Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The deal about lb vanities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well, I agree 3k dollars for a vanity that can go if you get banned or whatever is a lot, instead of that there’s a lotta other options such as 3 iPhone X’s or 9000 McDonald’s ice creams,18,000 Oman chips or lots of other stuff choose the wisest one
    PS the things here are what are usually available where I live , UAE 🇦🇪 that is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well, I agree 3k dollars for a vanity that can go if you get banned or whatever is a lot, instead of that there’s a lotta other options such as 3 iPhone X’s or 9000 McDonald’s ice creams,18,000 Oman chips or lots of other stuff choose the wisest one
    PS the things here are what are usually available where I live , UAE 🇦🇪 that is

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

First off you wont be able to sell any items on mass quickly enough .... you will flood the market and it will crash .. and you will most likely only achieve half of what you think you will need. 33 mishi at 10 million each, boom, price drops to 5 million.

330 million on a vanity is nuts .... i mean .... i know im pretty nuts on the things i buy in game, and the things i buy other people and friends in game, but ... 330 million gold on a vanity, REALLY ... not even i am that stoopid?!?!?!?
    If you are a new player, that amount of gold could spec you out very very nicely in gear, jewels, pets etc. You could go full precise jewels, full nightmare set .. or 3 part nightmare and venom haste set, arcane weapons .... and an arcane artifact.
    But no ... you wanna vanity ... @_@ ... face palm tchhh
    Last edited by Greoatef; 12-11-2017 at 06:14 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    First off you wont be able to sell any items on mass quickly enough .... you will flood the market and it will crash .. and you will most likely only achieve half of what you think you will need. 33 mishi at 10 million each, boom, price drops to 5 million.

330 million on a vanity is nuts .... i mean .... i know im pretty nuts on the things i buy in game, and the things i buy other people and friends in game, but ... 330 million gold on a vanity, REALLY ... not even i am that stoopid?!?!?!?
    If you are a new player, that amount of gold could spec you out very very nicely in gear, jewels, pets etc. You could go full precise jewels, full nightmare set .. or 3 part nightmare and venom haste set, arcane weapons .... and an arcane artifact.
    But no ... you wanna vanity ... @_@ ... face palm tchhh
    You could buy an iPhone X and continue playing the game, I feel that the “Sent from my iPhone X “ is more of a status than any vanity set...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Haha guyss..
    I get what u r sayin but.. U wont believe y i started this game.. It sounds weird..
    But here it is

I was checking for night king facts and then suddenly i hopped into ice king armor in a few reddit post for god knows y.. But
    I saw this.. And then i saw it was an android game and installed.. (facepalm)

And thats when i knew was adddddiccctedd to the best mmo ever created.. Lol yea i can spend on these things.. But. Iv kept saving for over 5 months just to buy this baby... But. Now i have thought about waht u guys mean haha.. And tysm for that.. Kicking some sense into my lost head.... I will continue expecting sts myt release nature golemm.. Fire golem.. Lolll jus like pointed out before.(not my idea..) . Nccc idea bro haha never thought like that.. Tysm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree with majority of feedback. Personally I never run LB, my working time doesn’t permit it. I do want these vanities also. But LB vanities must remain sacred. I saw my friends and guild mates run hard to earn those by farming energy or buying energy. These are things that keep events interesting and also game. If every thing is available to buy, players will loose interest in game and it will ruin the game.

33k plat is a lot. You can create a powerful toon and also spend this plat in upcoming events. Good luck man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

LB is a lot of hard work and LB vanities are cool mainly for "show off" purposes but if you really really want it and you can afford it without compromising other things go ahead and buy it.