1) A lot of people have been asking for when guilds come out, the name of a players guild be shown above or below their name. I suggest that instead, so that their isn't too much writing above everyone's head, there is a tabard vendor in forest haven. That way, when the guild is created, the guild leader can choose the colour and pattern of their guild tabard. I don't think that the tabards would be hard to recognise because so far there are only a few propper guilds plus if creating a guild requires either maby 10 players to sign up for the guild or a significant cost- 50? there wouldnt be too many guids running around so there won't be a couple different guilds with very similar tabards.

2) I personally never played Rune Scape because i thought it was gay (THERE I SAID IT!) I've ver heard people talking about being able to trim your gear with gold or silver for a high cost. In Runscpae this was just for looks but i figure adding small stat bonuses depending on the colour of the trim would make it something worth saving up for that more hardcore layers might be interested it.

3) I think all farmers have learnt by now that it is very possible to spend hours farming only to return empty handed or with bags filled with useless pinks with the wrong stats. My solution is that each boss drops a badge and there is a vendor for each class that for a price of say 20 badges people can buy the peice they want. Obviously rare pieces would cost a lot more but it would mean that level capped players can enter a dungeon knowing that they are definatley working towards a new piece.

Feedback is very welcome!