Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ideas to make pl great again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dchar7 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with 3pc rings being worn by a level 1 in my opinion.
    The damage doesn't change lower bracket pvp with these rings, it has the same crit/dps as the 2 crit & 10 damage ring that already exists in game.
    All these rings do is increase our survivability which in my opinion is a good thing.
    I don't remember damage being so op at lower levels but I believe Cinco may have reworked how damage works, that is the reason for op damage.
    Ive done games without the rings equipped. They seemed to run smoother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    - Fossilized Dragon Egg CRAFTABLE INTO Vanity
    - Lower Starry Drop Rate (Lots of OP 100s with Devs and Psykos farming them, flooding the market)
    - 2pc/3pc Rings L76+ (removing op crit and Luck from twink levels)
    - An Idea where all the Halloween Rings can be crafted into something amazing (Hallowed Deci/Mimi/Bling/Samhain) since they are useless right now
    - RECOLORED Starries/Holos, idk WHY this idea keeps getting avoided but it's definitely worth it (charcoal holo/orange holo/midnight starry)
    - An assortment of white dragons with all different colored wings/sleeves/horns like how black drag is black and red, it could be white drag with blue/purple/green/red as the secondary colors
    - Another idea on the dragon sets, since ALL dragon set prices have dropped dramatically, why not make it so if you have the blue/green/gold/red sets and their pets you can craft it into a new kind of dragon, (maybe like the ones mentioned above) but IF you have black drag/red/blue/green/gold AND there pets it could be crafted into a new black dragon set with a neon secondary color that glows or gives off essence like crafted 65 sets?
    - Minotaurs/Spider pets. Basically the same idea with the dragon sets. If you have all the minotaurs rage/fleece/overtime/I forget the others.... you could craft it into a cooler Minotaur (white with glowing neon eyes) same with spider pets...

And I'm willing to bet people will buy plat to try and get the Mitas/overtime/cousin kristie from the pet packs.....

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!
    We can’t make PL great again if T̶h̶e̶ ̶D̶e̶v̶s̶ Cinco won’t listen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    - Fossilized Dragon Egg CRAFTABLE INTO Vanity
    - Lower Starry Drop Rate (Lots of OP 100s with Devs and Psykos farming them, flooding the market)
    - 2pc/3pc Rings L76+ (removing op crit and Luck from twink levels)
    - An Idea where all the Halloween Rings can be crafted into something amazing (Hallowed Deci/Mimi/Bling/Samhain) since they are useless right now
    - RECOLORED Starries/Holos, idk WHY this idea keeps getting avoided but it's definitely worth it (charcoal holo/orange holo/midnight starry)
    - An assortment of white dragons with all different colored wings/sleeves/horns like how black drag is black and red, it could be white drag with blue/purple/green/red as the secondary colors
    - Another idea on the dragon sets, since ALL dragon set prices have dropped dramatically, why not make it so if you have the blue/green/gold/red sets and their pets you can craft it into a new kind of dragon, (maybe like the ones mentioned above) but IF you have black drag/red/blue/green/gold AND there pets it could be crafted into a new black dragon set with a neon secondary color that glows or gives off essence like crafted 65 sets?
    - Minotaurs/Spider pets. Basically the same idea with the dragon sets. If you have all the minotaurs rage/fleece/overtime/I forget the others.... you could craft it into a cooler Minotaur (white with glowing neon eyes) same with spider pets...

And I'm willing to bet people will buy plat to try and get the Mitas/overtime/cousin kristie from the pet packs.....

Most of these ideas are me just thinking of ways to bring now worthless items back into play... IMPLEMENT away!
    Yes and nerf crits on stat guns and rhinos buff dmg.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Pretty sure 61s could only get 2pc and 66 would get 3

Sent from my SM-G930T1 using Tapatalk