Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Pocket Legends Winter 2017

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Will winter village and toy factor loots be fixed ?
    We all have farmed both maps alot and nothing shows up.
    Kinda annoying when i myself live in australia and prices of plat is alot more then other countries, so i have to pay more to achieve same results as others.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EpicFlash View Post
    Not spending 25 plat for a drop that might be from last year's event. Also, what was the point of the 2 plat elixer? Toy factor and winter village don't drop anything.
    The 2 Platinum Winter Event access item is the only way to finish the Event Quests.

The Winter Village and Factory do drop items. Drop rate is low.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #103
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azitraozuci View Post
    Will winter village and toy factor loots be fixed ?
    We all have farmed both maps alot and nothing shows up.
    Kinda annoying when i myself live in australia and prices of plat is alot more then other countries, so i have to pay more to achieve same results as others.
    Loot does indeed drop from these zones :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Feedback is fine, and there are plenty of examples of negative feedback on the boards that we accept, but if people are insulting, or threaten to quit if they don't get their way, they lose their voice with us.
    Since we're on the topic of feedback, is there any hope in the future that Pocket Legends will get items that aren't assets from other games or reskins? It leads me to believe that the lead artist for Pocket Legends isn't available anymore.

I ask this because there are a few items and textures in Pocket Legends that are NPC-exclusive that could be brought in as items. To add some spice, possibly incorporate procs from old weapons into new weapons? Maybe make a valentine weapon that drops a chocolate heart box that explodes, utilizing Elite Sea Blaster's proc but not copy/pasting the code directly, for starters (Without the team-killing/suicide for god's sake). I'm not familiar with C++ but I'm sure it's possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

This thread is getting toxic and im hoping to slip something in before it gets locked.
    First of all, it is clear that last years grotto was incorrectly host-able without having to spawn a portal. It was supposed to be 50 platinum for 1 elixer that has a chance at spawning portal in the winter village or toy factory. The fact that people hosted it was not an "exploit" or a way around buying the elixer. It was hostable so people hosted it.

This year, possibly unaware that grotto was accessible for 2 plat last year, sts cut the 50 plat lix in half, maybe thinking that the players would be greatful for the break in price. In my opinion 25 platinum is too much this year for items that were obtainable for 2 plat last year (incident or not). If grotto was exclusively 50 platinum last year, these items would be much more valueable and crown of frost would not be 5k in cs all the time. However keeping the 25 platinum price this year could make people realize it wont be so easy to get these items in the future and price could go up?

Accidents happen and blame gets put on the people in charge, even if their intentions were good. My question is what is to be done about it? Keep it how it is? Lower elixer cost? Group grotto with 2 plat lix? It doesnt matter to me which, i would just like to clear up some of the confusion.

The only time i was disappointed this winter is when i realized village and toy factory bosses most likely dont drop anything. This saddens me as i love all the multi-colored wreaths they come up with and was looking forward to farming them all day long! It was what made winter event fun for the ones who dont have 25 plat to spend per drop.

Thanks for reading, kinda lengthy.
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can we get any hints to what drops ? Dont really want to farm to find out its a wreath that i already own

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah at this point I’ve spent close to 500 plat with absolutely nothing to show for it but old worthless vanities. I’ll finish up the elixir that I’m on then I’m done with this event unless something changes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

New red starry A+, although the entry fee is a bit high in comparison to the low drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Just noticed the character slot discount! Thanks cinco!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weirdscience View Post
    Yeah at this point I’ve spent close to 500 plat with absolutely nothing to show for it but old worthless vanities. I’ll finish up the elixir that I’m on then I’m done with this event unless something changes
    same but about 600

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

Would you consider some changes in the Winter Festival Event to make it more active and enjoyable, and result in more plat purchased?

1. Map 1: Winter Village: Please increase the drop rates of items as it was previous years. It was very enjoyable to farm for 4 hours and see the rewards of our hard work. Now unfortunately we have no loot at all.

2. Map 2: Toy Factory: Please ensure a drop each time you kill the boss. In the past when farming this map you where guaranteed a drop and you lost access to the Winter Festival maps. Forcing you to pay another two (2) plat to reenter and farm again. This year you can farm this map for up to 4 hours with no luck of drops at all.

3. Map 4: The Gift Grotto: Please eliminate last years drops from the loot table. People pay plat to farm this map for new items, we want the 2017 vanities. This will make more people farm for items desired and not feel disheartened to pay hundreds of plat only to loot last year items.

4. Plat Xmas vanity packs and Class item packs: Last year the plat packs had new and older Xmas vanities, and older weapons like the peppermint pounder, snow bow and candy cane.

Again thank you for your efforts for this Winter Festival Event this year Cino. We do appreciate your hard work.
    Last edited by Fwend; 12-14-2017 at 03:33 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Loot does indeed drop from these zones :-)
    Ive just went through my 2nd elixir and still nothing.
    Can we please get some insight on the drop rate ?
    I understand you are the one who coded it but i dont want to waste anymore time on this event to find out you have made a mistake (we all do at time and nothing is wrong with that.)
    We are thankful for this event us hardcore players are. Just all the event you have done in the past has been amazing for the amount of "worker" that is involed. And this one is just yeah...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've been playing casually since 2011. I've read the forums quite often but have been quiet. In fact, this is probably my first post.

These people are pleeding for a game that they can enjoy. What happens when it is no longer enjoyable? They leave and they are letting you know that. Sure, many of them have probably never paid a penny into your game but the f2p players keep the game active for the p2p gamers. What happens when the f2p leave? Do you think p2p will pay more? No! It would turn into another SL. We all know how that platform turned out. You put the forum up to give a voice to the players and now you tell them they lose that voice for posting their frustrations.

You had so many people overly excited for this event after halloween. (Which imo was a great event) This was a HUGE let down and seems to many of us, even is p2p players feeling taken advantage of.

You still have time to fix it. Even if you added 2016 drops to the to Winter Village and Toy Factory but left the new exclusive 2017 drops for grotto would make a difference, we wouldn't feel so used. And not have your elixer expire after a drop. A timed expiration is they way to go. 2 plat for 4 hours, with an increased drop rate of 2016 vanities (doesnt have to be every drop) and 25 plat for 2017 vanity drops for 4 hours seems fair for all of us.
    Last edited by Justg; 12-14-2017 at 09:24 AM. Reason: So close to a non-dramatic post.

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #114
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CryoStasis View Post
    We all know how that platform turned out. You put the forum up to give a voice to the players and now you tell them they lose that voice for posting their frustrations.
    Not true, obviously voicing frustration is fine but you do lose your voice when you become insulting.
    | | | |

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Toymans L.10-50 might never come back to the game which i support. I asked StS to add the 2k17 Winter sets for lower zones but i don't think they listened.
    Rupperdoodles. My chance at the green colored toy wand it ruined. Th ought you'd finally be able to get a toy too

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Finally remembered my password and can post lol...2 things I wanted to mention. The rescue 907 elf quest will not let me rescue elves. Also, I've done about 550 runs in village and toy factory...I'm at the end of my second elixir, and I haven't seen them drop anything at all. Is the drop rate THAT low, or is it possibly bugged like my elf quest?

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #117
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Do you have the 2016 Winter Festival quest still active on your toon?

I'll be doing an update to crank up the drop rates for Winter zones today also.
    | | | |

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wsrg View Post
    Finally remembered my password and can post lol...2 things I wanted to mention. The rescue 907 elf quest will not let me rescue elves. Also, I've done about 550 runs in village and toy factory...I'm at the end of my second elixir, and I haven't seen them drop anything at all. Is the drop rate THAT low, or is it possibly bugged like my elf quest?
    I have the same problem, it happened when i hosted the winter village and then went straight for quest. However on my other characters, doing the town crier quest and then talking to dash r to get to village, it did work. Thats all i know and ive done it through dash r ever since and it has worked every time
    🎉🎉🎊🔨Alphie Smash! 📢👻🎈🎊🎁🎉

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Everyone needs to calm it down a bit and accept it. from what I've read -- Last year, the 2 Plat "Grotto" was an exploit and wasn't intended. Cinco originally planned it to be 50 Plat last year hence the reason he stated that this year it's gonna be half off. 25 Plat. Now, since people don't like the new vanities, you're not forced to pay for the event. It says in the elixir that it removes itself if a vanity dropped from "Killjoy" is picked up. Just simply don't pick it up and continue farming. With ONE Xmas Portal Elixir, I've made 600k and gained 2 levels. imo that isn't a horrible thing. Just be appreciative of what is given to us.

Side note: From this recent update, Cinco has increased the drop rates for Toy Factory and Winter Village. Now go at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Megaura For This Useful Post:

23.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #120
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Winter Festival discussion continues here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...pdate-(242490)
    | | | |

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: