Thread: star legends

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default star legends

Hi im trying to get on star legends on my pc via google chrome. when i try to open the link i get the message "An internal error has occurred. Please try again later". I was playinmg earlier today and everything was fine, but now it wont work. any ideas? thanks in advance.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Have you tried turning your computer off then on again? If that doesn't work then email support(@)spacetimestudios.com for support. Or just "try again later" .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uwantaids View Post
    Hi im trying to get on star legends on my pc via google chrome. when i try to open the link i get the message "An internal error has occurred. Please try again later". I was playinmg earlier today and everything was fine, but now it wont work. any ideas? thanks in advance.
    Try restarting your computer , maybe your anti virus/firewall , re install google chrome. If the problem still persists as Silent said above send in an email to support.
    GL mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uwantaids View Post
    Try restarting your computer , maybe your anti virus/firewall , re install google chrome. If the problem still persists as Silent said above send in an email to support.
    GL mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Still developing

Keep In mind, they are still working out some bugs. It's still in its early phases, and input like yours will help it develop into a stable game.. keep trying, it will work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Also do a quick check and make sure that it's Google Chrome 15 that you have and not an earlier version.

ETA: If you're not sure how to check what version you have:
    Run Chrome.
    Click on "Chrome" up in the header bar and then click on "About Chrome" from the drop-down menu.
    Right under the words "GOOGLE CHROME" in wee print should be something like "15.0.874.106 beta". As long as the first two numbers are 15, you should be good to go.
    Last edited by CanonicalKoi; 11-01-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm