Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
Nicely put. I really do admire the entire STS staff. They put so much heart into what they do and have fostered a robust community, and that is a huge reason as to why I've stuck around for the last 7.5 years.

But that's exactly what their job demands: achieving a steady flow of income through paying customers. And that can't be achieved when community members feel abandoned. It's ultimately a 2-way street. Some may say "it's just a game," but PL has become a social extension of my life, and for many others. I've encountered individuals in the game who have told me that PL has prevented them from suicide. A gaming experience like that of PL is unique and should be cherished. And we can't sustain that if we don't point out the flaws in the game. PL has reached a stage where all of it's aspects have crumbled apart.

That said, we should most defintely express our opinions in mature, professional ways. And I do apologize if my first post came across too unconstructively. But at the heart of it all is genuine care for the collective community.
Great use of words will 100% agree