Thread: 38 pvp alive again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default 38 pvp alive again

Hey this is my first post. I'm the master of Ya best 38 pvp guild atm. We just need some enemys I challenge all guilds to compete with us at lvl 38 and We can have a good time together.

Duzw

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Duzw For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duzw View Post
    Hey this is my first post. I'm the master of Ya best 38 pvp guild atm. We just need some enemys I challenge all guilds to compete with us at lvl 38 and We can have a good time together.

Duzw
    Yeah let’s get it bro , we challenge any level pvpers to come to 38

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duzw View Post

Duzw
    More like the only guild at 38 lmao

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    --Beatmap--

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beatmap For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beatmap View Post
    More like the only guild at 38 lmao

Big talk for a footless mage be nice nab. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Now have a magical turkey day pilgrim .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Big talk for a footless mage be nice nab. If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all. Now have a magical turkey day pilgrim .
    Mage? Lmao. I was one of the best rogues at 33-38 and i was never a mage. I don't want people to fall for this trap and waste money on that level where no one plays

--Beatmap--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Mage? Lmao. I was one of the best rogues at 33-38 and i was never a mage. I don't want people to fall for this trap and waste money on that level where no one plays

It’s not a trap, and 5m is all you need for decent gears(armor set, para ring or amulet +weapon and a heroic pet). No one is asking you to spend tens of millions on this bracket, and no one is forcing you to come. We’re just asking if people would like to challenge us. Also ,I’m active every day and so is the master, and if you were one of the “best” why not come back to be the best once more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s not a trap, and 5m is all you need for decent gears(armor set, para ring or amulet +weapon and a heroic pet). No one is asking you to spend tens of millions on this bracket, and no one is forcing you to come. We’re just asking if people would like to challenge us. Also ,I’m active every day and so is the master, and if you were one of the “best” why not come back to be the best once more?

I've quit because its gonna be active for like 1-2 weeks and then it's gonna be dead again so it's not even worth 500k to pvp there. So it is a trap

--Beatmap--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I've quit because its gonna be active for like 1-2 weeks and then it's gonna be dead again so it's not even worth 500k to pvp there. So it is a trap

Well okay? Don’t come? No need to complain here. We’re just letting other AL players know that there is activity in this level. So far 23 people here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Im currently at 38..and no one's around XD
    Well okay? Don’t come? No need to complain here. We’re just letting other AL players know that there is activity in this level. So far 23 people here.

--Beatmap--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Im currently at 38..and no one's around XD

Ign?, we mostly hang out in paradise pier or at guildhall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Bro saw no one's in 38. I play 41 if u want. Been here for 1 year, now I go on 43 to get some action. Fight are fun cause no random only people that know how to play. Saw some action in lv 50 but gonna become empty soon. But reality is all pvp dead in all lvls. Too much to fix and still unfixed for years. now fix all accumulated problems is impossible comeback of pvp improbable. sad but true devs abandoned pvp section.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dispressor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Bro saw no one's in 38. I play 41 if u want. Been here for 1 year, now I go on 43 to get some action. Fight are fun cause no random only people that know how to play. Saw some action in lv 50 but gonna become empty soon. But reality is all pvp dead in all lvls. Too much to fix and still unfixed for years. now fix all accumulated problems is impossible comeback of pvp improbable. sad but true devs abandoned pvp section.
    While some of this is true, pvp
    38 isn’t dead life has just started here. Even if no more people come to this bracket it’s fine I’ll stay on this bracket because this was my favorite bracket back in the days(still is) and I’ll stay here till AL is no longer.

here is my YouTube , I’ll post once a week.

https://youtu.be/08rC5tuG91Q

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ign?, we mostly hang out in paradise pier or at guildhall.

So 38 is a hang out lvl and not for pvp... I see

--Beatmap--

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

So 38 is a hang out lvl and not for pvp... I see

Like I’ve said, what’s your ign if you came and “visited” level 37. Also there is a video I’ve posted here about it for your “evidence/proof” of our existence in this bracket(in pvp not in paradise pier to hang out) . Like I’ve said plenty of times, You don’t have to come here if you don’t want to. This is only for fun, if you can’t afford it please don’t complain that it’s a “trap” because no one is telling people to spend gold here. You play this game on your own free will, It’s your own decision not mine. Now please try to have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Apart from the awakenings, the other main reason is that nobody actually bothered to come, which means no activity and competition at all. Sts made the game really complex right now, you got awakenings, jewels, artifacts, tavern buffs, pet animacy and other stuff to consider and buy. The lack of gears, especially weapons due to vanity conversions made the gears very pricy and rare. The amount of time and gold needed just to gear up is just a massive load. Furthermore, sts shifted the majority of players towards endgame. So along with all these factors, people aren't motivated to come down to blow their gold on twinks as no one else is bothering coming down, plus they got those expensive endgame content to worry about.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but as a twink player myself, its really sad to see twinks dying out like this. I do sincerely hope that sts does something about twinks, as myself and a lot of other people made great friends and memories when playing twinks over the years.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinghvn View Post
    Apart from the awakenings, the other main reason is that nobody actually bothered to come, which means no activity and competition at all. Sts made the game really complex right now, you got awakenings, jewels, artifacts, tavern buffs, pet animacy and other stuff to consider and buy. The lack of gears, especially weapons due to vanity conversions made the gears very pricy and rare. The amount of time and gold needed just to gear up is just a massive load. Furthermore, sts shifted the majority of players towards endgame. So along with all these factors, people aren't motivated to come down to blow their gold on twinks as no one else is bothering coming down, plus they got those expensive endgame content to worry about.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but as a twink player myself, its really sad to see twinks dying out like this. I do sincerely hope that sts does something about twinks, as myself and a lot of other people made great friends and memories when playing twinks over the years.
    Y’all blind and can’t read or what? He’s got a nice small video about the bracket also the man just said he’s not forcing anyone to spend their gold on the bracket and he even said he don’t care if you come or not. You don’t think he knows about all the awakening and stuff? He said “if you can’t afford it don’t complain” with all this gold loot and all these wealthy players, there’s a reason why we got gold sinks now XD to stop INFLATION. 5m is all ya need for decent gear and weap. If you want to max almost any level you need about 50m. You can’t afford the bracket? Then don’t go simple as it gets. Now quit complaining and move on, sts themselves weren’t expecting AL to even live to this long so be thankful their server is still up and running.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Y’all blind and can’t read or what? He’s got a nice small video about the bracket also the man just said he’s not forcing anyone to spend their gold on the bracket and he even said he don’t care if you come or not. You don’t think he knows about all the awakening and stuff? He said “if you can’t afford it don’t complain” with all this gold loot and all these wealthy players, there’s a reason why we got gold sinks now XD to stop INFLATION. 5m is all ya need for decent gear and weap. If you want to max almost any level you need about 50m. You can’t afford the bracket? Then don’t go simple as it gets. Now quit complaining and move on, sts themselves weren’t expecting AL to even live to this long so be thankful their server is still up and running.
    I am not blind and I do appreciate the time and effort he had put into, saw him pming many people trying to make people coming down and have fun in 38. I was just stating the fact that why people aren't going down to twinks and do hope sts does something about it. Certainly you all don't want AL to go down like this right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xinghvn View Post
    I am not blind and I do appreciate the time and effort he had put into, saw him pming many people trying to make people coming down and have fun in 38. I was just stating the fact that why people aren't going down to twinks and do hope sts does something about it. Certainly you all don't want AL to go down like this right?
    Of course not, but at this rate AL, considering the path sts are taking I dont see a bright future for the game. Personally I do care but it is their game and they decide if they want it to live or not. All I want is 4 more years of the game, that’s me 2 cents.