Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Snowflake effect as a banner?

  1. #1
    Forum Adept Ent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 109 Times in 51 Posts

    Lightbulb Snowflake effect as a banner?

    I am very much looking forward to the winter event, however I was wondering if STS might consider making a pure snpwflake particle effect banner,
    like the bannerless love/little love banners but with snowflakes!
    These particle effect banners have always been very popular with players,
    and I bet people would be really happy to be able to obtain a new version of these type of banners!
    Would you guys like to see such a banner as well? If someone from STS happens to read this thread I would appreciate your consideration!

    Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ent For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Banned Plqgue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,128
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 211 Times in 140 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post
    I am very much looking forward to the winter event, however I was wondering if STS might consider making a pure snpwflake particle effect banner,
    like the bannerless love/little love banners but with snowflakes!
    These particle effect banners have always been very popular with players,
    and I bet people would be really happy to be able to obtain a new version of these type of banners!
    Would you guys like to see such a banner as well? If someone from STS happens to read this thread I would appreciate your consideration!

    Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!
    Yaaaaasssss and meow

  4. #3
    Forum Adept leeelooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Carolina, USA
    Posts
    276
    Thanks
    176
    Thanked 100 Times in 57 Posts

    Default

    Yes, a snowflake particle banner would be so beautiful!!! I'd also like to suggest a special banner just for cats, with tuna particles.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leeelooo For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Senior Member BaronB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    532
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 319 Times in 140 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post
    I am very much looking forward to the winter event, however I was wondering if STS might consider making a pure snpwflake particle effect banner,
    like the bannerless love/little love banners but with snowflakes!
    These particle effect banners have always been very popular with players,
    and I bet people would be really happy to be able to obtain a new version of these type of banners!
    Would you guys like to see such a banner as well? If someone from STS happens to read this thread I would appreciate your consideration!

    Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow!

    This could complete winter !!

    +1
    Stay Chilled, Be Cool and Make your self at home @
    www.HighSocietyGuild.com
    My Sigs Page

  7. #5
    Member PsychoNuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I hope its there as the last year's frozen hope banner had same kind of effect.. I hope.. please .. it will also help me deal with the fact that snow globe banners are not available this year.
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 12-18-2017 at 09:19 PM.
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:


  9. #6
    Senior Member Java's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    A coffeeshop...or on the way to one
    Posts
    990
    Thanks
    1,124
    Thanked 385 Times in 240 Posts

    Default

    Meow spam devs.

  10. #7
    Forum Adept Tippertwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    307
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 22 Times in 19 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Meow spam devs.
    xD i like your train of thought, Java!
    IGN: Tippertwo, Shruikanian, Thomasnewton, Tiffanystone, Jiinkxl

  11. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 343 Times in 116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
    Yes, a snowflake particle banner would be so beautiful!!! I'd also like to suggest a special banner just for cats, with tuna particles.
    lol ..... and maybe a fishy armour vanity .. like the smelly armour vanity ..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

    Ent

  13. #9
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Oakwood Forest
    Posts
    281
    Thanks
    481
    Thanked 86 Times in 44 Posts

    Default

    Plat tier needs a banner prize , STS , please make it this !!! Meow spam for all and a very merry holiday !!!

  14. #10
    Senior Member Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    4,234
    Thanks
    2,207
    Thanked 568 Times in 400 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Omg, cat particles would be amazing! (since I have no clue what tune particles are). Meow!

    Hmm...for xmas, could be holly leaf particles

    Star light, star bright...

  15. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    501
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 343 Times in 116 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Omg, cat particles would be amazing! (since I have no clue what tune particles are). Meow!

    Hmm...for xmas, could be holly leaf particles
    Tuna particles would be fish floating around ..... hmmmmm ....... could prob also do with chicken particle effects ...

  16. #12
    Senior Member Fyrce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sanctuary
    Posts
    4,234
    Thanks
    2,207
    Thanked 568 Times in 400 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
    Tuna particles would be fish floating around ..... hmmmmm ....... could prob also do with chicken particle effects ...
    Bahaha a chicken running around me! I could go for that!

    Star light, star bright...

  17. #13
    Forum Adept Ent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 109 Times in 51 Posts

    Default

    Looking forward to hearing whether this would be a possible addition in the future meow!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-14-2018, 06:41 PM
  2. Bug for completing green snowflake vanity quest?
    By sebbyc in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2017, 03:40 PM
  3. S) New Banner Bloodgrub's Staff Banner
    By hafizzz in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 12:16 AM
  4. Increase the Opacity of Snowflake Protector
    By Traosabara in forum SL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:40 PM
  5. heart banner (tradeable) (valentines banner) red
    By Phoebehottie in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •