Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
I understand what you mean, but if you use Windmill and Glint aegis and you meet a curse mage, you are dead most of the time, unless you have Glow shield. Don't forget that Aegis does explosions for every hit and each of those will be deadly when you are cursed, and with Windmill you cannot stop it.

As for the taunt part, you don't really need it for reasons I mentioned in my previous post, and also Glint Aegis proc shields give you taunt too.

I suggest you try this build with Glint Aegis in Mausoleum:

Juggernaut 5/5 (10 Mastery)
Heal 5/5 (10 Mastery)
Chest Splitter 4/5 (Without the Knockback upgrade)
Skyward Smash 4/5 (Without Mana upgrade)

Switch CS or Jugg with Axe Throw (5/5, 1/10 Mastery) for bosses.

As for passives or other skill masteries use the points however you like, personally I have maxed out Knowledge, Might, Armor, and Agility. 10/10 Masteries on Jugg and Heal, and 1/10 mastery for Axe Throw.

Basically the build would make use of the glint aegis proc and you will be taunting mobs 90% of the time. Juggernaut, Heal, and Glint Aegis shields. And you won't have to worry about your skills being locked in case you need to quickly heal or tap jugg.
Ohhh, nice build! I like it! And you're right windmill is pretty risky but handy sometimes! Thanks for the feedback! ^_^