Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: @cinco mages taking two autos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hybridull View Post
    Delete Stat Guns and make Hemi guns droppabble in sts map.I also think that the dps on mage is very stupid like wtf one drain does like 2.4k dmg(cant do nothing about that,just instakill).I would say to nerf or delete those guns immediately because some are not happy with their guns.I mean bear guns are so weak rather than bird,mage,rhino,fox.
    I also suggest to fix the teleport bugs in Campaign Forest Arena.I mean why a rhino can charge THROUGH A TREE.Also make stomp from bear and frostbite from mage to have same cd.I really hate endgame because there are peoples who benefit from merching guns and make their own guild full of guns for example DEFY guild.All from DEFY guild have guns.Nerf those guns immediately or more People are going to quit.
    Plus statistics:nerf guardian skill of rhino +10,nerf Blind bird +10 and Drain +10.
    Buff hellscream on bear and nerf drain on mages.

Sent from my Lenovo TB2-X30F using Tapatalk
    Youre going to call out a guild for specfically not putting themselves at a disadvantage? Yes the guns are OP and continue to ruin pvp but so many pvp guilds have started using pure stat weapons to keep up with all the other noobs using them.

Btw a mages drain doesnt do 2.4k damage. No skills do that much damage at all. Thats the auto. A mage isnt OP. If anything the mage with pure stats is probably 3rd best. Fox can easily kill it because of its dashes. A rhino can easily kill it, and if you know how to play bird, a bird can kill it so easily. 2h rely on nothing but dodge. It takes no skill to use. I dont think a particular guild will put themselves at a disadvantage when nearly everyone else in pvp is using pure stats. Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage. I know i wouldnt put myself at a disadvantage in pvp now with these stat guns being so broken.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    Youre going to call out a guild for specfically not putting themselves at a disadvantage? Yes the guns are OP and continue to ruin pvp but so many pvp guilds have started using pure stat weapons to keep up with all the other noobs using them.

Btw a mages drain doesnt do 2.4k damage. No skills do that much damage at all. Thats the auto. A mage isnt OP. If anything the mage with pure stats is probably 3rd best. Fox can easily kill it because of its dashes. A rhino can easily kill it, and if you know how to play bird, a bird can kill it so easily. 2h rely on nothing but dodge. It takes no skill to use. I dont think a particular guild will put themselves at a disadvantage when nearly everyone else in pvp is using pure stats. Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage. I know i wouldnt put myself at a disadvantage in pvp now with these stat guns being so broken.
    Its true but still guns need nerf and some classes do.Defy guild should be a little more inspected and rhino is just op.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Now you have a guild out there called "how to destroy defy". Apparently people are that salty because a guild didnt put themselves at a disadvantage.
    Hahahah now that is funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Delete Stat Guns and make Hemi guns droppabble in sts map.I also think that the dps on mage is very stupid like wtf one drain does like 2.4k dmg(cant do nothing about that,just instakill).I would say to nerf or delete those guns immediately because some are not happy with their guns.I mean bear guns are so weak rather than bird,mage,rhino,fox.
    I also suggest to fix the teleport bugs in Campaign Forest Arena.I mean why a rhino can charge THROUGH A TREE.Also make stomp from bear and frostbite from mage to have same cd.I really hate endgame because there are peoples who benefit from merching guns and make their own guild full of guns for example DEFY guild.All from DEFY guild have guns.Nerf those guns immediately or more People are going to quit.
    Plus statistics:nerf guardian skill of rhino +10,nerf Blind bird +10 and Drain +10.
    Buff hellscream on bear and nerf drain on mages.

Nerf drain on endgame mage and ill quit pvp. We have no heal as it is. All we need is gun nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kurvy View Post
    Nerf drain on endgame mage and ill quit pvp. We have no heal as it is. All we need is gun nerfed
    Magic shield and drain are too op on mage.They need nerf also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Magic shield and drain are too op on mage.They need nerf also.

Loooooooool, they’re not op at all, if anything our mana pool could use a slight boost, but they’re fine as it is. That is before that slight stat change a couple weeks ago, now its all crit based and just ridiculous.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 01-07-2018 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arvoh View Post
    Loooooooool, they’re not op at all, if anything our mana pool could use a slight boost, but they’re fine as it is. That is before that slight stat change a couple weeks ago, now its all crit based and just ridiculous.
    Its ridicoulous how 2 shoots are needed to break a magic shield and still dont die at that dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Its ridicoulous how 2 shoots are needed to break a magic shield and still dont die at that dmg.

So you want mage to get drained in one hit (thats pretty much our situation already..) then get nuked in another hit? There’s a difference between offering balancing suggestions for all classes, and just trying to make it more convenient for your own class to kill the rest. You probably aren’t utilizing everything in PvP and are just blaming stats for your performance towards a certain class.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 01-07-2018 at 04:02 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So you want mage to get drained in one hit (thats pretty much our situation already..) then get nuked in another hit? There’s a difference between offering balancing suggestions for all classes, and just trying to make it more convenient for your own class to kill the rest. You probably aren’t utilizing everything in PvP and are just blaming stats for your performance towards a certain class.
    I just say mage is op than any class of endgame.In 85 cap,dex mages were just a big pain for everyone and now those guns in endgame.....All i want is just a balance between bears and mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Lets just get rid of guns in general lol. Pvp was way more balanced before they were introduced.

ELITE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3pc View Post
    Lets just get rid of guns in general lol. Pvp was way more balanced before they were introduced.
    Agreed.Make something like 76 cap(new 100 specifically elites).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The guns doesn't fit in PL...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I just say mage is op than any class of endgame.In 85 cap,dex mages were just a big pain for everyone and now those guns in endgame.....All i want is just a balance between bears and mages.

Mage is not the most op class, thats just wrong lol. A good bird can kill a mage, a bear can beck stomp us dead if we arent cautious with our mana shield, a quick fox can nuke us, and a rhino can just beat us in general because theyre messed up. Mage is definitely not op compared to other classes. 85 mages were top tier, but blaster birds and bears were just up there as much as mages, seeing as you keep targetting mage and using previous examples like 85, you just arent good with mages yourself. Try finding a good combo or strategy first before suggesting theyre op. Thats how unnecessary changes happen and it screw a class up for no reason.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 01-07-2018 at 12:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Mage is not the most op class, thats just wrong lol. A good bird can kill a mage, a bear can beck stomp us dead if we arent cautious with our mana shield, a quick fox can nuke us, and a rhino can just beat us in general because theyre messed up. Mage is definitely not op compared to other classes.
    Ik what you are saying but the guns just need deleted.

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

This problem would vanish if guns were entirely out of the PvP picture. Or just make a new 101 cap and release new gear!...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    This problem would vanish if guns were entirely out of the PvP picture. Or just make a new 101 cap and release new gear!...
    Ikr, seeing these discussions on how to balance these guns by picking at other stats like our mana, hp, dps, etc., when in actuality the guns themselves don’t have any balance whatsoever, is almost laughable.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arvoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Well now we have these new armors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yep. Pre-2h gun buff, PvP was the most balanced that I've seen it be in quite some time. And now it's probably in the most unbalanced and skill-less state I have ever seen it in and I'm not exaggerating when I say that.

I've moved onto other games but still frequent the forums in case Cinco has a change of heart and fixes what he broke.
    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Ikr, seeing these discussions on how to balance these guns by picking at other stats like our mana, hp, dps, etc., when in actuality the guns themselves don’t have any balance whatsoever, is almost laughable.
    Well now we have these new armors
    As a player who perhaps hasn't been playing as long as some of you, I feel as though my experience may lend a new perspective on the endgame situation. Personally, I totally agree that level 100 PvP is un-salvageable while the 2 handed guns remain in the game. However, I feel as though we may be over-hyping how it was the only thing unbalanced in PvP.

In my opinion, to say that PvP was the "most balanced" as you have seen in quite some time may be an over-exaggeration, as I found that 4pc paladin would two shot my 4pc fox, which I found unfair in the first place. Thus, in my opinion, 2 handed guns did not single-handedly ruin PvP, PvP was ruined to begin with.

In fact, by having the sets be class bound, this in theory should have been the easiest level to balance, as there wouldn't need to be the worry of 76 cap where a change to one set may drive a class to use another. Instead, each class is bound to a set which can be directly nerfed or buffed depending on what that specific class needs at that level cap.

Finally, I understand those who have left the game and wait for cinco to fix "what they broke", however I would challenge you to give the game a chance but perhaps at another level.

For instance, I have recently taken up level 71 PvP because of my distaste of 100 PvP. I personally have found this level to be fairly balanced (extremely balanced relative to 100), and much more fun, not only because of the balance, but because of the fun community that has:

1) Minimal Toxicity
    2) Nice, Talkative People (I'm talkative so good for me! :P)
    3) Frequent FFAs!

So yeah... I hope this was eye-openning for some people, and maybe I will see some of you in the game / 71 PvP :P?

Thanks for Reading XD
    Walie
    Last edited by Congeniality; 01-12-2018 at 09:46 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Congeniality For This Useful Post:

21.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #39
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,159 Posts

I've got more updates planned for PL this year than any other in recent memory.
    I've also got help from some great Developers that will open up several new avenues of content, power and advancement!
    A number of changes are aimed at PL PVP - though literally none of them involve nerfing the Stat-based Weapons (let alone 'deleting' them).

Great commentary as always :-)
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I've got more updates planned for PL this year than any other in recent memory.
    I've also got help from some great Developers that will open up several new avenues of content, power and advancement!
    A number of changes are aimed at PL PVP - though literally none of them involve nerfing the Stat-based Weapons (let alone 'deleting' them).

Great commentary as always :-)
    Amazing, great to hear.
    Also a hearty thanks from me personally I am glad you never quit on us.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk