Thread: Idea for game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Default Idea for game

I would see more ppl enjoy game. And be more active around all maps of game at any level.
    So an idea to attract more people (especially new players) to run more different maps would be a permanent “revlar-like” boss:
    - that spawn in different maps like revlar
    - that spawn after boss killing?!?! (Not sure if it s a benefit xD)
    - that drop particular loot or different items (event related? Related to map he is at th moment? Tokens? Revlar vendor related? Who cares, important is that is something to run for....)
    - that change location every now and then like revlar and you can see where it is atm (avatar on map?)

IMO this would bring fron time to time more ppl run together different maps and enjoy more AL.
    I hear fresh players complaining about emptiness of maps, so this idea come up to me, as Northal and Cryostar are good to collect people in specific map, so why not a boss that travels around Arlor like Revlar?!? (But with no global goals for him to spawn!!)

Let me (kindly pls xD) know your thinking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Thing is , the items he drops should be extremely usefull or otherwise they will cost under 10k in like a month . Players are atracted to these events because the drops are Limited and almost guranteed to increase in price , permanently adding an event like this will instantly make it less atractive .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

But what if this limited boss spawns after certain elite map boss very rarely like krunch, with it's own specific loot?

Less difficult boss=less spawn rate ofc

And when limited boss period (few days would do) is over, you have to wait for entire rotation of every other elite, meaning same map can have limited boss again only in few months.

And no boss/loot/hunter/whatever elixir required to get best possible item from loot table, like good old times when people were getting archon rings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

AS in my mind is a permanent boss, also loot could change from time to time, like weekly event...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

But that brings it back to the point that its made for new players , so it has to be easly accesible . Sadly at this point anybody with acces to m5-6 ( most end gamers ) will rather farm there since the gold gain is incredible and permanetly adding a new map with higher farming potential wont be healthy for the game . The idea is good but finding the perfect balance of spawnrates and rare drops is hard since it will either be so rare that nobody even tries ( arcane chests , fossil , arcane shard for m6 ) or so common that nobody bothers to try .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

it can drop lb item's.The cheesy twist is you'll have a better chance of looting a single vial from arena
    #BlueLivesMater

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Lot of good idea's for AL but none of them was implemented

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Mmmmmmmh
    Probably the best thing from beginners point of view (main reason why I thought about this) would be tokens to buy slots/ankhs/gold/exp/trading permit etc.......not treadable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

something that drops ankhs/respecs/story tokens is already more usefull that 90% of anything we can farmXD