Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Default The best combo

What is the best combo for pvp for Archer to KO a Mage

Post below and ill try the combo who ever wins well get a 24k prize and this well be for a lev 55 combo that will be wearing custom "just to sure were clear" and ill give the runner up 5k
    Last edited by Elitephonix; 11-01-2011 at 02:09 PM. Reason: misunderstanding
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I well be trying these combo s out on a friend btw U can also tel me what there best for and i can do that

WINNER GETS 50K "I never win these lol"
    One is too be what once couldn't of been before time let thy be what they could've been, therefore we praise Haxur.
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I like the last sentence of your sig
    Xazic -- That random warbird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xazic View Post
    I like the last sentence of your sig
    yuppers ive seen u with demonic strongmans
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Onaraasider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I know one for a bear: Hell scream, super mega slash, beckon, stomp
    Thanks to Aaroniero Arruruerie for the wonderful signature
    tap green thumb or thanks button if i helped!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onaraasider View Post
    I know one for a bear: Hell scream, super mega slash, beckon, stomp
    who doesnt lol
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

You Can't use single combo against every enemy and in every situation. There's never isn't "best" combo.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfader View Post
    You Can't use single combo against every enemy and in every situation. There's never isn't "best" combo.
    read the second post carfully
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    read the second post carfully
    You missed the point, you are asking for best combo what doesn't exist. You need first some sort base combos for each class, against bears,mages and archers. Then you need to make it all against dexmages,dexbears,warbirds etc etc. then the situation really depends. If you see dexmage with xbow, you know he will kite so you need to root first even normally you would do something else by this "best combo for archer". It's not so simple just find combo and every time do the same thing, it won't work. You need least 3 combos, prefer to get more for each class type with any spec and then get known what enemy try To do and counter it.

Let's take an example

You vs int mage
    Mage surely knows you can ko him out with few shots so he shield up. You original combo would be, root, armor break, shattering scream, blast shot, repulse. However shield makes your combo "useless", what to do now? You can break shield and repulse, because int Mage surely ko dex bird with frostbite, leech and fire.
    And then try your combo again when Mage is unshielded.
    Pocket legends: Eagle (Endgame Bird), Magic (endgame mage), Getnuked (voodoo mage)
    Star legends: Eng (Engineer), Rapid (operative)
    Dark legends: Sucker (vampire queen)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

You missed the point, you are asking for best combo what doesn't exist. You need first some sort base combos for each class, against bears,mages and archers. Then you need to make it all against dexmages,dexbears,warbirds etc etc. then the situation really depends. If you see dexmage with xbow, you know he will kite so you need to root first even normally you would do something else by this "best combo for archer". It's not so simple just find combo and every time do the same thing, it won't work. You need least 3 combos, prefer to get more for each class type with any spec and then get known what enemy try To do and counter it.

Let's take an example

You vs int mage
    Mage surely knows you can ko him out with few shots so he shield up. You original combo would be, root, armor break, shattering scream, blast shot, repulse. However shield makes your combo "useless", what to do now? You can break shield and repulse, because int Mage surely ko dex bird with frostbite, leech and fire.
    Yes Thx for the info but what im trying to say is that whats the best comob for u too use against well anything ...here ill change it
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Let's take an example

You vs int mage
    Uhh are birds really that weak? Noob birds, yes, but not pro ones. I have to do my combo over AT LEAST once to KO the bird.(especially warbirds) BTW its drainlife, not leech.;(
    PL: Crestmage -- Crestwar -- Crestbear -- Crestphoenix -- Twinkworld -- Tearacecaz
    AL: Crestmage -- Crestwar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    160 Posts

You guys aren't listening? What Darkfader is saying is that there is 1 no best combo (especially with bird)... I was used to bear and mage where for the most part one great combo was good to go. Really with a good combo it was a kill all! But seriously if when I started bird and if you would've told me that u needed a different combo for not only every class but for every type within that class I would've never believed you....lol... Really tho that's exactly what it is and what it needs to be if you want to be effective. You can't use the same combo on int mage as int bird and you sure as hell can't use same combo on Dec bear as Dex mage or bird. Well I guess you could but they wouldn't get you the win. Based on what your asking you want the win? Right? Well that means a plethora of different combos for the multitude of classes and types you will face.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TANKKAAR For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix:467543
    What is the best combo for pvp for Archer to KO a Mage

Post below and ill try the combo who ever wins well get a 24k prize and this well be for a lev 55 combo that will be wearing custom "just to sure were clear" and ill give the runner up 5k
    Best Combo? Answer is ... not to play!

Hands down. No loss, No win!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Ok then how bout whats the most usefull pvp combo for u guys for defeating a mage
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elitephonix View Post
    Ok then how bout whats the most usefull pvp combo for u guys for defeating a mage
    shatter scream, blast shot

make both 6 and with buff they do about 450 damage alone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blox View Post
    shatter scream, blast shot

make both 6 and with buff they do about 450 damage alone
    Do that with the mana shield
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Let's take an example

You vs int mage
    Most of this is very true.

I just disagree at some points:
    - Dont try to root first vs any Dexbird/ -mage, because if they they know how to kite you won't even get close enough to get your roots in. Vs Dex or Int mages u shouldn't get closer than 11m at all and just rely on your arrows. Try to combo and repulse so fast that the mage can't get in his combo.
    - Against intmages I recommend having blinding shot in your combo since they just have a bit more than 100% and blind (maxed) takes of 30 of this.
    - Against Pallies: Use blind first, since they already have weak hit%. Keep the distance but you could try to get some roots and maybe a crual blast combo in.

Have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Combo= Avian Scream+ Blast Shot. Use them right after the other. Usually brings more thanhalf health down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxxmikelxxx View Post
    Combo= Avian Scream+ Blast Shot. Use them right after the other. Usually brings more thanhalf health down.
    First of all, I'm pretty sure you were thinking of the crual blast combo, which needs shattering scream + blast Shot to be activated, NOT avian scream

On a second note... I don't know if you actually know something about pvp, but I can tell you that you by far don't crual blast versus every class, since shatt only has a range of 8m. Don't generalise combos!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

IKR
    -Haxur bes 61 mage.