Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The ultimate guide to a warriors combat spirit!

  1. #1
    Member Flamesofanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Hailing from the cold lands of great Britain.
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Lightbulb The ultimate guide to a warriors combat spirit!

    Hello to all of you beautiful people in the arcane legends community spacetime studios staff, i hope you all are having an amazing happy new year.

    I am here to teach you warriors out there to get a full grasp on the warriors power on PVP & PVE play fields.


    Name:  A warriors brute strength is the key to a partys survival.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  56.9 KB

    The first warrior spec build i'll be teaching is the:

    ===All Out Brutality&Swiftness combat===
    (PVE SPEC)

    First step in mastering this build is to go 4/5 skyward smash, 5/5 Axe throw, 4/5 Windmill, 5/5 horn of renew(the *taunt* skill is optional).

    This will enable you to finish your enemies off fast with your brutal hits

    Go 5/5 almost all passives, but 3/5 critical hit passive and 0/5 speed increase passive.

    To push out as much brutal strength in your warriors fists to send a dazzling quake of terror in your enemies.

    Now, go 9/10 mastery in windmill for a blessed touch of more critical hits and more mobs to lock on to.

    1/10 axe throw(1 point only for the bleeding effect for extra damage, the rest is only for taunting purposes *NOT RECOMMENDED to go 10/10*).

    10/10 horn of renew to support your teammates and yourself with a little bit of some iron hardening and heals to stack with health potions healing in case of an emergency.

    The second warrior spec i'll be teaching is the:


    ===Spirit of a mountain and locked sharp focus detection===
    (PVE SPEC)


    The important steps to learn how to take care of your foes for your party is to go 4/5 windmill, 5/5 axe throw, 5/5 juggernaut, 5/5 horn of renew.(The skill *taunt* is optional).

    This will allow you take alot of punishment with a sharp focus on important targets to pull with your chains of pure arcane steel elements and stack in the crowd of mobs your party is nuking.

    Go 5/5 almost all passive's, except for speed and critical hit. Leave those at 0/5.

    This will make you a living nightmare for the mobs to deal with as you take countless amounts of stabs and shots but still stand like a wall of unbreakable steel stronger then diamond and pull the mobs into hell fire.

    Go 9/10 windmill for the extra crit and increased amount of mobs to aim on.

    1/10 axe throw (For the extra bleed damage).

    10/10 horn of renew to turn your teammates (including you) into unmovable mountains of destruction.

    The third warrior spec i'll be teaching is the:


    ===Boiling blood frenzy & Unstoppable chain executioner===
    (PVP SPEC)


    The most important steps is to learn 4/5 skyward smash, 5/5 axe throw, 5/5 juggernaut, 4/5 horn of renew, 5/5 vengeful blood.

    This will turn you into a HUGE threat that will send fear down your enemies spines and taunt them to you as you take all the punishment like a uncontrollable barbarian, this spec will cause a terrifying earthquake of doom to their fates in the battlefield as a specific amount of targets keep falling and desperately trying to stand back up.

    Go 5/5 almost all passive's, except for speed keep it at 0/5 and *IF POSSIBLE* 3/5 or 2/5 critical hit passive.

    This will turn you into a barbaric slaughter machine to whack your foes down extremely hard with brute force as there legs buckle down and shake in fear of your finishing blow.

    Go 10/10 juggernaut to turn into a living mountain to make your enemies suffer and struggle to make you go off their back as they get pulled away from there allies and killed.

    Go 1/10 axe throw to make your enemies bleed to death and a possible stun to stop there attacks and give you more open hit points.

    Go 10/10 horn to help your teammates endure more beating as you tank for them and in case you make an error they can take a hit and then you pick everything back up again.

    And the MOST EFFECTIVE, ULTIMATE, DEADLY, WAVE OF TERROR, move is to run far from your enemies but a little close enough to use axe throw and then the instant you use axe throw YOU HAVE TO!!!! turn around and move foward and INSTANTLY press skyward smash to do a MASSIVE MONSTER pull like a real executioner who expertise's in blades and chains.

    I hope this guide helped you all! wish you all have a fantastic day!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 01-01-2018 at 07:47 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 76 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    Very nice builds and I like the way you describe them!

    One note that I think is worth mentioning is the 25% stun potential when skyward smash is charged. It really helps your party survive in maus.

    The attack/pull sequence in maus goes something like this:

    1. Pull mob, run back to party and use charged horn of renew ( shield and increased armor for party).

    2. Charge and use skyward smash in the middle of the mob (ive assigned a larger radius to mine with mastery points). 25% chance to stun baddies for for 3 seconds.

    3. Party is settled in and picking off bad guys. Hack and slash your way to success. I really enjoy rogues that drop traps and mages that use flame staff at this point. I personally use chest splitter at this point and spam normal attacks.

    Happy New Year, the Arlor “Year of the Warrior!”

  4. #3
    Member Flamesofanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Hailing from the cold lands of great Britain.
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post
    Very nice builds and I like the way you describe them!

    One note that I think is worth mentioning is the 25% stun potential when skyward smash is charged. It really helps your party survive in maus.

    The attack/pull sequence in maus goes something like this:

    1. Pull mob, run back to party and use charged horn of renew ( shield and increased armor for party).

    2. Charge and use skyward smash in the middle of the mob (ive assigned a larger radius to mine with mastery points). 25% chance to stun baddies for for 3 seconds.

    3. Party is settled in and picking off bad guys. Hack and slash your way to success. I really enjoy rogues that drop traps and mages that use flame staff at this point. I personally use chest splitter at this point and spam normal attacks.

    Happy New Year, the Arlor “Year of the Warrior!”
    Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it! and yes nice tactics!

  5. #4
    Member Flamesofanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Hailing from the cold lands of great Britain.
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Reserved and may be updated in the future!

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    lalalaland
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 69 Times in 47 Posts

    Default

    I will give this build a try. Thanks for sharing.
    your mistakes in the past doesn't define who you are

  7. #6
    Member PsychoNuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 23 Times in 18 Posts

    Thumbs up

    I thought of resurrecting my warrior, so I ended up getting here. I like your style of writing, keep it up.
    Just few notes for end game warrior in general: Taunt is not optional. Warrior is a tank class, it's core responsibility is to agro the mobs and keep party safe. As taunt only works in PVE, it is not required in PVP.

    This is my preferred tanking build:
    • Chest Splitter (Agro better than skyward smash, can dot multiple targets and interrupt enemy spells)
    • Juggernaut (10/10 mastery) To hold the agro.
    • Windmill (10/10 mastery) A must skill, taunts the most no. of mobs.
    • Horn of renew (Always charged to shield the party)


    All Passive 5/5, except Crit and Speed. Feel free to skip 5/5 Dex passive as well, warriors do not require dodge but it being secondary stat gives 5 health for every point. So you get like 125 extra health. Use those points in mastery

    Rotation:
    Initial pull: Auto attack and Chest Splitter.
    Once mobs gets threat, use windmill to group them and increase threat.
    Use Juggernaut to hold the agro.
    Use Horn of Renew to shield the party and refresh your threat on mobs.
    Use Chest Splitter, then windmill... round and round
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 01-09-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Added Rotation
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    ― John Milton, Paradise Lost

  8. #7
    Member Flamesofanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Hailing from the cold lands of great Britain.
    Posts
    149
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    I will give this build a try. Thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I thought of resurrecting my warrior, so I ended up getting here. I like your style of writing, keep it up.
    Just few notes for end game warrior in general: Taunt is not optional. Warrior is a tank class, it's core responsibility is to agro the mobs and keep party safe. As taunt only works in PVE, it is not required in PVP.

    This is my preferred tanking build:
    • Chest Splitter (Agro better than skyward smash, can dot multiple targets and interrupt enemy spells)
    • Juggernaut (10/10 mastery) To hold the agro.
    • Windmill (10/10 mastery) A must skill, taunts the most no. of mobs.
    • Horn of renew (Always charged to shield the party)


    All Passive 5/5, except Crit and Speed. Feel free to skip 5/5 Dex passive as well, warriors do not require dodge but it being secondary stat gives 5 health for every point. So you get like 125 extra health. Use those points in mastery

    Rotation:
    Initial pull: Auto attack and Chest Splitter.
    Once mobs gets threat, use windmill to group them and increase threat.
    Use Juggernaut to hold the agro.
    Use Horn of Renew to shield the party and refresh your threat on mobs.
    Use Chest Splitter, then windmill... round and round
    Interesting build!

Similar Threads

  1. Warriors Ultimate Skill Guide to Arcane Legends
    By Azerothraven in forum AL New Players
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2017, 12:52 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 08:00 AM
  3. The ultimate forum guide!
    By Walkhardd in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 09:54 PM
  4. [GUIDE] Ultimate Level up guide by GAZROAST
    By Gazroast in forum SL Player Guides
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:35 PM
  5. The ultimate pvp guide!!!!!!!!!!
    By Zeus in forum PL Player vs. Player Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 03:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •