Why do we have to use 5 plat just to get into they lower levels of the subway, the cemetery, and the hospital?
Just wondering, being not everybody has a credit card, or a job, and people would likely stop playing this game as often, being if they have to use 5 plat just to get into places each time, then people, and being the forbidden blood from the Hidden Club doesn't work, even though both the 5 plat Forbidden Blood Drop, and the Forbidden Blood from the vendor at the Hidden club say the exact same thing along those lines, you can only get into them using the one costing plat. Being the plat costing drops only last around an estimated 5 minutes (if that), and someone wants to go from the Hospital to the Cemetery, than they have to use another five plat, and the plat could easily be drained by how many times someone changes areas, eventually they're gonna run out. It may seem to do good for awhile, because some people won't be smart enough to realize that you're slowly draining them of money until it's too late and they're broke. After they get broke, you're gonna get a lot of posts, and comments about how "Stupid" this game is, or "This game is just to cheat you out of your money", or they will post on the app, saying "If you download this game, you'll only be cheating yourselves."

This is just my opinion on the matter, but I suggest allowing the Forbidden Blood, from the vendor to be used. Just though that I should put this out there. But other than that, the updates are good.