Ok.. Here goes..im a new player (my fault ik)
THE LB VANITIES... what r their prices?
There is no regulation whatsoever..
YES i agree people hav spent a truckload of plat to get it in the firstplace.. But as of now people are asking WAYYY TOO MUCH THAN WHAT I THINK IT IS..
i recently offered for a ice golem set amd the seller took offers and mine 330m...i was basically planning to buy plat equivalent to 330m gold in conversion.. And pay it.
That my friends is acc to my calculations

During eggzavier and a long wait for prices to b stable again...
Mishi eggs x33 = ez 330m
I.e 33000 plat approx( one egg =945 plat)

RN!!!!
BEST CONVERSION IS AWAKEN KITS.
1X=300K
SOO
330,000,000 / 300000 (USING CALC)
1100 kits
Which is 50 plat per kit.. So 50x1100 =55k plats

Even though spose im buying 55k plats rn for am ice golem set.. What if my dream comes true.. What if sts decides to release recoloured LB vanities that look like that for a whopping amount of plat or somin.. But ofccccc not equal to 55k plats.. (my theory)
So.. Where would i stand if i jus bought the set.. My concern is... Im ready to buy 55k plat for the set rn.. But what if some thing makes it go deep down.. Is it a risk im taking with my money(BIG RISK) .. And
IM SAYING THIS.. BCOZ OF WHAT HAPPENED TO SOME ITEMS Like sns when it first came out.. And some others too that resulted in drops in cash... Andddd

MY OTHER WISH IS:
PLEASE DEVS

Y not release recoloured vanities that look like LB ones for a very god amount of plat.. Verry few own them and rulimg the market with their own prices.. Y is this part so unregulated.. I mean getting over one mill a day triggering red flags abbout thr gold limit.. But what about this.. 330m + deals..

ITS JUSTTT MY THEORY GUYS.. THE OWNERS OF LB WILL BLAST ME.. THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED LB AND READY TO BUY TONS OF PLAT TP AFFORD ONE(LIKE MYSELF) WILL FIND THIS A GODLY REQUEST IF EVEN CONSIDERED BY THE DEVS..
The artifact... Farm or spend gold to buy created one. Orr.. Spend plat to get faster.. Thats the type of regulation im talking about..

Or sts, pleaase please tell me a confirmation that... THESE LB VANITY SET WILL NOT COME BACK IN ANY FORM RECOLOURED OR SAME AND FOR ANY COST EVERRR.. SO I CAN BUY THE 55K PLATS FOR REAL.. I DONT WANT TO B AT RISK OF SPENDING AND WONDERING IF THEY JUST MYT COME BACK CHEAPER LIKE MOST OF MY DEALS(like most of my deals . Im nab merch also)..

And also putting this out.. Theres a ton of spenders who would buy this set if it came for a whopping amount of platinum as per sts.. And not by some trade some guy regulates with his own words.... Im using this as a last resort since its my dream vanity and have always and will want till i... (idk... Forever)... Theres nothing to lose + u will set a term of regulattion on it.. Make it also available for new players somehow..

Again my request since i decied to spend 55k plat cash... I was afraid so i posted..ik thia will make many ppl mad. But i want to b sure before i make this investment.. Ty sts.. Id love u if u wer a person of my opposite gender...

O. O
O. O

awaiting ur response
O. O