Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @cinco mages taking two autos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default @cinco mages taking two autos

2h guns are somewhat fun, but it takes no skill especially when it comes to mages. ms is making mage be able to take one auto from a bear or rhino and survive it still having a high dps as a bird and fox that can only take one auto. Maybe if mages mana or hp was tweaked with a little and made that mages cannot survive one auto from rhinos or bears 2h and take 2 from fox and birds just like any other class. maybe we would have a chance without having to add range to a bears gun which i still do highly consider since we can be kited easily with repulse and fire with the range of the guns mages and birds have i'm not for the idea of 2h weapons, but if they are going to stay might aswell make it balanced. Like mages mana + hp should equal 2500. Where it can't survive an auto of a bear since it is not a tank class like rhino or bear. Having the dps it has and can take 2500 damage without dying just puts it above all classes and it can be fixed easily.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Their first problem was introducing 2h guns to PvP knowing full well that their current PvP wasn’t balanced. Like why go through the trouble of making a new item, when you haven’t/won’t go through (for whatever reason) the process of balancing what you already have?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Rhinos auto damag i think is greater then mages HP pool. I may be wrong but i think. If not i believe its close.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Random mage View Post
    Rhinos auto damag i think is greater then mages HP pool. I may be wrong but i think. If not i believe its close.
    It is but mana shield makes them survive it which it shouldn't be since mage has high dps if it can tank one kill will kill rhino easily

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Pvp WAS balanced before 2h guns were introduced it just takes time for everyone to learn diff combos for each classes. i do agree most 2h guns are destroying pvp and most players already quit and i doubt they are coming back even if they are removed so it look like only way is another new cap with balanced pvp but even then so much work has to be put in.

ELITE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 3pc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Pvp WAS balanced before 2h guns were introduced it just takes time for everyone to learn diff combos for each classes. i do agree most 2h guns are destroying pvp and most players already quit and i doubt they are coming back even if they are removed so it look like only way is another new cap with balanced pvp but even then so much work has to be put in.
    Mage can take 3.4k damage more than any class just because of mana added to hp and 2 hit kills any class in seconds. Their hp should be 1.5k and mana like 800 fr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    Mage can take 3.4k damage more than any class just because of mana added to hp and 2 hit kills any class in seconds. Their hp should be 1.5k and mana like 800 fr
    Or just delete 2h guns, refund everyone’s plat, and pretend they never existed and also made almost everyone quit pvp lol, because i HIGHLY doubt these overpowered guns will ever be balanced. Pvp pre-2h guns was nearly perfect, then it just took a nose dive afterwards

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

its PTW guys, old pl is gone. They dont care about the game, nothing is changing. Let it go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Or just delete 2h guns, refund everyone’s plat, and pretend they never existed and also made almost everyone quit pvp lol, because i HIGHLY doubt these overpowered guns will ever be balanced. Pvp pre-2h guns was nearly perfect, then it just took a nose dive afterwards
    Yep. Pre-2h gun buff, PvP was the most balanced that I've seen it be in quite some time. And now it's probably in the most unbalanced and skill-less state I have ever seen it in and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

I've moved onto other games but still frequent the forums in case Cinco has a change of heart and fixes what he broke.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Personally i havent pvped since the 2h guns were introduced, besides some ctf. As these guns have ruined it for me. Ill be going back to fortnite now bye

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daueden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

It's not about mage, anyone can get 1-2 hit with that 4k auto damage. it was 2900 (max for dex gun) before xmas update, might have been a mistake to add it without pet, specially because it wasn't mentioned that's it's gonna increase INSTEAD meant to have less auto damage as said in the announcement. So I guess it's MORE LIKE a mistake which i alrdy stated in my thread, IDK if cinco read that or no!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Delete 2h.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

These 2H weapons are perhaps the dumbest things to be in the game lol. Don’t really have time to offer any constructive feedback.

@Cqrd — I would not like to see any changes to HP/Mana Pool. Some of us actually enjoy not using the 2H weapons. I would immediately quit if that happened.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 12-29-2017 at 12:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Something they could do is to make these 2H weapons not be able to be worn in PvP, but buff them like crazy for PvE and I’m talking 10k+ damage per auto. This way they wouldn’t really lose value or demand since they’d be absolutely amazing in PvE, but also it would open the door for balance in PvP once again and drive up the value for 4pc sets which in return would make farming studios more popular (people farming here would love crazy op 2H guns still so they would still be bought!!)
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    These 2H weapons are perhaps the dumbest things to be in the game lol. Don’t really have time to offer any constructive feedback.

@Cqrd — I would not like to see any changes to HP/Mana Pool. Some of us actually enjoy not using the 2H weapons. I would immediately quit if that happened.
    It should happen tank classes like rhino and bear should be only able to survive 2 autos for finam set nothing should change but for mage pure stat mana and hp has to drop lol, mage has dps of bird and fox and can tank 2 shots like bear and rhino including having broken range on their pure stat gun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Something they could do is to make these 2H weapons not be able to be worn in PvP, but buff them like crazy for PvE and I’m talking 10k+ damage per auto. This way they wouldn’t really lose value or demand since they’d be absolutely amazing in PvE, but also it would open the door for balance in PvP once again and drive up the value for 4pc sets which in return would make farming studios more popular (people farming here would love crazy op 2H guns still so they would still be bought!!)
    I mentioned this before. This is a good idea. Especially if they look at our other ideas about new drops and ways to make PVE better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cqrd View Post
    It should happen tank classes like rhino and bear should be only able to survive 2 autos for finam set nothing should change but for mage pure stat mana and hp has to drop lol, mage has dps of bird and fox and can tank 2 shots like bear and rhino including having broken range on their pure stat gun.
    No this is a bad idea. I cant believe im engaging in this because 2h is the stupidest thing to ever happen on this game. Are you seriously saying mages should die in 1 auto shot?

Make 2h Pve or give ppl their platinum back smh. So much business being injected into pocket legends its not even playable.

Last idea im offering to sts rn,

Make a new map with cool drops, vanities, items. Make them extremely rare and maybe put some thought into them. Then make the enemies super overpowered. Nerf the guns in pvp and give them a boost in the new map so only the 2h guns can efficiently kill the enemies in it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurvy For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    As Kurvy mentioned, the only way this would be pragmatic is if there is actually something the collective community wants to farm (cool vanities that have a low drop rate).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    As Kurvy mentioned, the only way this would be pragmatic is if there is actually something the collective community wants to farm (cool vanities that have a low drop rate).
    People have suggest great ideas that even OLD GEN players have even agreed to. They have suggested reskinned items that dont require too much tweaking. Plat could be immensely implemented into some peoples ideas. Currently nothing worth farming.

The whole situation with 2h weapons now is they 1 shot nearly all the time. Pre-christmas was WAY more balanced on the 2h side then after the christmas update. Even now 4pc doesnt take skill. A 4pc mage gets killed by 2 skills from a bird with 4pc sets now. Before we could survive a full combo. A bird could survive a full combo from a mage+ more. People are leaving 100 pvp because of the "no skill required" aspect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Delete Stat Guns and make Hemi guns droppabble in sts map.I also think that the dps on mage is very stupid like wtf one drain does like 2.4k dmg(cant do nothing about that,just instakill).I would say to nerf or delete those guns immediately because some are not happy with their guns.I mean bear guns are so weak rather than bird,mage,rhino,fox.
    I also suggest to fix the teleport bugs in Campaign Forest Arena.I mean why a rhino can charge THROUGH A TREE.Also make stomp from bear and frostbite from mage to have same cd.I really hate endgame because there are peoples who benefit from merching guns and make their own guild full of guns for example DEFY guild.All from DEFY guild have guns.Nerf those guns immediately or more People are going to quit.
    Plus statistics:nerf guardian skill of rhino +10,nerf Blind bird +10 and Drain +10.
    Buff hellscream on bear and nerf drain on mages.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk