Thread: Pure stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default Pure stats

I speak on the behalf of the whole community. Pure stats ruined pvp. It takes 2 skills to kill someone in pvp. How does that even require skill? It doesnt, and even buffing 4pc was bad because crits are the only way to win now. I think that it needs to be changed
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

It didnt just ruin pvp, it made endgame pvp P2W, and it also ruined the community, a good amount of players ended up quitting pl. it also ruined farming at L100 maps to a degree, even farming is incredibly boring because of how easy it is. 2h guns have been buffed so much, theyre the worst single item i have ever seen come to pl in the almost 7yrs i have known this game.
    Last edited by Arvoh; 01-02-2018 at 08:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

It ruined the skill aspect that came with pvp. Mage was 4th best class compared to others. Now we got all these noobs that can hit 2-3 skills and nuke a mage. A mage nukes a bird in 4-5 if they dont dodge. Takes atleast 2 or more combos to kill a 4pc bear. It takes 2-3 combos to kill a 4pc rhino. No skill is required anymore for 100 pvp. Pre christmas had WAY more balance then when christmas update came out. Im moving towards just pve. Its boring to not have any skill involved in pvp anymore.