Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: [GUIDE ] Violation Of Rules That May Lead Your Account To Get Suspended / Permanent B

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Default [GUIDE ] Violation Of Rules That May Lead Your Account To Get Suspended / Permanent B

GUIDE

NOTE : Im posting this guide here because i am not able to create a thread in DL GUIDE.

RULES OF CONDUCT / NAMING POLICY

1. Sharing Accounts [ Section : 2 | Rule : 3 ]

Many players are unaware that sharing your personal account or account info is against the rules. Sharing of your account with your friend , Boy friend or Girl friend is not accepted in STS Policy.

2. Creating A Character Name

Creating an inappropriate character name is against the " NAMING POLICY ". Names which consist of sexual content / Abusive language.

3. Creating A Guild

Creating your guild with an inappropriate name is against the " NAMING POLICY ". Names which consist of Sexual content / Abusive language / Racism.

4. Harassment [ SECTION : 1 | Rule : 1 ]

Harassing a player especially female is not tolerated by STS. Games are made to have fun but not in this way.

5. Selling / Trading Your Account [ SECTION : 2 | Rule : 2 ]

Selling your account for game currency or real world currency is against the " RULES OF CONDUCT " . If you are planning to get rich then farm / merch but selling or buying an account is a bad IDEA

6. Offering Other Game Accounts [ SECTION : 2 | Rule : 4 ]

Offering other game accounts for DL currency is against the " RULES OF CONDUCT " which relates to Buying / Selling of an account .

7. Inappropriate Chat [ SECTION : 1 | Rule : 2 ]

Using sexually explicit, harmful, obscene, hateful, racial, ethnic, or nationally offensive chat are against " RULES OF CONDUCT "

8. Advertising [ SECTION : 2 | Rule : 4 ]

Advertising to buy, sell, trade, share, or transfer access to any Spacetime Studios account for real-world or in-game currency is against " RULES OF CONDUCT "

9. Using 3rd Party App Purchase [ SECTION : 2 | Rule : 12 ]

Obtaining or attempting to obtain Platinum using an exploit or “crack.”

10. Exploiting Bugs [ SECTION 2 | Rule : 10 ]

Exploiting any bug found in a Spacetime Studios game. Communicating the existence of any such exploitable bug either directly or through public posting is also not allowed. Please promptly report any bug to Customer Support.

11. Selling / Trading Guilds

Selling Or Trading your guild for dl currency or real world currency is also taken as violation

THESE ARE ALL RULES OF CONDUCT /NAMING POLICY THAT HAS OFFICIALLY WRITTEN BY ADMINISTRATION.

LINK : https://support.spacetimestudios.com...les-of-conduct

In case if you find anyone violating the rules then please email STS at :-

Support@spacetimestudios.com

Attach your Screenshot of player's name / Chat and if the report is made against guild then attach a screenshot of the guild name.

PLAY FAIR PLAY SAFE

Sent from my SM-G530F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dollarr; 12-08-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

This list is Dollar’s interpretation of the Rules of Conduct. It is not a bad list for how to stay out of trouble, but not 100% accurate either. I don’t work for STS and am not an expert on their interpretation of their rules, so I won’t argue points I think are inaccurate.

I will just say, check the official list at the LINK Dollar listed above.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

3. The Following User Says Thank You to doomdoomdoom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Added sections and rules ( easy to remember )

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Ignore Forum Members And Violate Rules

Some players in DL immediately change their character name / disband guild after being told by forum members that it's violating the NAMING POLICY of STS.

where as some argue and say things like :-

You are nothing / you are not a mod / don't teach us about this game.

And there are also some player who encourage others to violate rules and ask to ignore forum member's advice.

My advice to you fellow players is simple don't listen to them. They might say

He can't do nothing don't change the name of your account or don't disband that guild.

If you listen to them what happens eventually is you may get a ban and lose your all career that you had been doing from years and what happens to the player who asked u to ignore forum member ? Nothing, he may again advice some other players and the one who will listen to him is going to end them up in the place you are today.

So whenever a forum member approaches you and says that the particular thing is violating a rule then please do not ignore and in case if you don't believe him ask for the link of official rules page and read it yourself.

Once the report ( with proofs ) has been sent to STS then no one can cancel / take it back.

STS and their Rules are not JOKE

Take them seriously and make DL better and even more better than it is now.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dollarr; 12-09-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

You realize you're not a game dev and therefore you have no right to be creating rules? You can't post in guides because that's for the mods, which you aren't. Grow up and stop spending your day on the forums lol this is just sad

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

8.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    HyperCaffeinated

Hey.

We try to limit the interpretation of rules to STS employees.

As such, I will be closing this thread.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HyperCaffeinated For This Useful Post: