Thread: Facebook-Forums glitch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Default Facebook-Forums glitch

Like a week or so ago I tried to connect my Facebook acc with my sts acc (on the cpu). Something popped up that said, "You have been directed too many times; try clearing your cookies," and such. So I did (might I add, multiple times). Every time I clicked the Facebook connect button, it said the same thing. So it obviously wasn't my cookies. After trying to many times, I just thought, "Ok, I just won't connect." Well, a few days ago I tried logging into forums on my tablet. It said "sign in with Facebook to continue." I clicked "continue," but nothing happened. Same when I clicked "cancel." It wouldn't let me do anything. I cleared my cookies on tablet, and it seemed to work just fine. Until I logged in today and the same thing happened. I just can't connect whatsoever. And I know I didn't officially connect with Facebook, because it never let me sign in. So I don't know what the problem is. Please fix if you are able I mostly log into forums on my tablet ...

PS: [This part is for anyone who comments besides a dev]. Don't tell me that I've posted in the wrong section of the forums. I already KNOW that. If you're gonna say something, say something helpful instead of, "This is in the wrong section." I did not want to bother any dev by pm'ing them. So I'm gonna bother them here xD. Sorry, but this thread will have to do in this section of the forums (since I only play Al). Thank you for your help Sorry if this comes out negative in any way!
    Last edited by Tippertwo; 12-26-2017 at 10:45 AM.