Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: unkindness to other players

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    I’m having a snow day and listening to music, here’s my song for those burdened by hate!

https://youtu.be/32Js2Ef5Ojg
    yeah like the nearby cities are getting snow and even a state below us but we don’t get anything >_<
    That must be nice though
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 01-05-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

I’m ready for an umbrella drink and a white sand beach about now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

I’m ready for an umbrella drink and a white sand beach about now.
    Lel it’s in the teens or below here. You’d be crazy to go outside :P
    i like winter for certain reasons, summer for others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

I guess it doesn’t matter. Not like I have snow boots anyways or prefer snow :P
    Though I am a little envious xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

This thread will probably keep on going for who-knows-how-long if I keep commenting XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    This thread will probably keep on going for who-knows-how-long if I keep commenting XD
    Me too make it sticky justG
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    I have an idea let’s have a thread where we identify a person that was kind to you or another player!

Kindness is contagious!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

I have an idea let’s have a thread where we identify a person that was kind to you or another player!

Kindness is contagious!
    you mean kind of like a game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Haha what’s the point of sticky threads?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Not really a game. Just a post to identify the kind acts of people in the game.

An example, you die at the boss, with no ankhs (I know, I know - don’t run without ankhs) and someone holds up so you can get back.

Someone gives you a luck elixir or another elixir prior to a run.

Stuff like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Not really a game. Just a post to identify the kind acts of people in the game.

An example, you die at the boss, with no ankhs (I know, I know - don’t run without ankhs) and someone holds up so you can get back.

Someone gives you a luck elixir or another elixir prior to a run.

Stuff like that.
    lol I like...though with my luck that never happens xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Im always giving stuff out to randoms who really need or friends who are in need of shadow lixir etc

Ofc my kindness to randoms goes unoticed but its ok feels good to help out :3
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Cool

There are few simple tricks to tackle the trolls or people who spam you mean things in game:

1) As soon they comment anything bad, keep your calm and respond "k". This will confuse them, as they are expecting a negative reaction to pick up a fight, to say more mean things. And we all know that "k" is a conversation stopper
    2) Dont respond at all. Use the ignore option. or Just ignore reading. They will keep waiting for you to reply, eventually they will get tired and either calm down or get mad and quit the game
    3) If you already responded, then turn the conversation intellectually.. ask them what did you do to make them so angry?.. Its hard for a troll to comprehend direct intellectual questions in anger. You never know your troll might be a good person in a bad mood.
    4) Feel bad for them... pity on them... after all no one is born with hatred. Its mostly the reflection of their upbringing and the society. Tell them that it's OK, if it makes them feel good to say mean things then let it be. Be the bigger person

If nothing works, report the person, put him on ignore list, go kill the boss thinking its the troll, feel happy that you saved the day.. its just internet after-all... nothing matters here.

Remember that its just a game.. the troll have no idea who you are in real life. Coz if I knew, then my agent would have called SWAT on few of them.. hehe JK.. or am I?...
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

BUMP.

Hi guys. Life has been a bit *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I spent Christmas and new years in hospital from the stress of the doxing and stalking.

I've come back, tried to log onto my game with my new phone and couldn't play. I don't know whats going on but I feel absolutely awful to lose all my gear and all my toons.

I feel like *bleep*

I miss my game. I know I mass booted people but omg you had to be in <rsi> to know what was going on behind the scenes. I left <rsi> last time I logged in and I just want to change my toon name or level up a new one but nothings working. The stalking has crossed over to real life after my computer was hacked.

JustG, bro, I thought you were listening. I'm having a really rough time and this is literally destroying me, now. I was hoping to find a message from you when I logged onto the forums

Forum guys, I miss you. I miss gaming with you. I've been playing for so long and I was really looking forward to logging back on.

If you were ever my friends, I hope you're still around and would like to stay in contact.

-Dexsie the rogue.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ___Dexsie___ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ___Dexsie___ View Post

I spent Christmas and new years in hospital from the stress of the doxing and stalking.

I've come back, tried to log onto my game with my new phone and couldn't play. I don't know whats going on but I feel absolutely awful to lose all my gear and all my toons.

I miss my game. I know I mass booted people but omg you had to be in <rsi> to know what was going on behind the scenes. I left <rsi> last time I logged in and I just want to change my toon name or level up a new one but nothings working. The stalking has crossed over to real life after my computer was hacked.

JustG, bro, I thought you were listening. I'm having a really rough time and this is literally destroying me, now. I was hoping to find a message from you when I logged onto the forums

-Dexsie the rogue.
    I'm sorry to hear that
    Was the log-in a glitch? Maybe you had to install the latest version of the AL app. Did it say anything specific, like "You have been banned from game"? I know sometimes I can't log in because it just glitches out. I have to try 2-3 times before I can finally log in.
    A mass boot wouldn't get you banned. The guild leader does what he/she wants (provided it's with the ToS) regarding their guild.
    Tell you what, try changing your password/email. Make it a random email. And another way is to not give out your personal info. If you have a social media app (let's be honest, social media is the quickest way to get cyber bullied), make your acc private or don't put real life information up about yourself. You set yourself up for cyber bullying every time you get a new acc/new social media website. How do you respond to the bullying/harassment taking place? Responding to the bullies will let them know that you check your account and will harass you even more. Ignore, don't get worked up about it, and move on. They have to way of knowing if you've abandoned the acc or what if you don't respond or block your account so that it's not available to others to read and hack. Aaad if they’re bullying you on a STS game, ignore, and don’t tell people your business or they will make fun of you.
    Dexsie, I'm going to say this as smoothly and kind as I possibly can. Justg cannot answer all your pm's. He is very busy maintaining a company and doesn't have time to fix every personal issue. Remember I'm trying to say this as nicely as I possibly can, but you can't be whiny when you talk to the devs. I noticed that several things you've said in the past, either on forums or on chat, have been kinda whiny and dramatic in a way, and people don't want to hear it. It annoys them.
    Again, I'm not trying to tell you how to live your life, but this is just what I see on forums, and please don't get mad at me when you read this. This isn't supposed to offend; it's just reality and how I see it.
    Hope this helps
    Your friend,
    Tipps
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 01-25-2018 at 08:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I hope you get your account back dexie :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ___Dexsie___ View Post
    BUMP.

Hi guys. Life has been a bit *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

I feel like *bleep*

Forum guys, I miss you. I miss gaming with you. I've been playing for so long and I was really looking forward to logging back on.

If you were ever my friends, I hope you're still around and would like to stay in contact.

-Dexsie the rogue.
    you are not defined by others only you define yourself
    Why let the cruelty of others in game lead you to fall?
    most are nothing so simply laugh at them ... choose to connect to the few true loved ones.
    As in game in real life laugh and smile at the many for most are blind to the sun the true light ... in time maybe they will see understand ... maybe not in this life or maybe not in the next ... or maybe in many cycles of life?
    But you are your power ... you are the light ... anyone that tries to unwravel that has many paths in life yet to walk and experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

you hold close all that you love and in reflection love and accept you ... the rest we let go ..... its better to be alone than surrounded by hate ... and by being alone and free there is space to meet new people and explore new possibilities

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

this is the power of complete independance ... grab it and power up. Self love self awareness. You know whats right or wrong .. anyone that tries to undermine your core values and your aura of being .... then pfffft .. its laughable ... shine shine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

you are beautiful and let nobody tell you otherwise