Thread: Just a couple things I haven't seen covered.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Just a couple things I haven't seen covered.

1) A lot of people have been asking for when guilds come out, the name of a players guild be shown above or below their name. I suggest that instead, so that their isn't too much writing above everyone's head, there is a tabard vendor in forest haven. That way, when the guild is created, the guild leader can choose the colour and pattern of their guild tabard. I don't think that the tabards would be hard to recognise because so far there are only a few propper guilds plus if creating a guild requires either maby 10 players to sign up for the guild or a significant cost- 50? there wouldnt be too many guids running around so there won't be a couple different guilds with very similar tabards.

2) I personally never played Rune Scape because i thought it was gay (THERE I SAID IT!) I've ver heard people talking about being able to trim your gear with gold or silver for a high cost. In Runscpae this was just for looks but i figure adding small stat bonuses depending on the colour of the trim would make it something worth saving up for that more hardcore layers might be interested it.

3) I think all farmers have learnt by now that it is very possible to spend hours farming only to return empty handed or with bags filled with useless pinks with the wrong stats. My solution is that each boss drops a badge and there is a vendor for each class that for a price of say 20 badges people can buy the peice they want. Obviously rare pieces would cost a lot more but it would mean that level capped players can enter a dungeon knowing that they are definatley working towards a new piece.

Feedback is very welcome!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

RuneScape wasn't gay. There was no sex involved.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Roguedubb, That's not what I heard--and it's most certainly not what SHE said--but I guess you can't believe "everything" you read on the Intronet. :P

@Necrobane, I don't know about a badge vendor. I don't even know about the concept of a "token" vendor. I think it would be nice if players had the option of "rolling" on an item, or something along those lines, where you can opt-out of looting an item if you just really don't want it, already have it, or whatever, thereby increasing the chances that someone who could actually USE the item GETS the item.

I was also thinking about how nice it would be to see how much a helm, or body armor piece contributes to the overall BASE damage a player's character does.

I'm also not sure how the um Crit is used in this game. Is the number a "chance" to crit? Or is it the amount of bonus damage you would add to your base damage to determine which hits were critical and which weren't? (OMG, does that make sense?)

"I ain't nice all the time." JG, 2010

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Theremin View Post
    I think it would be nice if players had the option of "rolling" on an item
    Does said item give you the munchies? XD

Flaimdude: Lvl31 Mage Flaimer: Lvl15 Arch Flaimior: Lvl14 Bear
    "If you're not careful asommers will catch up to you lol" ~Royce

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Crit is percentage but ya please no token vendor that's what ruined wow for me everyone with too good of gear
    Birdfy- 45 archer
    Elfffy- 25 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Haha, no.

@Flaimdude, As far as I'm concerned, any drug which stimulates your appetite is from the devil.

SUPREME WHITE POWDER!!!

"I ain't nice all the time." JG, 2010