Thread: unkindness to other players

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default unkindness to other players

the other day a random player started pm me abusive unkind messages for no reason.
    I am old, not so much in years, as i think age is not defined so much in years but more in experience, context, and understanding ... so like a reed in the wind, once the wind stops blowing me over i simple stand back up straight unaffected. No matter how hard the wind howls and rages around the mountain is still unaffected?
    If a were a younger player, say 12 years old (there are some in my guild) then this is cyber bullying ... and random messages of hatred to random players in our al community is unacceptable imho.
    Our conduct and how we treat others is just but a reflection of ourselves ... so why be hateful unkind .... and this includes forum members.

I dont understand ... i mean players are nasty in game and in forums ... the trolling ... the derisiveness ... yet it only serves you to be seen publically across the whole beautiful community here as unkind.
    Is that what you want you need, is that who you are? You play on other kind peoples insecurity.

In a virtual game we can be whoever however we want ...and is that not our inner self?
    All in game personalities shine so bright ... i see through you ... your free pure colours exposed to be who you want to be free from the reality, consequences, responsibility of life.
    Your in game toon is your real inner self.
    So be kind at all times specifically to younger members.

Love and kindness is like sunlight through the leaves of a tree ....dappled sparkling shifting light, moved randomly by an external force of the air that changes from each moment to the next .... its truly beautiful astounding ...infinately diverse and unpredictable dancing through the leaves ... stop a while and simply stand still free from the never ending busy expectations of modern day life and see.
    Stop a while ... close your eyes .. feel the warmth of dappled light.
    See the shadows and set them free with a smile on lips, in eyes, through heart.
    Feel the simplicity of warmth ... and give that feeling of humble peace and euphoric calm joy to everyone around you

Giving kindness and love to others around you is the greatest, most rewarding, gift in life there is .... to create a place, a mood, a moment in order for somebody else to smile and shine .... is a complete life.

love .... humility ... kindness

Greo

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post: