Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The deal about lb vanities

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default The deal about lb vanities

Ok.. Here goes..im a new player (my fault ik)
    THE LB VANITIES... what r their prices?
    There is no regulation whatsoever..
    YES i agree people hav spent a truckload of plat to get it in the firstplace.. But as of now people are asking WAYYY TOO MUCH THAN WHAT I THINK IT IS..
    i recently offered for a ice golem set amd the seller took offers and mine 330m...i was basically planning to buy plat equivalent to 330m gold in conversion.. And pay it.
    That my friends is acc to my calculations

During eggzavier and a long wait for prices to b stable again...
    Mishi eggs x33 = ez 330m
    I.e 33000 plat approx( one egg =945 plat)

RN!!!!
    BEST CONVERSION IS AWAKEN KITS.
    1X=300K
    SOO
    330,000,000 / 300000 (USING CALC)
    1100 kits
    Which is 50 plat per kit.. So 50x1100 =55k plats

Even though spose im buying 55k plats rn for am ice golem set.. What if my dream comes true.. What if sts decides to release recoloured LB vanities that look like that for a whopping amount of plat or somin.. But ofccccc not equal to 55k plats.. (my theory)
    So.. Where would i stand if i jus bought the set.. My concern is... Im ready to buy 55k plat for the set rn.. But what if some thing makes it go deep down.. Is it a risk im taking with my money(BIG RISK) .. And
    IM SAYING THIS.. BCOZ OF WHAT HAPPENED TO SOME ITEMS Like sns when it first came out.. And some others too that resulted in drops in cash... Andddd

MY OTHER WISH IS:
    PLEASE DEVS

Y not release recoloured vanities that look like LB ones for a very god amount of plat.. Verry few own them and rulimg the market with their own prices.. Y is this part so unregulated.. I mean getting over one mill a day triggering red flags abbout thr gold limit.. But what about this.. 330m + deals..

ITS JUSTTT MY THEORY GUYS.. THE OWNERS OF LB WILL BLAST ME.. THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED LB AND READY TO BUY TONS OF PLAT TP AFFORD ONE(LIKE MYSELF) WILL FIND THIS A GODLY REQUEST IF EVEN CONSIDERED BY THE DEVS..
    The artifact... Farm or spend gold to buy created one. Orr.. Spend plat to get faster.. Thats the type of regulation im talking about..

Or sts, pleaase please tell me a confirmation that... THESE LB VANITY SET WILL NOT COME BACK IN ANY FORM RECOLOURED OR SAME AND FOR ANY COST EVERRR.. SO I CAN BUY THE 55K PLATS FOR REAL.. I DONT WANT TO B AT RISK OF SPENDING AND WONDERING IF THEY JUST MYT COME BACK CHEAPER LIKE MOST OF MY DEALS(like most of my deals . Im nab merch also)..

And also putting this out.. Theres a ton of spenders who would buy this set if it came for a whopping amount of platinum as per sts.. And not by some trade some guy regulates with his own words.... Im using this as a last resort since its my dream vanity and have always and will want till i... (idk... Forever)... Theres nothing to lose + u will set a term of regulattion on it.. Make it also available for new players somehow..

Again my request since i decied to spend 55k plat cash... I was afraid so i posted..ik thia will make many ppl mad. But i want to b sure before i make this investment.. Ty sts.. Id love u if u wer a person of my opposite gender...

O. O
    O. O

awaiting ur response
    O. O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

u gave me headache tryin to read your post bro

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

$3k for pixels... could get yourself a turbo engine instead

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kallop For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Some people don’t actually sell, they just asking for offer only. Better don’t take it too serious. But I think the rare keep it as rare, the game should not be always recoloured the Rare Vanitys.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Lol sorry for causing u discomfort..
    And i understand rare should remain rare
    Buttttttt
    Y not try to regulate its price by even bringing it in and keepi g a hugeexotic sale lol... Sojnds stupid.. But there are many who would like this set.. Its been so long and only a small number have witnessed the set.. Ita even profitable for sts... Y not giv at least a recoloured type for unthinkable amount of plat so that original rare identity does not fade.. Nut also the people who really need this set can enjoy it FINALLY..
    im standing for the new players who r really spending to support the game also.. It seems out of reach these artiatic thinggsss... Helpp us sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I believe that leaderboard vanities should remain sacred. If someone works that hard to get one then good on them. It’s their prerogative to sell it for whatever they can get for them.

Congrats to all the past winners!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I think golem is best vanity in game that was ever created. And I think sts should recolor it and give to top 25 again bcs so many ppl want that lb vanity + they make more profit from it. And for those what have current ice golem price will still go up bcs it will be just rarer and rarer like everything in al so everyone will win from recolor golem. + There are so many ppl that want recolor ice spirit and yeti set. I think recolor that winter lb vanity is best way to make everyone happy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

No more lB vanity...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Everyone wants lb vanities, the only reason you made this thread is because people won’t sell you a set and you need to move on. People worked hard for their set and just because you don’t have one doesn’t mean they need to bring them back. They are expensive and rare for a reason and they should stay that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Your problem? Something is unreachable due to rarity.
    Your solution? To make it less rare
    Result; you don't want it because it's normal XD
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 12-08-2017 at 07:34 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

As a collector of lb vanities, I personally don't mind them coming back as recolored lb vanity again. IE spectral golem / ghost medusa.

More options for lb could be fire golem, forest golem, energy golem etc. Don't think precious old lb items should be directly purchasable via platinum. That's what other plat vanities like Arlor are for!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

No this is nit self centred at all ty for the responses... Yes i think new golem types would be soo cool.. But.. Its iv worked hard and have segregated an amount i wanted to spend for AL for a quite a while now.. It has been my wish to buy one and since im a new player i ciuldnt run the LB for it.. Niw the only way i can seem to get it is at a cost of 330M..and yes i myt have found a seller.. If not i will put the purchasing on standbuy till i find one.. Tyfor all the respnses..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Sts confirmed that LB vanities are not comming back , and even if recoloured versions are released for some ridiculous amount of plat it wont affect the value of the original since its so rare . By the way , its pausible that you wont find a seller for the set in the first place .

Ign : Derp - endgame main / Gouiwaa : will be a twink once twinking is back / Derpynuts : lvl1 , my troll account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Your problem? Something is unreachable due to rarity.
    Your solution? To make it less rare
    Result; you don't want it because it's normal XD
    Yeah! true i agree, rarity = More value

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

Why do people always ask to get old lb vanities recolored instead of a unique new set? In my opinion it would be nice if sts releases new vanities each main event. Sets are still rare and everybody can get the one they ran the lb for.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Somehow original jester didn't lose ANY value after TWO releases of recolored versions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Here is the fact that leaderboard vanities can reach the 1 billion gold price tag which is true because no further action is taken this has consequences for big major scams in the near future if you want leaderboard vanities to reach 1 billion, good luck, there will only be more scam vandals.

I was already against the greedy so-called merchants who ask 300-400 mil gold for exclusive vanities that in 10 months time from 90-100 mil gold to 300-400 mil gold range????? "Puts shoulders up"

Oh! Let's not forget the platinum farmers whose few were banned with exclusive vanities as an excuse to raise the price even more because platinum farmers were so greedy now that i understand why players demand 100-150 mil gold more applause for the cheaters within 10 months for the gossip.

I can say that players with a dual identity have not learned this, but now the story in short. No it is not worth paying 300-400 mil gold for exclusive vanities and not worth making re-colors good luck.

NO TO LEADERBOARD VANITIES!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

LOL
    U guys are right!!
    I have had some help in game of some people who really helped me with descision(tysm for that) in advising not bust this amount on plat for ONE lb vanity..

So the conclusion is:

NO MORE lb vanities for new players.. But to be able to afford one u need to pay a reckless amount of cash (like 400m)..and i dont think even sts must have imagined this type hundreds of millions trade for vanities sincdthey still didnt change max gold tradeable...

Ty.. And im quitiing the dream to own the ice golem set for my own good.. Ty sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwatched View Post
    LOL
    U guys are right!!
    I have had some help in game of some people who really helped me with descision(tysm for that) in advising not bust this amount on plat for ONE lb vanity..

So the conclusion is:

NO MORE lb vanities for new players.. But to be able to afford one u need to pay a reckless amount of cash (like 400m)..and i dont think even sts must have imagined this type hundreds of millions trade for vanities sincdthey still didnt change max gold tradeable...

Ty.. And im quitiing the dream to own the ice golem set for my own good.. Ty sts
    Just enjoy the game for all that it offers and look foward to new vanities that are coming. Hopefully they'll release some recolors of the lb and I don't think it'll affect the price since it's based on rarity, but at least you get the art!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Well, I agree 3k dollars for a vanity that can go if you get banned or whatever is a lot, instead of that there’s a lotta other options such as 3 iPhone X’s or 9000 McDonald’s ice creams,18,000 Oman chips or lots of other stuff choose the wisest one
    PS the things here are what are usually available where I live , UAE ���� that is