Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ideas to make pl great again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Cool Ideas to make pl great again

- Fossilized Dragon Egg CRAFTABLE INTO Vanity
    - Lower Starry Drop Rate (Lots of OP 100s with Devs and Psykos farming them, flooding the market)
    - 2pc/3pc Rings L76+ (removing op crit and Luck from twink levels)
    - An Idea where all the Halloween Rings can be crafted into something amazing (Hallowed Deci/Mimi/Bling/Samhain) since they are useless right now
    - RECOLORED Starries/Holos, idk WHY this idea keeps getting avoided but it's definitely worth it (charcoal holo/orange holo/midnight starry)
    - An assortment of white dragons with all different colored wings/sleeves/horns like how black drag is black and red, it could be white drag with blue/purple/green/red as the secondary colors
    - Another idea on the dragon sets, since ALL dragon set prices have dropped dramatically, why not make it so if you have the blue/green/gold/red sets and their pets you can craft it into a new kind of dragon, (maybe like the ones mentioned above) but IF you have black drag/red/blue/green/gold AND there pets it could be crafted into a new black dragon set with a neon secondary color that glows or gives off essence like crafted 65 sets?
    - Minotaurs/Spider pets. Basically the same idea with the dragon sets. If you have all the minotaurs rage/fleece/overtime/I forget the others.... you could craft it into a cooler Minotaur (white with glowing neon eyes) same with spider pets...

And I'm willing to bet people will buy plat to try and get the Mitas/overtime/cousin kristie from the pet packs.....

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!
    Last edited by Kurvy; 12-11-2017 at 07:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kurvy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

PL definitely needs a hotdog vanity hat

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Making 2pc/ 3pc rings 76+ isn't a good idea... it doesn't make sense to me, I've seen people twink with 3pc 61s before rings were tradeable. That would just make it so if those people return, they couldn't use what they earned lol

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jilsponie View Post
    Making 2pc/ 3pc rings 76+ isn't a good idea... it doesn't make sense to me, I've seen people twink with 3pc 61s before rings were tradeable. That would just make it so if those people return, they couldn't use what they earned lol

Very few people had that, and it wasn't fair then either and if they return to this evolved game with L100 and new stuff, the last thing they should be worrying about is a 150k ring. You're defending a select group of people that probably won't return... over the betterment of all twink pvp... if we are taking into consideration their feelings anyways... I'd be just as upset as a returning L61 with 3pc ring to see every level have what I earned. Remember also, everything's tradable... lots of people lost way more than just a 3pc ring. Your reasoning is very concentrated and doesn't make much sense. And when I say twink I mean all levels 1-76, specifically 10-45, stats are so sensitive at these levels it turns twink into a 2 shot mess, from what I've seen
    Last edited by Kurvy; 12-11-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Very few people had that, and it wasn't fair then either and if they return to this evolved game with L100 and new stuff, the last thing they should be worrying about is a 150k ring
    The fact is... they earned that 150k ring. What isn't fair exactly? They started early enough to have it. Why limit what they earned because they dedicated time back when pl was actually challenging. Before combo blessings, pets, and xp orbs it required ridiculous amounts of time and effort, what your saying is those people and their time mean nothing?

Your problem is the market. The market is low because demand is low. Demand is low because of stat based weapons being hard to get. Stat based weapons being hard to get caused many pvpers to leave, thus killing market demand.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jilsponie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol sounds like youre mad about twink pvp having 3pc rings? I dont understand why we need to take them out of low level pvping. I dont even twink and that still makes no sense at all since everyone has access to them.

Stat based weapons are hard to get because of it being overpriced for plat. The sale on them during christmas will increase the number of them and not even effect the price much because of the pet damage buff we get with them when the christmas even starts. Before this pet buff thwy were only useful for 1 purpose and thats pvp. Now we will have another market to use pure stats in (pve/farming). 7k dps after pet damage buff on mage and birds pure stat with psyko, 6.5k dps with dev. Ill love this for farming. Although adding a 100 only map for gear that EVERYONE would want isnt a terrible idea. I, and lots of other people have suggested this. (White, purple, lime green, orange, pink, turqoise) all with black horns and wings that way its minimal work. Adding a FULL holo shield instead of star holos (black, pink, blue, orange). All of these being framable along with other in 1 map only accessable via Lvl100 would make people want to cap and even return to the game. Added a plat dungeon with WAY BETTER odds would also add revenue. Ive suggested this and also already have names for pets that correspond to the drag sets. I also suggested the map that should be reskinned and 4 new starries (black, orange, red, white).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

- Fossilized Dragon Egg CRAFTABLE INTO Vanity
    - Lower Starry Drop Rate (Lots of OP 100s with Devs and Psykos farming them, flooding the market)
    - 2pc/3pc Rings L76+ (removing op crit and Luck from twink levels)
    - An Idea where all the Halloween Rings can be crafted into something amazing (Hallowed Deci/Mimi/Bling/Samhain) since they are useless right now
    - RECOLORED Starries/Holos, idk WHY this idea keeps getting avoided but it's definitely worth it (charcoal holo/orange holo/midnight starry)
    - An assortment of white dragons with all different colored wings/sleeves/horns like how black drag is black and red, it could be white drag with blue/purple/green/red as the secondary colors
    - Another idea on the dragon sets, since ALL dragon set prices have dropped dramatically, why not make it so if you have the blue/green/gold/red sets and their pets you can craft it into a new kind of dragon, (maybe like the ones mentioned above) but IF you have black drag/red/blue/green/gold AND there pets it could be crafted into a new black dragon set with a neon secondary color that glows or gives off essence like crafted 65 sets?
    - Minotaurs/Spider pets. Basically the same idea with the dragon sets. If you have all the minotaurs rage/fleece/overtime/I forget the others.... you could craft it into a cooler Minotaur (white with glowing neon eyes) same with spider pets...

And I'm willing to bet people will buy plat to try and get the Mitas/overtime/cousin kristie from the pet packs.....

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!
    As far as you wanting him to make drag sets craftable into new ones. That requires alot more work and coding then it does just to reskin and rekin a map to use for the lootable. We need to make it as minimal work as possible for cinco. Give us something to farm for as Lvl100s considering spacetime studios is boring and drop rates are trash and not fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

The fact is... they earned that 150k ring. What isn't fair exactly? They started early enough to have it. Why limit what they earned because they dedicated time back when pl was actually challenging. Before combo blessings, pets, and xp orbs it required ridiculous amounts of time and effort, what your saying is those people and their time mean nothing?

Your problem is the market. The market is low because demand is low. Demand is low because of stat based weapons being hard to get. Stat based weapons being hard to get caused many pvpers to leave, thus killing market demand.

So you're reasoning for not having a balanced fun twink pvp is the fact that there may be still a few accounts that earned a ring a long time ago, have quit, and MIGHT return to find that the now cheap ring they earned is only L76+? And you think they would rather have their rings for the 15 minutes it takes them to level up from 61 to 76 in prison rather than a balanced twink pvp? You're argument is irrelevant and is kind of funny.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

So you're reasoning for not having a balanced fun twink pvp is the fact that there may be still a few accounts that earned a ring a long time ago, have quit, and MIGHT return to find that the now cheap ring they earned is only L76+? And you think they would rather have their rings for the 15 minutes it takes them to level up from 61 to 76 in prison rather than a balanced twink pvp? You're argument is irrelevant and is kind of funny.
    My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
    As far as you wanting him to make drag sets craftable into new ones. That requires alot more work and coding then it does just to reskin and rekin a map to use for the lootable. We need to make it as minimal work as possible for cinco. Give us something to farm for as Lvl100s considering spacetime studios is boring and drop rates are trash and not fun.
    Is cinco no longer capable of making something craftable sao? Or have you forgotten the last 2 level caps where the gear has been only craftable? sounds like you just want the easy way out... Its not only crafting... we would have to farm the now dusty vampire feast again which would be better than adding random loot to space time studios map making our endgame gear even more rare. I think STS is capable of doing their jobs still sao. As long as PL is here we shouldn't have to expect half-assed things every time something comes out, which is apparently what you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

My argument is based on logic, while yours is based on "it's not fair". This is the way it has been forever. And twink pvp is pretty much balanced. If all can get rings how is it unbalanced?

I think it's the other way around actually. Your original statement was it's not fair to the very few people who worked for a now cheap ring (which makes no sense). Twink was never meant for OP 3pc rings, it's all crit luck now and everyone I talk to about it has agreed with me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Is cinco no longer capable of making something craftable sao? Or have you forgotten the last 2 level caps where the gear has been only craftable? sounds like you just want the easy way out... Its not only crafting... we would have to farm the now dusty vampire feast again which would be better than adding random loot to space time studios map making our endgame gear even more rare. I think STS is capable of doing their jobs still sao. As long as PL is here we shouldn't have to expect half-assed things every time something comes out, which is apparently what you expect.
    Thats for new gear that is FOR LVL100. Not vanities that dont do anything but asthetics. People have put forth the idea about crafting vanities or combining vanities into other colors or adding a system that lets you change color schemes. None of which is easier to impliment then just recoloring and adding new loot. More coding goes into trying to have old items crafted into new ones or crafted 2 dragon vanities into 1 new color. Its much more simple and more logical just to add new colors that we can farm. Thats not an easy way out either. Your taking the easy way out so you can just buy and craft new sets instead of taking the time to FARM them. Just like Jen who doesnt make gold farming. She makes it by buying stat weapons and selling them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Making this farmable at lvl60 maps would be a terrible idea considering we have the speed on the 100 sets along with DEV and PSYKO. Now with the pet buff coming for pure/hemi weapons. Will make it that much easier to just run lower level maps.

When the pink,blue and yellow starries came out, it wasnt easy to acquire them. People spent 4hrs running slayer to never get a single one. Thats what i want again but with a bigger variety of vanity drops that will keep us busy for A WHILE. People dont want to cap because they already know that the farming is horrendous and endgame pvp is ruled by 2h right now. I pvp and pve. I have been sticking to pvp and barely farm spacetime studios. More people pve then pvp. Give people currently trying to cap and people who have already cap, something to look forward to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slamm3dsoc13ty View Post
    Thats for new gear that is FOR LVL100. Not vanities that dont do anything but asthetics. People have put forth the idea about crafting vanities or combining vanities into other colors or adding a system that lets you change color schemes. None of which is easier to impliment then just recoloring and adding new loot. More coding goes into trying to have old items crafted into new ones or crafted 2 dragon vanities into 1 new color. Its much more simple and more logical just to add new colors that we can farm. Thats not an easy way out either. Your taking the easy way out so you can just buy and craft new sets instead of taking the time to FARM them. Just like Jen who doesnt make gold farming. She makes it by buying stat weapons and selling them.
    it's not our job to worry about the money it cost or the how much coding it takes, our job is to play the game. And my main idea would require lots of farming in feast for the dragon sets to craft the new dragon stuff. Dragon isn't a very easy drop. If this is added the crafting should be only open to uncrafted dragon vanities so we would have to farm them again instead of having the market flushed with the crafted dragon vanities that nobody uses ATM. I agree it would be overly farmed... so reduce the drop rates... if your suggesting adding new starriest or dragon sets to spacetime studios loot table, that's just sloppy. maybe if they added new spacetime vanities? I know those armors used for crafting are very cool and should be used for more than just a useless drop. We could turn them into vanities and make them a very rare drop.
    Last edited by Kurvy; 12-11-2017 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I don’t twink, but all i hear from everyone that twink always talk about how ridiculous the crit is L40 and under, and how twink was better before 3pc rings. It shouldn’t be an issue or concern of who earned what first. This is an idea to try and balance the present day twink, so try and look at the stats from 3pcs and what it adds compared to the previous twink rings before 3pcs were available, instead of who earned what years ago. Crits can reach well over half of someone’s full HP (i heard 35 mages can crit 300 or so with 1 crit alone), making PvP very crit luck based around the levels that i said, which in turn, doesn’t make it balanced at all if it’s all based on who crits who first. Not to mention that some classes clearly have way more crit than others. Making 2pc/3pc rings 76+ (Or atleast 56+ so it isn’t taken from people who earned it, as you said) would solve this extra damage problem in lower level twinks.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 12-11-2017 at 05:09 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    I don’t twink, but all i hear from everyone that twink always talk about how ridiculous the crit is L40 and under, and how twink was better before 3pc rings. It shouldn’t be an issue or concern of who earned what first. This is an idea to try and balance the present day twink, so try and look at the stats from 3pcs and what it adds compared to the previous twink rings before 3pcs were available, instead of who earned what years ago. Crits can reach well over half of someone’s full HP (i heard 35 mages can crit 300 or so with 1 crit alone), making PvP very crit luck based around the levels that i said, which in turn, doesn’t make it balanced at all if it’s all based on who crits who first. Not to mention that some classes clearly have way more crit than others. Making 2pc/3pc rings 76+ (Or atleast 56+ so it isn’t taken from people who earned it, as you said) would solve this extra damage problem in lower level twinks.
    Well said ��

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

I think it's the other way around actually. Your original statement was it's not fair to the very few people who worked for a now cheap ring (which makes no sense). Twink was never meant for OP 3pc rings, it's all crit luck now and everyone I talk to about it has agreed with me.
    They add 2 crit max...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    But everyone can use it, so it balances out. Luck is always a factor in a game with hit% dodge and crit...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

But everyone can use it, so it balances out. Luck is always a factor in a game with hit% dodge and crit...

Just because everyone can use it doesn't mean it's balanced... why are you so opposed to this idea?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

it's not our job to worry about the money it cost or the how much coding it takes, our job is to play the game. And my main idea would require lots of farming in feast for the dragon sets to craft the new dragon stuff. Dragon isn't a very easy drop. If this is added the crafting should be only open to uncrafted dragon vanities so we would have to farm them again instead of having the market flushed with the crafted dragon vanities that nobody uses ATM. I agree it would be overly farmed... so reduce the drop rates... if your suggesting adding new starriest or dragon sets to spacetime studios loot table, that's just sloppy. maybe if they added new spacetime vanities? I know those armors used for crafting are very cool and should be used for more than just a useless drop. We could turn them into vanities and make them a very rare drop.
    Thats your problem. Youre looking at it as a "i just want to take, take, take" you dont want to give anything in return. You have no sympathy for the hard work Cinco does by himself or how he also has to work on PLA, AL and PL. PL being the least funded of the 3. Ive already suggest a map that would be reskinned and more then likely an elite map that required teamwork like slayer did. Im not saying add the loot to spacetime stuio. Im saying reskin slayer. Making the f2p map elite and the plat map eligable to use hp/mana potions. Even if the drop rates are low. The price will drop faster then you think it will. Why create an economy that will drop hard in price in a matter of 2 weeks. Making a map at Lvl100 however will get people to cap and will keep the economy thriving for alot longer. Drop rates would be lowered as needed. .09% in F2P and .25% in plat paid maps. They need to be significantly different that way sts can get some sort of revenue which is what they need to keep this game going instead of taking money that they could be using to improve other games.