on a way to make it easy for players to gear-up to the corresponding level till they reach end game. The players can then work their way to the desired gears by doing the end game content. I am saying this because the current method of gear-up is simply buying it from auction, which is mostly sold by the end game players who are rerunning the lower level content with better gears. Which makes me think that its easy to get the items dropped from bosses if you are over powered, which in-turn makes the item only good to be sold.

2) Change the loots with maps. Again, the idea is already there but needs a little tuning. For example the drops are different from boss to boss, normal to elite. But it will be better if the mobs drop different items in different elite maps. Gives some bonus and an extra reason for players to grind. Add endgame crafting items or loots to the existing maps and bosses, accessible only once you reach level cap; it will give end game players a reason to run low level normal/elite content. If the normal maps drop items upto legendary, the elites should drop mythic and may be.. Heroic

3) Please make more end game content so players look forward to get to the level cap. Also, don't make it a months worth of work to reach end game. Having said that, please don't make it as easy as it is to reach Level 40 right now, seriously I can reach level 40 in like 3 hours with only story quests between Backenbridge to Nordr/Shuyal, without touching Kraken. So when I go back to kraken, I am in a no xp zone because my level is higher than the area level. May be you need to look into the distribution of the xp area wise.

4) The biggest request I have is to make PVP balanced, player vs player should be about skills more than gear.

5) This is my personal opinion, but I see people are more focused on farming gold then playing the content and having fun. I am not sure what caused it, may be because gold is the answer to everything in this game. I am not against it, every mmo have gold farmers, I believe its a part of the game; but here its turning out to be the game itself. I don't know if its good or bad, but I wanted to put it across.

6) Last but not the least, reward the hard work of players who keep running same maps over and over again. Its alright to have everything on RNG, but please leave something definitive for the unfortunates who never have luck to get a decent drop. May be an item that has 1% drop chance will have higher chance with 100 or may be 1000 runs. Something on those lines.., I am sure you can work it out.

Misc:
    1) A guild calendar for scheduling guild events and raid runs (if there are going to be more raids). Can be used by anyone in the guild, owner of the event can edit or delete the event, or can assign moderators to do the same.
    2) Please start displaying server time in the game, will be very helpful.

Sorry about the long read but I tried to keep it as short as possible. Thank you.
    Retired