Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Change needs to come to DL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Change needs to come to DL

I'm not sure where I should post this, so I'll just post it here, nobody that plays this game will say how toxic it is, I love this game, don't get me wrong, but what is the point of making the game 17+ if it's overrun by children now? Smh, I can't even log on without seeing people causing drama, and then there are the thirsty minors who randomly hit on me thinking it's okay for some reason? I'm not sure what exactly you guys can do at this point, I know you're busy with other projects, but if this were actually handled you would still be turning a profit off this game instead of having to become strictly pay to win, just something I think should be considered, I may have overstepped a bit and end up getting this removed, but I felt I had to speak up since nobody else has, keep up the good work, and I hope all you guys had a great new year

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uber Lycan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I can definitely understand your point, here. The game is largely filled with adolescents looking for attention and...something else. It's a shame, honestly. I'm not really sure why it's become this way because it's a pretty dope game. I think probably the theme of the game just tends to attract those kinds of people. But I'm not entirely certain of that either. I'm not sure what could be done to change it. I mean they could start banning players I guess but what would that accomplish?

And I don't think the game is pay to win. But it depends on what you mean by, "win." You can get everything you need with gold and gold isn't that hard to come by.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Happy New Year!

What exactly are you asking us to consider?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Lycan View Post
    I'm not sure where I should post this, so I'll just post it here, nobody that plays this game will say how toxic it is, I love this game, don't get me wrong, but what is the point of making the game 17+ if it's overrun by children now? Smh, I can't even log on without seeing people causing drama, and then there are the thirsty minors who randomly hit on me thinking it's okay for some reason? I'm not sure what exactly you guys can do at this point, I know you're busy with other projects, but if this were actually handled you would still be turning a profit off this game instead of having to become strictly pay to win, just something I think should be considered, I may have overstepped a bit and end up getting this removed, but I felt I had to speak up since nobody else has, keep up the good work, and I hope all you guys had a great new year

How can sts possibly remove all underaged players from game ? But i try my maximum and report against violators to have this game running in discipline. The problem with " players " in dark legends is that they don't maintain discipline and follow the rules. which causes a lot of drama and numerous violation. Dark legends has gotten better since administration started banning players.

1. Selling / trading of accounts decreased

2. Buying platinum for other players decreased ( whether in-game or real world currency )

3. Inappropriate character names / guild names decreased

But that's not even 40% . we still got major violation violated by players day to day and its non other than Flooding Chat / inappropriate chats and harassment cases.

RULES OF CONDUCT [ SECTION : 1 | RULE : 1 / RULE : 2 / RULE : 4 ]

To really maintain dark legends , administration will have to ban player who say " i dont care " when he/she is asked not to violate rule. They don't care and later encourage others to violate rules and not to care what Spacetime Policies are.

I would also suggest administration to BAN violators at least once a month whether in the beginning or end of the month.

This is the only solution to your problem.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk
    I am not a king who rules but a servant who serves - D.G

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Yes I'm I get hit on by so many guys by my name

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

The most underage filled area is the subway 13th station
    Cinco I suggest you bring a new account and do some spying.. You will see a lot of immaturity there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to japan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Last time i checked the game was for 12+ and not 17+?