So recently Ive been on PL and Ive seen that there aren't any DEVs or MODs that active to control the game. For an example, yesterday Ive seen atleast 2 people selling accounts. And some even buying them with PayPal in the public chat. Spamming some repulsive content in chat. And even using letter like l istead of I to spell out some "unnecessary" words. The report button isn't doing much of a job either, since it takes atleast 1 week for the staff to reply by asking more questions and theyre last reply will be "Were working on it" and well see that person in towne the next day.

OK.Lets get to my point. I know this game since 2012(even tho this forum account is 2017) which I THINK is right about the time when that Community Helper Contest came out. Why not add it in again, but this time you can actualy award the winners by giving them few more abilities than the rest. Like... 1 Day Ban with proof which will be send to the DEVS
and something like a Different color name so that people can be aware of what they say.
I mean the (you)developers are promoting safe-play in every other game. And its not hard to see that youre more busy in other projects and games. Maybe you can trust other players with somethings like these.

Please keep this is consideration.