Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
Ok on that, we could disable the effects of Psykos/DEVS in vampire feast... if your main goal is people capping I think the best option is to add Vanity drops in THE OKTAL SWAMPS And spacetime studios map... encouraging people to cap, and more 100 people would be farming swamps/Spacetime, which in turn also helps people cap. These vanities would be EXTREMELY rare, at least 5x rarer than starries?

I previously mentioned making the cool unused L100 armors into extremely rare Vanity drops, we could also convert a smaller version of XAR LATKOs Wings into a Vanity
Make a whole new map for drops like those. Dont make it something you can farm at lvl85-99. Keep it at Lvl100. Otherwise why should i even bother capping or attempting to cap my other 20 lvl85s if i can just farm them at lvl85-99. Make it Lvl100 only. People who have already capped are willing to put in the time to finish the 100 quest for spacetime studios to have a chance at gear like this. I have 7 Lvl100s. Only 3 have finished the 100 quest for studio. Would give me an incentive to cap more toons and to finish the quest on my other 4 Lvl100s.

As far as rarity is concerned. Ive already given some drop rates for the items i suggested. .09% for F2P map and .25% for plat paid maps.