Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default revive pvp

New game mode suggestion.
    PvP

Make a new pvp map that when people join the awakens on items do not affect them. Like as if there were no awakens on the gear. I see people having over 1k armor under levels 15 which ruins pvp. Let's bring back the old pvp. Like this game mode lets us do pvp but the awakens on you weapon, ring, amulet, and belt wont affect your stats. Armor awakens has made everyone quit or move to endgame where armor doesn't affect pvp as much as in lower levels. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree, pvp map must be not affect for awaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to henderawan.sanjaya For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

A new mode won't change anything. FFA is a perfect example of this, it was literally active for only the first 2 days of its release.

The issue is that nobody is willing to invest tens of millions of gold to PvP for "fun".

The "old PvP" wasn't ridiculously active because there were no awakening's. Old PvP gear cost up to hundred's of millions of gold (a worse situation than today) but people played regardless because there was something to achieve (PvP leaderboards).
    Last edited by Perceval; 12-30-2017 at 12:54 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

A no awakening pvp map would be so fun right now. Its hard enough to buy the gears but then its millions more to get decent awake. Puts casual players off

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by okgf View Post
    New game mode suggestion.
    PvP

Make a new pvp map that when people join the awakens on items do not affect them. Like as if there were no awakens on the gear. I see people having over 1k armor under levels 15 which ruins pvp. Let's bring back the old pvp. Like this game mode lets us do pvp but the awakens on you weapon, ring, amulet, and belt wont affect your stats. Armor awakens has made everyone quit or move to endgame where armor doesn't affect pvp as much as in lower levels. Thank you.
    We spent a lot gold for buy op awaken twink items. What will we do?

Redmi Note 4 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    194 Posts

After wasting too much on awakenings I personally wouldn't like it. What can be done tho is having PvP allow people from all lvls (or at least just increasing the level gap by 10 lvls instead of 2) to join a map and through some kind of equation peoples stats are kind of balanced out so that higher levels dont nuke lower lvls. Idk how it would work but at least that's how they do it in darkness reborn.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    After wasting too much on awakenings I personally wouldn't like it. What can be done tho is having PvP allow people from all lvls (or at least just increasing the level gap by 10 lvls instead of 2) to join a map and through some kind of equation peoples stats are kind of balanced out so that higher levels dont nuke lower lvls. Idk how it would work but at least that's how they do it in darkness reborn.
    Sts tried to increase the Lvl gap by 5, it was interestingly fun. Met some people from different Lvl. Alot of people complained and didn't like the 5 Lvl gap though

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Algorhythm View Post
    Sts tried to increase the Lvl gap by 5, it was interestingly fun. Met some people from different Lvl. Alot of people complained and didn't like the 5 Lvl gap though

Sent from my CPH1707 using Tapatalk
    Yea I remembered that. Was really fun actually, rooms getting filled up in seconds and its pretty balanced when work as a team. Sad thing is now there's barely any anyone playing twinks. Getting kinda bored myself in 27 lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

The PVP forum section frequently finds itself tickled by curious questions of very enthusiastic PVP-inclined players. They ask what level is active, assuming they have gold to spend and want to spend but are not sure where to find activity.

My ideas to resolve the issue and make pvp enjoyable again:

1. Let PVP have more APs.
    2. New special Banner or/and Title for something not based on kills. If its based on kills people will dummyfarm. So maybe for flagging 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k..?
    3. Deathmonger title for 10k deaths (for the really weak and undergeared who always end up getting killed and have a bad kdr) I am only halfserious about this.
    4. Remove room locking mechanics. Locking keeps people away from each other. One has to enter and see players to want to come again.
    5. Remove the mininum 3 player wait in CTF.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 02-03-2018 at 07:04 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    The PVP forum section frequently finds itself tickled by curious questions of very enthusiastic PVP-inclined players. They ask what level is active, assuming they have gold to spend and want to spend but are not sure where to find activity.

My ideas to resolve the issue and make pvp enjoyable again:

1. Let PVP have more APs.
    2. New special Banner or/and Title for something not based on kills. If its based on kills people will dummyfarm. So maybe for flagging 1k, 5k, 10k, 15k..?
    3. Deathmonger title for 10k deaths (for the really weak and undergeared who always end up getting killed and have a bad kdr) I am only halfserious about this.
    4. Remove room locking mechanics. Locking keeps people away from each other. One has to enter and see players to want to come again.
    5. Remove the mininum 3 player wait in CTF.
    Agree with idea 1, 4 and 5. However I would not like more flag aps. Maybe introduce assists in pvp?

Edit: Don’t like the idea of more flag aps just because not many people flag in the first place. Not many players have the 10k flags ap. Maybe a 15k kills ap? Many people already have 10k kills. Dummy farming at this point is unavoidable because as far as I know its not bannable.
    Last edited by Screenshotz; 02-03-2018 at 05:47 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Pvp should become a bigger focus, the people do miss PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

There are 66lvls soon to be 72 all pvpers are spreaded through 66 levels all all levels individually have their own pvp brack stop making new lvls !

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

At 16-17, the work-around for high-armor matches is to fight without heal or 1 round of heal.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 05-04-2018 at 09:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

not only pvp's in twink are ruined. i also don't like pvp in end game, rather than awakes haste sets on pvp ruins the pvp.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Pvp

I think in order to make pvp active again they need to start doing pvp events like tournaments etc.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Ya revive pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yessss! Revive PvP! Revive PvP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 revive pvp

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What will revive pvp is when an update is made where a particular or specific lvl will have craftable or lootable pvp items so that shortage of pvp items in that particular lvl will not happen. If shortage will happen, not all that wants to pvp will have items to pvp even if they have golds to buy it because eventually those items will be gone in a period of time(made as vanity or stored in players who quitted AL already LOL). I disagree that awakens should be get rid in pvp(the game still needs to earn though, they dont have money means we dont have game). Then in our main char. we can focus in pve and farm ..many players miss pvp, no doubt about it. Pls sts hear us also because no players is no game also

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

For those that keep complaining about PvP being dead, you could stop. STS is already working on the subject of revival for PvP. Just be patient. Your words have been heard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk