Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Is Level 41 balanced...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default Is Level 41 balanced...

    If so I'm buying 41 (War) Gear


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member Neutrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Yeah right now its pretty balanced, a rogue wont combo you

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    36
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Yeah right now its pretty balanced, a rogue wont combo you
    Thank you


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    178
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denari View Post
    Thank you


    Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    wont combo u but it will wreck u in a 1v1 and rogues are best in clash. Rogues rule all twink brackets.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    wont combo u but it will wreck u in a 1v1 and rogues are best in clash. Rogues rule all twink brackets.
    Hate to disagree but it’s true, if a rogue and mage are equally geared ,rogue wins no matter what ...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Neutrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Rogues rule all twink brackets.
    Apart from 46 (not disagreeing with your point btw I'm just slipping this one in cuz its a fact), a tank with an arcane sword vs a rogue with an arcane sword, the tank is really more likely to win. Just sayin

  7. #7
    Senior Member Neutrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Hate to disagree but itís true, if a rogue and mage are equally geared ,rogue wins no matter what ...
    I mean, this really depends on a things like skills used and experience. Like if were talking about lvl 31-49 then I wouldn't really consider it the case. Levels above this range I'm not sure since I don't pvp there on a mage.... Levels below this yeah usually that would be the case and your point would be valid. I'm only speaking from my experience though since I'm better on a mage than I am on a rogue so no one take my word for it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    94
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    85
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

    Default

    Tank>rogue>mage at 61

  9. #9
    Senior Member Neutrone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    88
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Tank>rogue>mage at 61
    Thanks, at least now I know

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1,028
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    30
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    178
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Apart from 46 (not disagreeing with your point btw I'm just slipping this one in cuz its a fact), a tank with an arcane sword vs a rogue with an arcane sword, the tank is really more likely to win. Just sayin
    Yah i guess your right, i didnt really think about 46 but tanks are absurd there.thats probably the only exception tho

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    146
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    146
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    I feel like with the introduction of heroic pets, increased awakened items and now artifacts itís especially difficult to compete unless these items are used.
    Iíd agree with some of the above statements regarding rogue power but Iím not starting a balance/unbalance war after all itís pvp, sometime youíre gonna get killed.
    Since the inception of the para, pvp has been an arms race; you either have the next plat powered thing or you donít. Currently, you donít really stand a chance against a slotted heroic pet and an arcane artifact coupled with the standard eyes,paras,etc...
    Have a super time, see you out there

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Hate to disagree but itís true, if a rogue and mage are equally geared ,rogue wins no matter what ...
    not in 43s. apparently u havent seen my sorc who destroyed most rogues XD

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    57
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Bro I played top guild in 41 and 43
    (mage), and also tested lv 71 50 61 63.
    I want to be onest with u.
    Pvp are not balanced at any lvl.
    That's why a fix of pvp was requested and needed.
    Current situation is :
    Endgame : lv 66-71 tanks far away from other classes and above all
    Twinks: lv 0-40 armor of awakening and pets stats gives an insane total amount of it, u get kills only from ungeared people. Same geared clash ends in a tie with no deaths. What a pity I love those low pvp
    Twink 41-44 is good at the moment there isn't one shot rogs and super op tank. But damage dealt by tanks and mage need a buff.
    Twink Lv 50 here same situation as lv 41 44 but here tanks have annoying super unbalanced glint set and drag sword. Also mage have a deadly hex staff but when proc lag make game totally unplayable.
    Lv 61 63: most balanced for now in my opinion but most expensive by far. U need arcane armor and lv 60 arte. And in speed set games u need ping under 80 or u get one shot by superfast rog.
    Hope I can be helpful with this
    Best of luck
    Electrodecay

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    76
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Bro I played top guild in 41 and 43
    (mage), and also tested lv 71 50 61 63.
    I want to be onest with u.
    Pvp are not balanced at any lvl.
    That's why a fix of pvp was requested and needed.
    Current situation is :
    Endgame : lv 66-71 tanks far away from other classes and above all
    Twinks: lv 0-40 armor of awakening and pets stats gives an insane total amount of it, u get kills only from ungeared people. Same geared clash ends in a tie with no deaths. What a pity I love those low pvp
    Twink 41-44 is good at the moment there isn't one shot rogs and super op tank. But damage dealt by tanks and mage need a buff.
    Twink Lv 50 here same situation as lv 41 44 but here tanks have annoying super unbalanced glint set and drag sword. Also mage have a deadly hex staff but when proc lag make game totally unplayable.
    Lv 61 63: most balanced for now in my opinion but most expensive by far. U need arcane armor and lv 60 arte. And in speed set games u need ping under 80 or u get one shot by superfast rog.
    Hope I can be helpful with this
    Best of luck
    Electrodecay
    lmao i never get 1 shotted by a rogue when i played 43. idk what class u have been playing with but sure as hell i ATE quite a good amount of rogues there and even mages. just ask opneo when i dueled him and beat him 3-0 BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Similar Threads

  1. selling balanced dags level 60 (140% gl)
    By Dsg16 in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2017, 12:43 AM
  2. Faster way to get balanced tokens/level up?
    By Jsuit in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 10:58 PM
  3. Most balanced pvp level
    By Hunter Willey in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-10-2014, 08:42 PM
  4. Most Balanced Level
    By MightyMicah in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:22 AM
  5. Pvp Level matching not balanced!
    By nightmaresmoke in forum AL Player vs. Player
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 08:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •