Thread: The ultimate guide to a warriors combat spirit!

Fighting bears on the great mountains of Britain
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Lightbulb The ultimate guide to a warriors combat spirit!

Hello to all of you beautiful people in the arcane legends community spacetime studios staff, i hope you all are having an amazing happy new year.

I am here to teach you warriors out there to get a full grasp on the warriors power on PVP & PVE play fields.

Name:  A warriors true combat spirit skill guide.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  150.5 KB

The first warrior spec build i'll be teaching is the:

===All Out Brutality&Swiftness combat===
    (PVE SPEC)

First step in mastering this build is to go 4/5 skyward smash, 5/5 Axe throw, 4/5 Windmill, 5/5 horn of renew(the *taunt* skill is optional).

This will enable you to finish your enemies off fast with your brutal hits

.5/5 almost all passives, but 3/5 critical hit passive and 0/5 speed increase passive.

To push out as much brutal strength in your warriors fists to send a dazzling quake of destruction in your enemies.

.9/10 mastery in windmill for a blessed touch of more critical hits and more mobs to lock on to.

.1/10 axe throw(1 point only for the bleeding effect for extra damage, the rest is only for taunting purposes *NOT RECOMMENDED to go 10/10*).

.10/10 horn of renew to support your teammates and yourself with a little bit of some iron hardening and heals to stack with health potions healing in case of an emergency.

The second warrior spec i'll be teaching is the:

===Spirit of a mountain and locked sharp focus detection===
    (PVE SPEC)

The important steps to learn how to take care of your foes for your party is to go 4/5 windmill, 5/5 axe throw, 5/5 juggernaut, 5/5 horn of renew.(The skill *taunt* is optional).

This will allow you take alot of punishment with a sharp focus on important targets to pull with your chains of pure arcane steel elements and stack in the crowd of mobs your party is nuking.

.5/5 almost all passive's, except for speed and critical hit. Leave those at 0/5.

This will make you a living nightmare for the mobs to deal with as you take countless amounts of stabs and shots but still stand like a wall of unbreakable steel stronger then diamond and pull the mobs into hell fire.

.9/10 windmill for the extra crit and increased amount of mobs to aim on.

.1/10 axe throw (For the extra bleed damage).

.10/10 horn of renew to turn your teammates (including you) into unmovable mountains of destruction.

The third warrior spec i'll be teaching is the:

===Boiling blood frenzy & Unstoppable chain executioner===
    (PVP SPEC)

The most important steps is to learn 4/5 skyward smash, 5/5 axe throw, 5/5 juggernaut, 4/5 horn of renew, 5/5 vengeful blood.

This will turn you into a HUGE threat that will send fear down your enemies spines and taunt them to you as you take all the punishment like a uncontrollable barbarian, this spec will cause a deadly earthquake of doom to their fates in the battlefield as a specific amount of targets keep falling and desperately trying to stand back up.

.5/5 almost all passive's, except for speed keep it at 0/5 and *IF POSSIBLE* 3/5 or 2/5 critical hit passive.

This will turn you into a barbaric slaughter machine to whack your foes down extremely hard with brute force as there legs buckle down and shake in fear of your finishing blow.

.10/10 juggernaut to turn into a living mountain to make your enemies suffer and struggle to make you go off their back as they get pulled away from there allies and killed.

.1/10 axe throw to make your enemies bleed to death and a possible stun to stop there attacks and give you more open hit points.

.10/10 horn to help your teammates endure more beating as you tank for them and in case you make an error they can take a hit and then you pick everything back up again.

***And the MOST EFFECTIVE, ULTIMATE, DEADLY, WAVE OF MIGHT, move is to run far from your enemies but a little close enough to use axe throw and then the instant you use axe throw YOU HAVE TO!!!! turn around and move foward and INSTANTLY press skyward smash to do a MASSIVE MONSTER pull like a real executioner who expertise's in blades and chains.***

*NEW*The Fourth! warrior spec i'll be teaching is the:

*NEW*===Smashing your enemies blades and guns into blunt broken pieces of junk with brute strength!===
    (PVP SPEC)

.Go 3/5 in chest splitter (Only get the remove critical hits & push your enemies away skill points) Go 5/5 Juggernaut, 4/5 Horn of renew (No points in taunt), 5/5 Axe throw,

this build will make sure your teammates in a clash are safe from the harms of danger by smacking your enemies away with extreme force and

ensuring that your enemies won't be able to score hard hits enabling them to miss there chance once you brutally whack there wrists stunning

there nerve's for a split second!

.Go 5/5 Strength, 5/5 Defence, 5/5 Dexterity, 5/5 Intelligence, 5/5 Damage, 1/5 Critical chance, (So chest splitter has a decent chance of landing the take down blow on an enemy whose on there edge of death)

.Go 10/10 Juggernaut mastery, 10/10 Horn of renew mastery, 1/10 Axe throw mastery, This will make you take every kind of vicious assault and

make sure your teammates can go in for the kill as you distract your foes and when you heal your teammates they have a higher chance of

survival due to the power of the horns mighty armor hardening spell.

I hope this guide helped you all! wish you all have a fantastic day!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 06-09-2018 at 09:17 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Very nice builds and I like the way you describe them!

One note that I think is worth mentioning is the 25% stun potential when skyward smash is charged. It really helps your party survive in maus.

The attack/pull sequence in maus goes something like this:

1. Pull mob, run back to party and use charged horn of renew ( shield and increased armor for party).

2. Charge and use skyward smash in the middle of the mob (ive assigned a larger radius to mine with mastery points). 25% chance to stun baddies for for 3 seconds.

3. Party is settled in and picking off bad guys. Hack and slash your way to success. I really enjoy rogues that drop traps and mages that use flame staff at this point. I personally use chest splitter at this point and spam normal attacks.

Happy New Year, the Arlor “Year of the Warrior!”

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ucamaeben View Post

One note that I think is worth mentioning is the 25% stun potential when skyward smash is charged. It really helps your party survive in maus.

1. Pull mob, run back to party and use charged horn of renew ( shield and increased armor for party).

2. Charge and use skyward smash in the middle of the mob (ive assigned a larger radius to mine with mastery points). 25% chance to stun baddies for for 3 seconds.

3. Party is settled in and picking off bad guys. Hack and slash your way to success. I really enjoy rogues that drop traps and mages that use flame staff at this point. I personally use chest splitter at this point and spam normal attacks.

Thank you for the feedback, appreciate it! and yes nice tactics!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Reserved and may be updated in the future!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I will give this build a try. Thanks for sharing.
    your mistakes in the past doesn't define who you are

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts

Thumbs up

I thought of resurrecting my warrior, so I ended up getting here. I like your style of writing, keep it up.
    Just few notes for end game warrior in general: Taunt is not optional. Warrior is a tank class, it's core responsibility is to agro the mobs and keep party safe. As taunt only works in PVE, it is not required in PVP.

This is my preferred tanking build:
    • Chest Splitter (Agro better than skyward smash, can dot multiple targets and interrupt enemy spells)
    • Juggernaut (10/10 mastery) To hold the agro.
    • Windmill (10/10 mastery) A must skill, taunts the most no. of mobs.
    • Horn of renew (Always charged to shield the party)

All Passive 5/5, except Crit and Speed. Feel free to skip 5/5 Dex passive as well, warriors do not require dodge but it being secondary stat gives 5 health for every point. So you get like 125 extra health. Use those points in mastery

Rotation:
    Initial pull: Auto attack and Chest Splitter.
    Once mobs gets threat, use windmill to group them and increase threat.
    Use Juggernaut to hold the agro.
    Use Horn of Renew to shield the party and refresh your threat on mobs.
    Use Chest Splitter, then windmill... round and round
    Last edited by PsychoNuke; 01-09-2018 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Added Rotation
    “Solitude sometimes is best society.”
    - John Milton, Paradise Lost.

It is not Fair.

Smile, and get used to it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blazerland View Post
    I will give this build a try. Thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    I thought of resurrecting my warrior, so I ended up getting here. I like your style of writing, keep it up.
    Just few notes for end game warrior in general: Taunt is not optional. Warrior is a tank class, it's core responsibility is to agro the mobs and keep party safe. As taunt only works in PVE, it is not required in PVP.

This is my preferred tanking build:
    • Chest Splitter (Agro better than skyward smash, can dot multiple targets and interrupt enemy spells)
    • Juggernaut (10/10 mastery) To hold the agro.
    • Windmill (10/10 mastery) A must skill, taunts the most no. of mobs.
    • Horn of renew (Always charged to shield the party)

All Passive 5/5, except Crit and Speed. Feel free to skip 5/5 Dex passive as well, warriors do not require dodge but it being secondary stat gives 5 health for every point. So you get like 125 extra health. Use those points in mastery

Rotation:
    Initial pull: Auto attack and Chest Splitter.
    Once mobs gets threat, use windmill to group them and increase threat.
    Use Juggernaut to hold the agro.
    Use Horn of Renew to shield the party and refresh your threat on mobs.
    Use Chest Splitter, then windmill... round and round
    Interesting build!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Nice way of describing stuff. I don't understand why windmill is so important though?

It blocks all of your skills while you're spinning and in crowded areas with curse mages in them, it's like kamikaze.

You can get enough Taunt from Juggernaut and Heal skills to keep your party alive in any PvE zone.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    Nice way of describing stuff. I don't understand why windmill is so important though?

It blocks all of your skills while you're spinning and in crowded areas with curse mages in them, it's like kamikaze.

You can get enough Taunt from Juggernaut and Heal skills to keep your party alive in any PvE zone.
    Nice tactics! also i use windmill a lot cause its increased amount of mobs it can lock on and pull as it taunts a ton of them (If you're using glint aegis) and going in far distances as you use windmill will enable you to pull the curse mages to you as you keep going far away from them so the curse mage won't cast a spell on your teammates.

Also, thanks for the feedback! ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
    Nice tactics! also i use windmill a lot cause its increased amount of mobs it can lock on and pull as it taunts a ton of them (If you're using glint aegis) and going in far distances as you use windmill will enable you to pull the curse mages to you as you keep going far away from them so the curse mage won't cast a spell on your teammates.

Also, thanks for the feedback! ^_^
    I understand what you mean, but if you use Windmill and Glint aegis and you meet a curse mage, you are dead most of the time, unless you have Glow shield. Don't forget that Aegis does explosions for every hit and each of those will be deadly when you are cursed, and with Windmill you cannot stop it.

As for the taunt part, you don't really need it for reasons I mentioned in my previous post, and also Glint Aegis proc shields give you taunt too.

I suggest you try this build with Glint Aegis in Mausoleum:

Juggernaut 5/5 (10 Mastery)
    Heal 5/5 (10 Mastery)
    Chest Splitter 4/5 (Without the Knockback upgrade)
    Skyward Smash 4/5 (Without Mana upgrade)

Switch CS or Jugg with Axe Throw (5/5, 1/10 Mastery) for bosses.

As for passives or other skill masteries use the points however you like, personally I have maxed out Knowledge, Might, Armor, and Agility. 10/10 Masteries on Jugg and Heal, and 1/10 mastery for Axe Throw.

Basically the build would make use of the glint aegis proc and you will be taunting mobs 90% of the time. Juggernaut, Heal, and Glint Aegis shields. And you won't have to worry about your skills being locked in case you need to quickly heal or tap jugg.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    I understand what you mean, but if you use Windmill and Glint aegis and you meet a curse mage, you are dead most of the time, unless you have Glow shield. Don't forget that Aegis does explosions for every hit and each of those will be deadly when you are cursed, and with Windmill you cannot stop it.

As for the taunt part, you don't really need it for reasons I mentioned in my previous post, and also Glint Aegis proc shields give you taunt too.

I suggest you try this build with Glint Aegis in Mausoleum:

Juggernaut 5/5 (10 Mastery)
    Heal 5/5 (10 Mastery)
    Chest Splitter 4/5 (Without the Knockback upgrade)
    Skyward Smash 4/5 (Without Mana upgrade)

Switch CS or Jugg with Axe Throw (5/5, 1/10 Mastery) for bosses.

As for passives or other skill masteries use the points however you like, personally I have maxed out Knowledge, Might, Armor, and Agility. 10/10 Masteries on Jugg and Heal, and 1/10 mastery for Axe Throw.

Basically the build would make use of the glint aegis proc and you will be taunting mobs 90% of the time. Juggernaut, Heal, and Glint Aegis shields. And you won't have to worry about your skills being locked in case you need to quickly heal or tap jugg.
    Ohhh, nice build! I like it! And you're right windmill is pretty risky but handy sometimes! Thanks for the feedback! ^_^

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Flame got a taste of my tactics yesterday, nice run flame; 2 warrior and 2 rogue and it was smooth.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Flame got a taste of my tactics yesterday, nice run flame; 2 warrior and 2 rogue and it was smooth.
    gg, the run was pretty fun!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

It was fun, I’m not picky on my maus parties, I just like running with cool people who are chill.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ucamaeben For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It was fun, I’m not picky on my maus parties, I just like running with cool people who are chill.

Hehehe thanks!

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I've just now updated the thread and removed most of the colorful text to make it less painful to the eyes.

UPDATE#1
    I've changed the guides welcome picture! It looks even more epic now!
    Last edited by Flamesofanger; 02-26-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

More tanks need to understand the relationship between heal and aggro, independent of gear/taunt skill upgrades.
    Last edited by Azebor; 03-08-2018 at 05:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You seem to have fascinating ideas when it come for building a warrior(Wish I have known about it sooner), I'll have to try it out.
    I'm a new player currently at -Level 47-, the build am using atm twinge me; Especially when running 'Southern Gates' always getting stunned which is annoying...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [Fearless].Baba View Post
    You seem to have fascinating ideas when it come for building a warrior(Wish I have known about it sooner), I'll have to try it out.
    I'm a new player currently at -Level 47-, the build am using atm twinge me; Especially when running 'Southern Gates' always getting stunned which is annoying...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    hehehe you're welcome! and i hope you have fun farming! good luck out there! ^_^

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Wink

30/05/2018 *UPDATE*: I've added a New! Warrior PvP spec! I hope this helps and you guys enjoy clashing! ^_^