Thread: This needs fixed ASAP... idk how it’s continued like this for this long

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default This needs fixed ASAP... idk how it’s continued like this for this long

I think low level birds need a buff. Bird is by far my favorite class and ive been testing it at different levels in the game. I’ve tested every single active pvp level and it’s basically un-usable 56 and below. Granted 61-71 bird is decently useful but gets absolutely shredded by any mage and most of the decent bear. Back to what I was saying though. Level 16 bird is decent, but a bear can buff and auto it to death without trouble. 20 bird can kill some bears, every other class demolishes it with no trouble. Same for 22, 25, and 27. 30 bird isn’t completely horrible, but still gets wrecked by mage and bear. 35 bird is un-usable. 40 bird isn’t awful, and can kill most classes, buttttt it’s an extremely huge struggle and you’ll almost always lose to mage and 50/50 to bear. 45 bird is actually decent... too bad nobody plays 45 anymore. Found maybe 2 games in an entire week of playing 45. 50 bird is decent, still loses to mage and bear. 51 and 56 bird are the same way as 50, with a little better luck against bear and a little less with mage.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-03-2018 at 10:46 AM. Reason: You speak for you, not "the entire PL community"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snacking For This Useful Post: