Thread: Regarding trading permit.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

hmmmm .... i started a new twink the other day, just for some fun ... to try and get a feel for the game from a fresh perspective.

I think as a brand new player to the game, having to wait for 10 days before using cs is not necessarily a bad thing. There is so much to do, look at, explore, find your feet in the game and discover how everything works. Getting into and following the quest line also takes a fair amount of time .. so getting to grips with cs and the market at the very beginning of game is over complicating things?
    I mean ... to be honest ... at very low levels im finding that there nothing i would want to put in cs anyhows?!?!?!? You dont loot any good gear that you could sell for any gold ... neither do you get any locked crate drops or anything like that. You just loot better gear than you have and can get better equipped. You dont really get ant good drops until you hit Garetta and can farm fangs and stuff .... but in order to fight the Orcs you have to be roughly at level 50. A brand new player to the game is NOT going to get to level 50 in 10 days ...

Maybe you are looking at the whole "10 days is a long time to wait for a trading permit" from the wrong perspective?
    From a brand new player to the game its just fine and dandy ... and in actual fact is helpful NOT to be able to access cs until then, because cs is complicated imho
    From an experienced players perspective of course this is different .. 10 days wait would be very frustrating.

So ... i want to know WHY do you want to create a toon and have access to cs instantly ... what would be the purpose of this?
    Last edited by Greoatef; 12-14-2017 at 06:37 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post: