Quote Originally Posted by Hybridull View Post
Delete Stat Guns and make Hemi guns droppabble in sts map.I also think that the dps on mage is very stupid like wtf one drain does like 2.4k dmg(cant do nothing about that,just instakill).I would say to nerf or delete those guns immediately because some are not happy with their guns.I mean bear guns are so weak rather than bird,mage,rhino,fox.
I also suggest to fix the teleport bugs in Campaign Forest Arena.I mean why a rhino can charge THROUGH A TREE.Also make stomp from bear and frostbite from mage to have same cd.I really hate endgame because there are peoples who benefit from merching guns and make their own guild full of guns for example DEFY guild.All from DEFY guild have guns.Nerf those guns immediately or more People are going to quit.
Plus statistics:nerf guardian skill of rhino +10,nerf Blind bird +10 and Drain +10.
Buff hellscream on bear and nerf drain on mages.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
Youre going to call out a guild for specfically not putting themselves at a disadvantage? Yes the guns are OP and continue to ruin pvp but so many pvp guilds have started using pure stat weapons to keep up with all the other noobs using them.

Btw a mages drain doesnt do 2.4k damage. No skills do that much damage at all. Thats the auto. A mage isnt OP. If anything the mage with pure stats is probably 3rd best. Fox can easily kill it because of its dashes. A rhino can easily kill it, and if you know how to play bird, a bird can kill it so easily. 2h rely on nothing but dodge. It takes no skill to use. I dont think a particular guild will put themselves at a disadvantage when nearly everyone else in pvp is using pure stats. Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage. I know i wouldnt put myself at a disadvantage in pvp now with these stat guns being so broken.