Thread: Update Ideas for 2018!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Lightbulb Update Ideas for 2018!!!

This are just my ideas.I hope that atleast one of them gets implemented soon.

1.Events
    We all miss the old events such as Forgotten Event from which u looted up forgotten gear.You guys added this back for last years(2016) Halloween Event, but the fbows were only for l75+.Id like to see this update get implemented for all levels, the way it used to be.

2.Premium Items
    Id like to see the limited time plat gear get back In store.Some examples of this are The Marvel pack which gave you random vanity item from the pack.

3.YouTube Bonus
    This idea is my original so hear it out. There could be a section in store called YouTube which will redirect to sign you in with you Google account to confirm how many subscribers u have giving u a pack with YouTube bonuses, such as : vanities,plat and more.It will all be according to your subscriber count.
    I think this would be a good idea to implement since if PL has active youtubers the game will keep growing. And people will advertise this. Ive seen this on a lot of android games.Example 1000 subscribers: tier 10 pack

4. Limited time items
    By tis I'm reffering to the items like COP,MFA,ESB,EWT get an update. For an example IF you reach lvl105 in 2,3 days u get a premium one time only vanity.Also I would be glad if you made an update to The 3yr Pl Shield and those outdated veteran uniforms.

Please take these in consideration.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

no one misses the forgotten event lmao.

you can bot subscribers

cap vanities should never be added back in to be lootable, that’s just not right
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burningdex View Post
    no one misses the forgotten event lmao.
    I do :P Would be nice to see it again due to my good old memories
    Ty Cinco

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Recolored cap items a different colored founder would be nice and new drag set colors

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guanek View Post
    This are just my ideas.I hope that atleast one of them gets implemented soon.

1.Events
    We all miss the old events such as Forgotten Event from which u looted up forgotten gear.You guys added this back for last years(2016) Halloween Event, but the fbows were only for l75+.Id like to see this update get implemented for all levels, the way it used to be.

2.Premium Items
    Id like to see the limited time plat gear get back In store.Some examples of this are The Marvel pack which gave you random vanity item from the pack.

3.YouTube Bonus
    This idea is my original so hear it out. There could be a section in store called YouTube which will redirect to sign you in with you Google account to confirm how many subscribers u have giving u a pack with YouTube bonuses, such as : vanities,plat and more.It will all be according to your subscriber count.
    I think this would be a good idea to implement since if PL has active youtubers the game will keep growing. And people will advertise this. Ive seen this on a lot of android games.Example 1000 subscribers: tier 10 pack

4. Limited time items
    By tis I'm reffering to the items like COP,MFA,ESB,EWT get an update. For an example IF you reach lvl105 in 2,3 days u get a premium one time only vanity.Also I would be glad if you made an update to The 3yr Pl Shield and those outdated veteran uniforms.

Please take these in consideration.
    No way on cap items. This isnt PLA so we dont have tiers, and no to marvel packs. I like them as collectibles.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

YouTube bonus lmaoooo
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Anyone know of the random events on runescape? I believe if STS were to implement something like this offering a variety of new "rare" vanieties. Im not saying make PL like runescape. But this random events idea could bring profits to sts. I was thinking 5 to 10 plat to access one of these random events. One or two random people are selected every hour. And you can choose if you want to play the random event. The events require no items/levels. The should be challenging puzzles. Such as mazes, etc. If this idea were to be considered to be added id would be willing to try and think of different ideas for puzzles/challenges. Also, vanities include sets. And what i mean by that. Is like an outfit kind of idea. Matching helm, armor, shield, and pet. However, not just one outfit. Create like 4 or 5 different "out fits" along with 6 or 7 different puzzles/challenges. That way people want to try and get these vanities. And people dont feel like they are playing the same thing ove and over and over again. Yes, this may be asking for a bit much. And perhaps it would be a big update. But i feel like STS could profit off this. And the community would enjoy playing these. Let me know your thoughts!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

I'd honestly like to see if Cinco could implement a world events system

Example: Every hour or two a system message appears saying (whatever boss reskin randomly picked by a generator) has appeared in (whatever random endgame level) . These bosses can be super powered versions and they're only farm-able for a short period of time with a high loot rate. The cool part is that this could be fully automated so people have a reason to log on every hour or so.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchmeister For This Useful Post: